LOL Dipika won and Someone burn :P

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone ðŸ˜†
So today , I was lil upset as my fave KV was eliminated first , thought he deserved to be at least in top 4.

At that time Honestly, It didn't matter to me whoever won, Deepika or Sreesanth .

But now after reading Shilpa Shinde's tweet am really happy Dipi won😆😆

Mera purana badla pura hua😆 Shilpa ji is super pissed😛

Shilpa Shinde. Risk everything...Regret nothing...
16m
Deepika ko pata chalega Itna rone ke baad bhi show flop thaa...
bichari
koi baat nahi .. khilona pakada diya

Shilpa Shinde. Risk everything...Regret nothing...
2h
Aajkal sabhi product banavati aate Hain.. yaha Tak makkhi maarne ke bhi.. Suna Hain show ke makers ne bhi milavati product ko promote karna shuru Kar Diya.. Makkhi pura season bhunbhunati rahi aakhir main Makkhi Jeet gayi Isliye trophy bhi break ho gai !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Only good thing about this ending is that this pathetic regressive creature is unhappy, Shilpa will always be the worst winner in BB History.
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Whats the pblm with this lady yaar..kahin toh jalaa hein😆
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol aag lagi tam mann me iska cutie pie nhi jeeta to

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad who shilpa supported he didn't win, that's serve her right, calling someone a fly on social media is below the belt. Happy that Dipika won.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Someone sends her burnol !!!🤣 
She was worst winner in the history of BB deepika is still better than her !!!😆
Just to see her Burn I Become more than happy ever🤣🤣

Originally posted by: lion28

lol..you are acting like burnol after seeing KV oiut of top 5 😆😆 plz dont worry for others🤣

M laughing at Shilpa's tweets coz it's she who is behaving like burnol😆

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Only good thing about this ending is that this pathetic regressive creature is unhappy, Shilpa will always be the worst winner in BB History.

Exactly!😆
For me even if Sree had won, I wudnt hv minded coz after all the season revolved around him.
But Shilpa ji ke insecure tweets ke baad am actually happy dat Dipika won😆
Mulann thumbnail
What is her obsession with Deepika  itna kyun jalan hai usko Deepika se ðŸ¤£ she herself is the worst winner ever and here abusing others ðŸ¤¢

Such a cheap lady!
Is Shilpa still out of shock, I remember she used to make fun of Hina loosing the show right, now what happened to her ,can someone really send burnol;to her. What did she do in her season, didn't she cry also and she was nto the reason for her season being a hit, it was Vikas, Hina,Arshi, and Akash who made the season popular.

If Shilpa can win after torturing someone, Dipika deserves to win more than her,one of the main reasons why I am happy is because Shilpa is burning out of insecurity .

She can never be happy for someone else's success, she always have to comment something negative, Shilpa always needs to showoff her trophy in all of her pictures wherever she goes she used to take her trophy with her.

And by the way, where is her victory party, she said that,I will invite everyone exceptfor Hina, but I see no party given from her side, is she a winner?????