Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Simi264

I agree. Even I have had the feeling for quite sometime that Akshay is not evil but is protecting the murthi and others

Absolutely right,  he is taking the Murti to the right place and then will help to do the shuddhikaran of the murti,  And I  have a feeling that this is not Neeraj but someone else in the disguise of Neeraj ( I mean a positive person) like either Kaal Bhairav or his SHwaan,   Acutally Neeraj must be dead as said by Thakur Himself that he had  almost killed Neeraj he can't understand how did he come back alive.  That person who had come as Neeraj in the begining must be Thakur's son  remember how he was after Bhairavi and now he was trying to act smart with Revati Chachi.  
Simi264 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Absolutely right,  he is taking the Murti to the right place and then will help to do the shuddhikaran of the murti,  And I  have a feeling that this is not Neeraj but someone else in the disguise of Neeraj ( I mean a positive person) like either Kaal Bhairav or his SHwaan,   Acutally Neeraj must be dead as said by Thakur Himself that he had  almost killed Neeraj he can't understand how did he come back alive.  That person who had come as Neeraj in the begining must be Thakur's son  remember how he was after Bhairavi and now he was trying to act smart with Revati Chachi.  

Yes.You have put forth some very valid points there.  
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Archana is so slow, she also forgot what the Baba told her that there are evil in Lali's heirs too, she didn't twig that Vandana is a heir too. Vandana knew in seconds hence she changed her plan but why didn't she vanish with the idol? 
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Have they stopped shooting looks like both Gautam and additi in vacation
angelic8219 thumbnail
Episodes are like torture at the moment, don't even feel like watching till the end cause probably be bored to death by then. 
SwathyS thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Episodes are like torture at the moment, don't even feel like watching till the end cause probably be bored to death by then. 

I just read description in hotstar thats allπŸ˜†
angelic8219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwathyS

I just read description in hotstar thats all πŸ˜†

I been reading the written updates, it makes me wanna yawn πŸ˜†
SwathyS thumbnail
Seems like passing parcel haven't ended yet.
Simi264 thumbnail
This show has to end now. It's about time. Getting crazier and crazier. 
SwathyS thumbnail
Well looks like shoot ended.
Aditi posted in insta saying bye bye archana