Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 23 pg 134 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Not only that... I feel when Sameer will realize that his wife is hiding their true relation just for an apprenticeship it will hurt him badly... he will taste his own medicine that too when he might be madly in love with her...
and reaction will be extreme as usual,.. could be good or bad depending on May's choiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel so powerful now !!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But, really happy that everyone is finding that aspect so intriguing 😊
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi may

I know most of us r feeling disturb as Naina hide her maritial status, bt don't know y I m feeling it as blessing in disguise, ho sakta he yeh Sameer k lie eye opener ho, kyuki use lagta tha ki Naina aur uski family Sameer k fame or money k piche he. I don't have whether I had decipher or not. But don't know y I m strongly feeling dat

Pehele toh usne hi kaha tha na.. ke kisi se Kuch na kaho! πŸ˜†

I think readers will like it the way it plays out later on.. I least I am hoping so! 😊
Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Not only that... I feel when Sameer will realize that his wife is hiding their true relation just for an apprenticeship it will hurt him badly... he will taste his own medicine that too when he might be madly in love with her...
and reaction will be extreme as usual,.. could be good or bad depending on May's choice  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That may be a turning point..
She may face any issues coz of it at apprenticeship Sameer might help her in that.

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivasri

That may be a turning point..
She may face any issues coz of it at apprenticeship Sameer might help her in that.

Lots of ways this could spin... jaane ke liye padhte rahiye πŸ˜ƒ
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Lovely update finally sameer start feeling for her and getting jealous I think naina took right decision by hiding martial status when sameer come to know about it he understands that pain through which naina is going through.

I only feel bad for nanaji may be it hurts them and also naina would not be in any danger. Birthday celebration was awesome.

I cried when naina revealed her past. Sameer- should share this thing with nanaji so that nanaji tell him about the fact about their marriage decision what he heard at the time of marriage and how naina begging her family for not sending her away from them. So that sameer understand naina was not at all at fault from the starting because of which he always misunderstood her

Waiting for next update.

Thanks dear and so happy you liked the birthday surprise 😊

Sameer is slowly getting to know both her strengths and vulnerabilities.. only when he sees both will be get a true picture of who she is. And Naina at this point does not think she can depend on him. She needs to learn that he will support her through thick and thin.

Sam jealous toh ho raha hai.. but not yet acting on it.   Kuch karenga toh aur maza aayega! πŸ˜†

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK17

Awesome
πŸ‘πŸΌsuch a long update.

Loved d coffee scene and samaina's friendship.
Superb story. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Thanks Palak and happy that you enjoyed the perfect coffee along with Mr Maheshwari πŸ˜†

Will try to update tomorrow!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Awesome update dear.I am so happy to see his good heart. Sameer who is so keen on making her day special.Her not revealing marital status may lead to some MU i think in future. Sameer is already jealous of others including Swati.He subconsciously wants her to always give him the importance i think.Already they are talking & he came to know about her past. Nice progression.I hope Sameer understands that he had misunderstood her earlier & she is really a true life partner for him which Nanaji had already seen.

Thanks Ruchi and glad you enjoyed the birthday celebration! Sameer did make it special for her and thay had a good talk too.

Jealous Sameer is everyone's dream come true πŸ˜†

Nanaji is happy to see that he is making progress.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rrsoni

Awesome update.Just in love with this ff. Thanks for the pm dear

Thanks dear and so happy that you are enjoying the story 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hitanshivyas

Amazing update ... so finally samaina are talking to each other... Sameer is slowly getting to know naina... and wait are we going to get jealous and possessive sameer?!... eagerly waiting for the next update update soon

Thanks dear!

Jealous toh already ho raha hai ladka.. dheere dheere possessive roop bhi dekhne ko milega πŸ˜‰

Glad you liked the update!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinku18

So finally they are comfortable talking to each other not entirely but still. Becoming 'Good friends' slowly and slowly... That's nice but in between few romantic moments are also must.

Nice update

Thanks dear and hope you enjoy the way their relationship dynamics change going forward.

Love, May