Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

Does she even deserve this role?

NO!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree...she needed to prove herself before doing a biopic, but then KJO the great is there for her naa...

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

Sara and Jahnvi are very different from each other and bring different kinds of flavour onscreen. So I think both can be successful and exist in the industry at the same time.

I have seen Jahnvi's acting in a few scenes in Dhadak.. she is not great but she certainly seems like someone who can improve over time.

Sara on the other hand is a firecracker on screen. But this is also what makes wary of her career graph. We all know what happened to Parineeti.. her loud role was so much loved in LVRB and then we realized loud and brash is the only thing she can do 🤔

So I am not gonna hype Sara till I see a mellowed down performance from her 😆

I actually liked jhanvi before, watched dhadak for her. She has bad dialogue delivery and can not act. Fine, she might improve as alia did but then she can not speak well in interview. She tries to portray herself naive and bholi bhali, which she is not. Like how come a girl who had a boyfriend doesnt know what hookup means. Then she tries to look like her mother to gain sympathy followers and then this girl sara comes. She can act, is actually really pretty (real beauty), has great screen presence, is intelligent, very humble and is well spoken and confident ofcourse. So the choice is clear.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sara is being shoved as the best things since sliced bread, while Jhanvi is poison that is slowly working too woo us. LOL. 
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I actually liked jhanvi before, watched dhadak for her. She has bad dialogue delivery and can not act. Fine, she might improve as alia did but then she can not speak well in interview. She tries to portray herself naive and bholi bhali, which she is not. Like how come a girl who had a boyfriend doesnt know what hookup means. Then she tries to look like her mother to gain sympathy followers and then this girl sara comes. She can act, is actually really pretty (real beauty), has great screen presence, is intelligent, very humble and is well spoken and confident ofcourse. So the choice is clear.

You sound like a stan.

If Jahnvi uses certain things to gain  public sympathy... then many might argue that Sara also puts up a false personality at times. Her constant yapping about her crush on Kartik  for example, might be cute to some and cringey to others. It's all subjective.

Choice is clear for what? Who was better/made the better impression in their debut? That's Sara, it seems.

But then Jahnvi might fit certain roles much better than Sara and vice versa. So it's possible for both of them to be successful contemporaries and carve their own niche.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

You sound like a stan.

If Jahnvi uses certain things to gain  public sympathy... then many might argue that Sara also puts up a false personality at times. Her constant yapping about her crush on Kartik  for example, might be cute to some and cringey to others. It's all subjective.

Choice is clear for what? Who was better/made the better impression in their debut? That's Sara, it seems.

But then Jahnvi might fit certain roles much better than Sara and vice versa. So it's possible for both of them to be successful contemporaries and carve their own niche.

All these kids are well trained fosho! .. They all mould themselves and put on the personality for screen only ... Jhanvi puts on "naive and innocent" mask while Sara puts on "OTT bubbly girl next door" mask .. they all know how to work the screen! ... And you're right it's all subjective .. atm I find the whole Karthik crush thing annoying esp since she's over doing it .. Atm I'll take anyone over Sara since I am officially put off by her IVs and her constant try hard "I-am-so-intelligent-and-bubbly" nonsense! ... all that matters is how well do they perform in their movies .. rest the whole Sara is the best thing since a sliced bread is annoying af .. ðŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Sara is the popular one like Parineeti was. Everyone was very positive about her. And both their debut roles were like Anushka Sharma characters.

Jhanvi hasn't inspired much confidence. But she has Karan Johar lining up a more broader set of roles. I have a feeling when this releases, like Highway the whole Bollywood will come out to call her the next Meryl Streep.😆

There is one crucial difference between Parineeti and Sara, though. Body type. Pariniti was always on the heavier side and had a chubby face which remained chubby even after weight loss. So, she never fit the sex doll image. Sara has a toned body type and a smaller face. That will go a long way. Even if you keep everything else equal between them.Edited by Chameli_billi - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sara >>>>> Jhanvi ,  in terms of whatever we have seen so far. Both ON screen and OFF screen. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I feel like the Sara-Jhanvi situation will play out like Parineeti-Alia. 

True, but in this case Sara looks lot more aggressive and passionate about work than Parineeti ever was. Parineeti became laid back too soon. 

Parineeti's 1 HTP >>>> Alia's all movies barring Udta Punjab. ðŸ˜³
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel like the Sara-Jhanvi situation will play out like Parineeti-Alia. 

That is so right! Karan is obsviously more supportive of Jahnvi but the difference here is Amrita. Parineeti has to be the least focused and unambitious actress around. Guessing Amrita will guide Sara better.