Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaliza143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Viraj definitely has a soft corner for Prathana. He is the owner of the company... My guess was correct.  But since he is a bit playful and mischievous and doesn't value money and hard work his father has forced him to work as a junior assistant in his own company. ... Value for money, hard work and above all time. ... .just like his father had done it. 
Remember You don't get everything on a golden platter easily.  You have to sweat your guts and butts to be a successful person and outshine others. 
He has to improve his work ethics to get the top most post. 
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He's being made to learn the business from the bottom up. He is taught responsibility and appreciation of the things and people he takes for granted. 
Serielwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think he is the son of the owner of the company in which prathana works in. I feel his dad has sent him to get recommandation letter from her because she is most honest and trust worthy employee. Plus she doesn't know him so will not be biased. 
Viraj now developed soft corner for her so instead of getting recommandation letter and joining the company as board member he is busy sorting her probs.