Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

So now in a single episode he is justified because he talked heart to heart with zara thinking she is not there in real.

Why was there a need to say again again that mujhe rukhsaar mein tum dikhti ho and dikhti rehna

Yahi bol deta aaise khwabon mein aatey rehna
I dont get it ek dream sequence mein sab redeem hogaya ? That kabir actually loves her bas hogaya

Ye audience ko lollipop dete hain and twitter wale prasaad samjh ke kha jate hain

Its not that i dont like their chemistry i love their scenes together their romance, but just one dream of each other is justified for the so called eternal love he has for his wife.
Kashan nd zara both have said ki koi aisi galti mat kardena ki pachhta bhi na pao

Even i think he will end up sleeping with rukhsaar thinking its zara, or zeenat ya rukhsaar kuch mila denge uski drink mein where he will be hulliciniated nd think he is doing it with zara.
Pehle hi uske character ko barbaad kardiya h, ye bhi karenge, nd you know what zara ek sapna dekhegi nd maaf kardegi

IDIOTS

Don't take Twitteraties too seriously. These days they are busy taking potshots at all those who were voicing their concern regarding the current track, because of a promo. The promo had Zara taking a stand, how did it justify any of Kabeer's actions is beyond me!. Kabeer miya jab koi bada wala kaand karenge pata nahi yeh log phir kya bolenge.
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok I get that kabeers big fat ego got hurt but his behaviour towards Zara is really unacceptable and that fact he is using the witch to hurt her which makes me really mad at him. It really makes me cringe, how could kabeer even think of bringing her in between him and zara, he is sick in the head. My blood boils seeing these two devil sisters on screen and cvs obsession with them which really is frustrating.
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just a min people! Is Kabeer seeing Zara in Rukhsar and he is talking to Rukhsar as if she is Zara? How on earth does this happen?! Plz explain. Only a mentally retarded person would do thatšŸ¤£
If this is the case, he might as well sleep with Rukhsar thinking it's Zara. And I completely see that happening considering his ego and anger!
Why was Zara hopping around happily knowing that he was talking to Rukhsar thinking it's Zara, instead she should be concerned that her husband is going mad.
Zeenat and Rukhsar will never be punished in ISA, punishment is only for Siddhiqui's. Also saw some posts on Twitter today. Damn they have the nerve to justify Kabeer's character! They say he is honest! Kaise kar lete hai ye log?
Sorry for being so negative,it's just that Kabeer is a gone case for me. Can't help bashing him. Also I feel like nowadays Adnan is fully into his character that he actually justifies Kabeer in his interviews. You don't have to always do that! When it's wrong it's wrong. You won't be appreciated for justifying the character you are playing.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

If kabeer ends up sleeping with the witch than that will the final nail on the coffin and no return for kabeer or zabeer. Even the thought is making me sick. Yuck. 

KabRu SR will be my last update in this forum YUCKKK