Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 05 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Imran informs zara about Kabir returning home.  . Zara had been calling her whole day without getting any response . 
Zara tries to talk to Kanir but he is in no mood to speak to herm he retorts back rudely lhe even retorts back to Kashan as he tries tk explain that this was not the way to speak to orbehave with his biwi.
Lashan warns he will regret this .
Kabir decides to go with Ruku just to spite Zara.
Kashan informs  Kabir's  rudeness to Ammi abbu 
They suggest they give time to Kabir. 
Kabir   Gets frustrated as Ruku tries to get close to him all the time . 
Ruku recollects her ole sweater n her engagement to Kabir .
All are shocoed 
Zeenat feels happy Ruku was recovering her memory  
Zara watches the on goings with shock . So does aisha n Shahbaz 

Ruku shows every one an engagement invitation  card of KabRu 
Zara tries to speak to kabir about Ruku ... Kabir tells zara about male ego , zabir fights, how much kabir missed zara , kanbir tells Zara about docs not sure about Ruku's improvements . 
Kabir hinks he was seeing zara in Ruku, but actually its Zara herself 
Kabir even hugs zara and zara loves those moments .

Zara is thrilled to get few moments of love from Kabir even though he is seeing her in Ruku 
She romances with him for few more moments .

Precap 
Kabir goes to meet one financer . They insult/make fun of Kabir for being dressed in kurta pajama . Theu taunt him that this was theirnoffice not his madrassa .
Kabir retorts back at them 
Kashan shiuts at kabir at home for losing his contract just because of Kabir .
He shouts at kabir for habi g no idea how the hiuse was run by him . Kabir was just a useless guy trained at madrassa who had no capability of earning even a single penny .
Kabir is shocked . So is entire Ahmad family .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why I have a feeling that ... Kabeer is gonna end up sleeping with ruksar...

Because every time Zara keep trust on Kabeer He breaks it... Like How she said He is having a Character... So she trust him...

Next Kabeer Characterless... End up Sleeping with a Memory Loss Wife...

So that Ruksar stay forever... it would become 2 wives story...

Kabeer again Break his promise of divorcing Ruksar.
Edited by Sheerinbanu - 5 years ago
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think he will sleep with her...

But ruksar is playing her game now... if she is not faking the the memory loss...

She has found the card and thinks that kabir and her engagement is going to happen. So she doesn't remember anything else. And will want to get married to kabir. And now she and zeenat will use that to convince kabir to keep up with the drama. And because Kabeer is pissed off at Zara he will go along just to spite her.
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did I just read that despite knowing he was imagining Zara in Ruksar he hugged her?...
As I said Kabru on the way.

Lets trend #KabRu people. Let's give what cvs want.
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

I don't think he will sleep with her...

But ruksar is playing her game now... if she is not faking the the memory loss...

She has found the card and thinks that kabir and her engagement is going to happen. So she doesn't remember anything else. And will want to get married to kabir. And now she and zeenat will use that to convince kabir to keep up with the drama. And because Kabeer is pissed off at Zara he will go along just to spite her.

So thats all he knows. Doing drama. And still people call him honest!
Btw if he is so agitated with Zara that he will do anything to hurt her, then the ultimate punishment he can give her is sleeping with Ruksar. And 4 some reasons I see that happening.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suta for the update
Real wedding and SR of kabru coming. Thanks cvs for showing much nastier characters on ITV.
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
So now in a single episode he is justified because he talked heart to heart with zara thinking she is not there in real.

Why was there a need to say again again that mujhe rukhsaar mein tum dikhti ho and dikhti rehna

Yahi bol deta aaise khwabon mein aatey rehna
I dont get it ek dream sequence mein sab redeem hogaya ? That kabir actually loves her bas hogaya

Ye audience ko lollipop dete hain and twitter wale prasaad samjh ke kha jate hain

Its not that i dont like their chemistry i love their scenes together their romance, but just one dream of each other is justified for the so called eternal love he has for his wife.
Kashan nd zara both have said ki koi aisi galti mat kardena ki pachhta bhi na pao

Even i think he will end up sleeping with rukhsaar thinking its zara, or zeenat ya rukhsaar kuch mila denge uski drink mein where he will be hulliciniated nd think he is doing it with zara.
Pehle hi uske character ko barbaad kardiya h, ye bhi karenge, nd you know what zara ek sapna dekhegi nd maaf kardegi

IDIOTS
narobi thumbnail
Ammi also sais sawdhani hati durghatna ghati

I think zara ne is dream se savdhani hata di hai
Durghatna ghatne wali hai 🤣

Sorry for being negative
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If kabeer ends up sleeping with the witch than that will the final nail on the coffin and no return for kabeer or zabeer. Even the thought is making me sick. Yuck. 
narobi thumbnail
I dont remember exact words zara said in last.

Something like he is deen and duniya mein kamyabi ki raah par hum lekar jayenge tumhein something like that

The only dialogue which gives hope that how she will make him independent