Kwerky πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You always remember. Thank you. πŸ€— πŸ€—

And yes, @best cat: Indeed. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Of course! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wisian

On 26th March, I tested positive for CoViD.
Initially, I had - what is called - happy hypoxia. By the time, I went to the doctor's office, my oxygen saturation was down to 89-90%... And despite that, they sent me back home with instructions to stay quarantined for 14 days.
I live alone here, and at one point, I also ran out of chawal and dal; I placed an online order for groceries, but for almost one and a half days, I didn't have anything to eat. It is terrible to get sick when you are alone. πŸ€” Somehow, I have pulled through it. I have recovered now.

I hope, you are doing well GG. ❀️
I know that Kwerky is busy with her family (based on messages that we exchanged more than half a year ago); but I am hoping that she too is fine. ❀️

ETA: I just read this post again, and knowing what I do about the situation in India, I feel ashamed of complaining about what was actually a relatively mild infection. 😳😳

Glad to know you have recovered, Wisu. If someone can take care of the food, it helps with the recovery and rest. I can imagine how difficult it must have been being alone during this time. Hugs πŸ€—

I hope everyone's families are fine too.

I don't see an end to this pandemic for the coming couple of years. Going by the pattern over the last year, we will keep getting hit by waves and mutations around the world.

We are under a month long lockdown again here in Malaysia. Cases are 4-5 times from a month ago, highest number of deaths since the start and hospitals are near capacity - both ICUs and wards. And this is despite a relatively strict mask mandate here. πŸ˜”

Edited by Kwerky - 3 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday, GG! ❀️
I am a day late... but ignoring that detail, I wish you a wonderful year ahead. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Also - as a birthday present, I formally renounce all my rights on Ben. He is my gift to you. ❀️

P.S. it is time for a change of the headline. πŸ˜‰

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Behen, yeh zaalim duniya, bhoolney de, toh bhooloon na... 😳

then it is zaalim zamana to be blamed 😑... khamakha hamari wisu pe kaala nazar daal ke rakhe huye hai 😭

GETGOIN thumbnail

November mein, we went on our honeymoon. smiley43 In Venice. ☺️
We have also consummated our marriage. Ben will soon become the papa of my triplets. smiley43smiley43smiley43

u must have went honeymoon alone as ben n me were busy having buns which ofcourse he had baked for moi ☺️

papa of triplets wagera kuch nahi ...sab side effect hai of u indulging in too much of ur brownie husband 😳....maine kaha tha thoda control rakho 😑...abb brownie children dekhogi tabh sab theekh hojayega

GETGOIN thumbnail

On 26th March, I tested positive for CoViD.
Initially, I had - what is called - happy hypoxia. By the time, I went to the doctor's office, my oxygen saturation was down to 89-90%... And despite that, they sent me back home with instructions to stay quarantined for 14 days.
I live alone here, and at one point, I also ran out of chawal and dal; I placed an online order for groceries, but for almost one and a half days, I didn't have anything to eat. It is terrible to get sick when you are alone. πŸ€” Somehow, I have pulled through it. I have recovered now.

I hope, you are doing well GG. ❀️
I know that Kwerky is busy with her family (based on messages that we exchanged more than half a year ago); but I am hoping that she too is fine. ❀️

ETA: I just read this post again, and knowing what I do about the situation in India, I feel ashamed of complaining about what was actually a relatively mild infection. 😳😳

i hope u r doing well wisu now...covid can be really exhausting for most people.....i know situation is worse in other places but i m very sad to hear what u had faced and that too alone...i wonder when this all will get over. n please don't be ashamed to talk about what you faced n glad u defeated covid like many people who all have their stories which needs to be shared 😳

anyways let me dedicate u one song for now ❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiuSHPQaQLU

"gum ka khazana tera bhi hai mera bhi hai "

posting name of the song too here as i think i have forgotten to post youtube links here 😐

GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Birthday Vector Art & Graphics | freevector.com

Someone (GG) please change the thread title to: ~ Happy Birthday GG! ~ this--->πŸ˜†

smileygiftsmileygift

A story where Park Jimin is a famous celebrity artist and Min Yoongi … #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreadin… | Birthday gif, Cute happy birthday, Birthday animated gif

Dear GG - Here's wishing you a healthy, blessed year ahead.

Happy Birthday Gif on Behance

Happy Birthday, Mom! Wishes for the Best Mother in the World

May all that achieve all that you desire for and wish for.

seasonFlowerseasonFlowerseasonFlowerseason

God bless you with a long, healthy and happy life. β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Cat Happy Birthday To You GIF - Cat HappyBirthdayToYou Singing - Discover & Share GIFs | Birthday gif images, Happy birthday fun, Animated birthday greetings

thank u kwerks....we missed u so much πŸ˜­πŸ€—

GETGOIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Sorry...been missing a long time now. Have so many pages to catch up on! 😲 Waah....the one time I am MIA....everyone decides to appear here. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wisu, GG, SoPunk: I hope everyone has been well.

Was busy with looking for a new apartment in Nov-Dec and moving apartments around the year end. It was exhausting with work projects and things going at home. Couldn't find the time to login even once, though you guys did cross my mind several times. :)

Then laptop issues stretched over a few weeks, the keyboard wasn't working and hampered work too (I can NOT open this site on mobile. The UI is terrible and it's difficult to get anything done on mobile. Why do they keep changing things?).

i am also fed up proving i m human 😭.....aur trees, car aur signals wagera click kar karke i have given up many times posting or logging in here 😭...hopefully all this things get sorted soon as bohot lamba hogaa abb yeh toh

GETGOIN thumbnail

Happy Birthday, GG! ❀️
I am a day late... but ignoring that detail, I wish you a wonderful year ahead. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Also - as a birthday present, I formally renounce all my rights on Ben. He is my gift to you. ❀️

P.S. it is time for a change of the headline. πŸ˜‰

u r jut a day late but i am like month late πŸ˜†.....sorry for late replies and thank u so much for remembering my birthday ...n apparently we can tag too so i m tagging u two 😳

n about Ben abb toh addat hogayi hai n he doesn't seems to be that much of a fun if u renounce him too πŸ€”...or maybe u have finally decided to settle with your brownie husband 😈

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

i hope u r doing well wisu now...covid can be really exhausting for most people.....i know situation is worse in other places but i m very sad to hear what u had faced and that too alone...i wonder when this all will get over. n please don't be ashamed to talk about what you faced n glad u defeated covid like many people who all have their stories which needs to be shared 😳

anyways let me dedicate u one song for now ❀️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiuSHPQaQLU

"gum ka khazana tera bhi hai mera bhi hai "

posting name of the song too here as i think i have forgotten to post youtube links here 😐

What a lovely song, GG. ❀️

I was constantly complaining about what was ultimately relatively mild disease.

What pushed everything into perspective for me was news of a cousin, whose husband died from CoViD. Their child is not even three years old.

At the peak of the second wave in Delhi, the stress of work has started showing with my mother and brother. They are actively working with patients and seeing deaths of tens of patients everyday, extracted an emotional toll.

I hope, you are doing well, GG. As soon as you get the change to get vaccinated, get the CoViD shots.