Originally posted by: GETGOIN

ok changing to something . let me know ur reactions everyone 😳

'Belated Happy Birthday GG' likha hota for a week.😳😆

This is good. 👍🏼

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i hope u r doing well wisu now...covid can be really exhausting for most people.....i know situation is worse in other places but i m very sad to hear what u had faced and that too alone...i wonder when this all will get over. n please don't be ashamed to talk about what you faced n glad u defeated covid like many people who all have their stories which needs to be shared 😳

anyways let me dedicate u one song for now ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiuSHPQaQLU

"gum ka khazana tera bhi hai mera bhi hai "

posting name of the song too here as i think i have forgotten to post youtube links here 😐

The song is ❤️❤️

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Good to see you back, GG 🤗🤗

Agree with you that this pandemic puts a lot of things in perspective and makes us realize the importance of health and family.

We haven't been vaccinated yet as vaccine supply is low in Malaysia and it's coming in trickles. And we have been hit by another wave here and are in lockdown. Don't have any hope of getting vaccinated in the coming few months and are looking at getting back home to take the dose. :) Parents on both sides have been fully vaccinated, so that's a relief.

my parents also have been vaccinated and that's such a relief but i still have asked them to be cautious while going out as i don't know how effective they are 🤔

n good to see you back too...hopefully everything is settled n sorted there 🤗

GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

'Belated Happy Birthday GG' likha hota for a week.😳😆

This is good. 👍🏼

couldn't make myself do that for some reason as mentioned by that obama photo 😆

anyways i came after a long time since my birthday that i felt belated ka train bhi nikal gaya tha like sorts 😆

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

my parents also have been vaccinated and that's such a relief but i still have asked them to be cautious while going out as i don't know how effective they are 🤔

n good to see you back too...hopefully everything is settled n sorted there 🤗

There is evidence that the protection against the virus depends on how much neutralizing antibody is produced after vaccination. With the elderly people, and those on treatments for immune suppression (including auto-immune diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.), an effective antibody response may not be generated at all. So, you are correct: even after vaccination, people should maintain as much social distancing as possible. Wear your masks all the time. Wash your hands if you have been outside...

Initially, because I had the infection, I was told that I won't be getting the vaccine; but apparently, they have so much vaccine here (that is about to expire), I have gotten my first shot. :D

Wisian thumbnail

Otherwise - work has been extremely hectic. So, I am only just showing up here on IF...

Wisian thumbnail

I watched a show called "Manifest" these last days.
The lead actor is handsome, and I have stuck with it only because of him. Otherwise, it is trashy... :D

I also watched "Family Man"... I don't quite find Manoj Bajpai handsome, but it was still enjoyable.

Wisian thumbnail

Oh, and I also watched "Little Sheldon"... What is gratuitous and uninspired series, seriously!
Just because Big Bang Theory had an 'interesting' character, they decided to milk that story-line for all it was worth...

Wisian thumbnail

Meanwhile, I started attending German classes online. (I will become eligible for permanent residence here in a few months, but I will need a certificate to show proficiency in German until then...) So, I also tried to watch German TV (but I could barely follow any of it). :D :D

GETGOIN thumbnail

Happy Birthday Kwerky 🤗

Hope you have a great year ahead 🤗

u r precious girl ❤️❤️❤️