Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

I actually don't understand this whole blame game on deepika. when it should have been otherway around. dude this was the lady who took care of you, heard so many thibgs from inside and outside for supporting you, went after you every single time you were upset and angry or walked away. and in return she is the one who is gettinh bashed just because she won the trophy.

for loser fixer sree , deepika is trophy n thought I got deepika , so trophy is mine lol . took footage n played bb inside deepika ke naam pe n still playing bb n taking footage outside missing deepika n trophy lol
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

she invested smartly ,she got paid till finale which she might got more than prize money n she got bonus left prize money n title n got some decent fan following n increased in popularity ...etc...

I'm not talking about her earnings. Just the emotional angle. I think she should have stayed away from that loser. Her journey would have been better. 
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak123

who the hell are dipika fans to decide what sree should do outside bb house.sree kya dipikase permission leke har kaam kare.lol.its his life his choice.dipkiane toh finale me hi apne colors usko dikha diye.

Then why is there a fuss on Dipika winning
Dipika won it fair and square
Critisms allowed but abuses aren't
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos-Maxima

I'm not talking about her earnings. Just the emotional angle. I think she should have stayed away from that loser. Her journey would have been better.

who knows , ache keliye hua , bb challenged her n bb peche lagali sree ko deepika ke peeche n whole season is get deepika mission n she won d challenge n ended on positive note n she is bb 12 winner
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

party deepika ke name pe lol

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5SzASOuZVA[/YOUTUBE]

🥳
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dipika is better off keeping Sree at a distance now, he is showing his true colors now.

The way he took his hand from Salman when he announced Dipika winner, was worth watching, as if he got electrocuted. A defeatist frown was all over his face, he couldn't find a bathroom to run into and cry or bang his head on walls.

Good riddance.

Stay away Dipika.Edited by Love-u-all - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
whatever happens happens for good , deepika with out doing much herself happening naturally it seems . showing themselves their true colors n good riddance tat no coments sree . stay away deepika . break up party , in place of saiya, Bhaiya lol

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd5KqlmcHNo[/YOUTUBE]

🥳 😆Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab rishtey ka faida ek ko huva dusre ko nahi to bura to lagega hi n yaha to shree ki baat ho rahi hai jisko haar bardasht nahi hoti.sportsman ho ke bhi wo spirit nahi hai..waise aise rishte ka anjaam yahi hota hai.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ye deepika n shree se zada to mujhe baki contestants khush lag rahe hai I just saw kv ki gharki party pics 2-4 ko chodke sabhi the waha