Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalak123

lol ab sree kya dipikase puchkar dinner pe jaye.sree kiske saath dinner pe jaye yeh bhi dipika and uske fans decide karenge.it's horrible how dipika and her fans trying to control sree in outside world too even after using him and getting trophy too.

πŸ˜† using him or saving him or bearing his tantrum I wanna go home, I won't do the task n Baar Baar bathroom mein ja kar ronaπŸ˜†
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's not his sister for Gods sake
riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tezaa

Trophy milte hi jo behen aapne bhai ko bhul jaye, mai kabhi na rakhu aisa rista.  πŸ˜†

trophy Milne ke Baad behen Mili thi bhai se n phir went to give interviews as she was called for it n more than bhai I want the behen to keep less contact with him.
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No1 is controlling Sree. But it's hypocritical that some  of sree fam can bash dipika for posting tweets about BB after 2 days of finale and bash her over it, call her fake. then why cant others question Sree's double standards. He can go have dinner with Shilpa and all the abusive trolls but then don't play the ditched Bhai card to gain sympathy. 
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Off topic - any1 else is facing the captcha issue. I have to go through 3-4 times for posting 1 comment. 
Meridipukakar thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos-Maxima

Off topic - any1 else is facing the captcha issue. I have to go through 3-4 times for posting 1 comment.

That happens when I use my tablet
riddhan thumbnail

no not much πŸ˜†
BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sree is ungrateful nonsensical person. That is why he has no friend from cricket world. Nobody came in his favor. I hope Dipika stay away from him.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nothing surprise , dis sree is fraud n loser lol , ro ro aur ro he lost trophy so tell ur wife to do instagram live n ro in ur bathroom lol

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

she should have seen the signs especially after that cooking competition. Like I said it should teach her a lesson so that she can think 100 times in future before investing so much time and emotions onsome ungrateful person.

she invested smartly ,she got paid till finale which she might got more than prize money n she got bonus left prize money n title n got some decent fan following n increased in popularity ...etc...