Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Per actor Sahil Chadda (Viraj), his character is supportive, positive etc per this article.
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He definitely seems to be from some influential family. Jab office main he said ki main bhi apne baap ka beta hu.. I initially thought he is the son of the owner of prathna's company( must have studied abroad that's no one in company knows him) and he is working undercover to see how the company does.. n regarding solving her personal problems.. maybe soft corner for her.
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although they are showing Viraj as a good guy but I somehow feel he has a hidden agenda and which is kinda evil. But cannot put my fingers on it.  πŸ˜•  
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Although they are showing Viraj as a good guy but I somehow feel he has a hidden agenda and which is kinda evil. But cannot put my fingers on it.  πŸ˜•  

I have the same feeling but I guess eventually he will get out of that evilness and fall for prathana. 
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

I have the same feeling but I guess eventually he will get out of that evilness and fall for prathana. 

Of course he will change eventually, but as of now I feel that he has some bad intentions πŸ˜•
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want viraj to be a positive character , prarthana after seeing so much struggles in her life deserves a good man , and a rich life . 
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
viraj has been supporting and helping prarthana till now  , may be he came or some other work  but when he saw prarthana he just got attracted to her and because of that  he is helping her 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viraj's true identity will be revealed in tomorrows episode. he is the owner of the company 
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Viraj's true identity will be revealed in tomorrows episode. he is the owner of the company 

aaj khule viraj ka raazπŸ˜‰
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His dad is the owner of company prathana works for
He is in trial, budget and has to give referral letter, good reference from her in order to take over I guess and prove that he is worthy
Of course threatened landlord and watches over her. Made her realize her worth and slap subodh...amazing!

Like the show; different folks different strokes but makes an amazing picture,