Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well I never like shilpa shinde from bhaji days, she looks attention  seeker and publicity hunger person.  And yes she has certain kind of jealousy  for deepika, that is why I'm happy for deepika that she wins,  after kvb, it was deepika whom I expected t to win. 
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi everyoneπŸ˜†

So today , I was lil upset as my fave KV was eliminated first , thought he deserved to be at least in top 4.

At that time Honestly, It didn't matter to me whoever won, Deepika or Sreesanth .

But now after reading Shilpa Shinde's tweet am really happy Dipi wonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mera purana badla pura huaπŸ˜†Shilpa ji is super pissedπŸ˜›

Shilpa Shinde. Risk everything...Regret nothing...
16m
Deepika ko pata chalega Itna rone ke baad bhi show flop thaa...

bichari
koi baat nahi ..
khilona pakada diya

Shilpa Shinde. Risk everything...Regret nothing...
2h
Aajkal sabhi product banavati aate Hain.. yaha Tak makkhi maarne ke bhi..
Suna Hain show ke makers ne bhi milavati product ko promote karna shuru Kar Diya..
Makkhi pura season bhunbhunati rahi aakhir main Makkhi Jeet gayi
Isliye trophy bhi break ho gai !!!

πŸ˜† That tweet about the low trps makes me crack up so bad. Cos that tweet applies even if her master Sreesanth had won. Does she even realise how bewakoof she sounds? 🀣
NathuPyare thumbnail
the show is over; deepika has won and now slowly we will all get on with our lives but I'm afraid one person with still spend sleepless nights on twitter swatting flies πŸ˜†  -

Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

the show is over; deepika has won and now slowly we will all get on with our lives but I'm afraid one person with still spend sleepless nights on twitter swatting flies  πŸ˜†  -

She will hop on to khatron kw khioadi now imo. Shree is there as a participant n so is Vikas GuptaπŸ˜† she is gonna be awake at nights bashing Gupta n worshipping shree on Twitter
Edited by Charaiveti - 5 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

She will hop on to khatron kw khioadi now imo. Shree is there as a participant n so is Vikas GuptaπŸ˜† she is gonna be awake at nights bashing Gupta n worshipping shree on Twitter

hey I'm really curious abt ur name... what does it mean or where does it come from πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

u had a different UN back then na? was it chemistry major? πŸ˜³
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'd like to clear something about this TV series Dipika had done. It was a very long running show and popular one. It brought COLORs in the limelight. For 80% of show, Dipika had played the role of a good daughter-in-law with aplomb and great acting skills.

But only for a brief part of the show, her character turns into a fly. πŸ˜† I must give it to Dipika for doing so much for the show. She is dedicated indeed.Now, those who were avid viewers of the show would know that it was for a very short time. Its fiction anyway.  People who dislike Dipika get carried away and call her Makki and what not.

I supported Shilpa last season but am disappointed in how she is reacting now to Dipika's win. Both Dipika and Sree are bhai and behen ... its good both were top 2⭐️ ... she should be happy about it.πŸ˜†

Edited by purethought - 5 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail

hey I'm really curious abt ur name... what does it mean or where does it come from  😳😳

u had a different UN back then na? was it chemistry major? πŸ˜³

No it was pemberleydreams. 

Charaiveti is taken from upanishad. It means keep moving . There was a verse in it that bees keep moving to make honey,sun keeps giving light,birds keep flying so keep moving .My bengali teacher told me about it years ago n while thinking about a new UN this came to my mind. I really liked the message of keep moving in life always
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shilpa Didi ke bhakton ne abhi tak post report nahin ki  πŸ˜†

BB 12 has exposed her badly and best was when her own fans turned against her 

They also needed this hard lesson because her fans made last season so dirty on social media to support this lady , kaise pooja karte the iski jaise best ever human being ho 

Aur karo Support is isse πŸ˜†

Vikas , Hina and their fans are having last laugh πŸ˜Ž
Edited by TheRowdiest - 5 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

No it was pemberleydreams. 

Charaiveti is taken from upanishad. It means keep moving . There was a verse in it that bees keep moving to make honey,sun keeps giving light,birds keep flying so keep moving .My bengali teacher told me about it years ago n while thinking about a new UN this came to my mind. I really liked the message of keep moving in life always

achha hua maine pooch liya uska meaning... learnt something new today..😊

and now I remember u ... that DP thread in BF... i still feel embarrassed abt that  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail

achha hua maine pooch liya uska meaning... learnt something new today.. 😊

and now I remember u ... that DP thread in BF... i still feel embarrassed abt that  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

What happened?πŸ˜†I don't remember. Don't be embarrassed though it's an online forum n we often do n say stuffs we later feel ye Kya huaπŸ˜† has happened with me too