Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
An outstanding update as usual 
Though Sameer was unreasonable we can still understand his confusion and his feelings ...
Waiting to see what Naina does with the apprenticeship 

Wonderful wonderful update 
And congratulations on your second thread 
Pallavi_PK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear..congo for new thead...n update was really awesome...
But i felt bad for naina...but excited for upcoming..
Cant wait for next one..
Yudkbh thumbnail
Thanks for the update may. Desperately waiting for that coming to update. I have to admit it that I m connected to the story so much that while reading i feel that all his happening in front of my eyes. Till now i am angry with sameer for his rude behaviour but after reading this update I feel he is also not wrong in his place. It is really painful that he live his whole life with feeling of rejection. Nobody give preference to his choice rather they decide for him whether he like it or not and when he started feeling that he will atleast choose a life partner for himself again his nanu decide for him without his consent. Poor boy 
But still if sameer have the power to see future he will see that she is the best partner for her and such pure soul that if he search someone like her he will have to remain unmarried for his seven lifeπŸ˜†

Wse next update ke lie request karna jayadti hogi par kya ye hai ki manta nhi. Waiting for update and we all love you πŸ˜Š
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on the new thread..
Beautiful and heart wrenching update. Feeling so bad for Naina and trying to relate to Sameer's state of mind. He has successfully broken whatever naazuk dor that was forming between them. How will he mend it? Eagerly waiting.
Aneesf457 thumbnail
Was reading 15 chapter agian... When I started reading dis ff fr 1st time I thought ke by the time bidai is going to happen Sameer will have realised his feelings fr Naina... But yaar kya twist laya hai... Nw really eager to see jab Dadi ka bhoot utraega Sameer k sar see... Tab naina's journey from guestroom to his bedroom will b amaaazzzing... Hats off yaarrr...

Very eager for next update

Loads of love n blessing...
Ashifan1998 thumbnail
Congratulations on new thread.
Please update next part soon .
Rakshita.shenoy thumbnail
It was awesome update dear...looking forward to read more..😊
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
May! First of all congratulations for the new thread...:D this story is love n I wish there are many more threads to come! :) 
Ohh May! I really felt angry at Sameer Maheshwari in this update. I know where he is coming from, but being the psychics we are, we know how he's going to fall for her- buddhu kab Naina ke ird gird mandrayega in Dinaz's words. 
But yeah ignore the impatient me...you are doing a fabulous job with this story May! I'm intrigued by the turn of events...the early vidai seems good for all. And Naina finally knows Sameer never wanted to marry her. Sameer, on the other hand, feels his Nanu too did not consider his feelings in the picture. Little does he know what Naina has to go through in that house. Had the marriage not happened, she might have been living abandoned in some bylanes of Banaras, fighting to make ends meet. Sam doesn't know her family dynamics at all. He didn't know the marriage was not Naina's wish...rather an option between the kuan n khaayi. 
I think Naina would move into the guestroom and stop interacting with Sameer till absolutely necessary. She would pass with flying colours and then take up the job. And all along, Mr. Maheshwari would finally get to know the real Naina! 
PS: Vaise sab kiya dhara us daadi ka hai...bhagwan kare uske wig me dandruff ho jaye! πŸ˜‘
Eager for the next update May! 
Loads of love,
Sur
Dreamy_3 thumbnail
Hey May congratulations for new thread
Coming to update it is sad :(
I am feeling so bad for naina and sameer too
Whatever sameer doing is cuz his life is incomplete he has always craved for true love care and affection almost everyone left him he feels alone and insecure he is not able to understand what is happening and why he is not able to understand that naina is there fill that void not to increase it i hope he realise this soon
Coming to naina literally it makes me so sad :/ she has suffered so much she lost her mother her dad didn't accept her and now her husband too poor girl is going through a lot :/
I really want my Samaina to know each other and their pain only they can cure each other and they need to realise it soon
I was expecting a bit romantic or happy update but this one was sad waiting for next part hope things get better in next one can't see my Samaina like this :(
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Amazing.. the turbulence that their relationship will face initially will make it better at the end.. 
Naina is trying to be so calm and collected. 

Awesome update.  Please update soon.. wanna see where this is headed..