Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 28 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Zara lying on the bed n fecollecting all the arguments that took place in the house regarding Amaan's education .lzara fears this household is not divided .

At school principal praises Amaan's capabilities . Kashan agrees . Aman complains that he was being sent to Madrasa 
Kashan assures him he will go to school only .

At home zeenat complains that Akshan took Amaan ot school despite her disapproval 

K
Kashan and Amaan return home . Kanor finds him annoyed with him 
Kanor tries to appease Kashan . Kabir says he looked up to his elder bro , n he wanted to see Amaan's future . He was concerned for the boy .
Kashan retorts that he always supported kabor but dd ever kabir support Kashan ??
Why no family member not supporting him but were all supporting Kabir  ??
He will protct his son from all this . He will do everything to stop his son from going to madrasa . He is ready to leave this house too if needed . He will make his son like Kashan not kabir ... 

Later Zeenat a cuses Zara of inciting kashan against his own dad n agaist sending his son to Madrasa , and now dividing this house . Zara asks what did she do ?? 
Zeenat says if kashannleave so will,zeenat n ruku 
This was her aim in life ...to send ruku out of her life .

She demands zara's answer . Salma arrives right then . 
Salma accuses why her zara was being accused without any fault of hers ?
Salma is in tears as zara is being accused wrongly 
Salma  accuses zeenat that her schooling n education was not known   But zara was very hightly educated.  She could take a stand on her own . Salma asks zara to narrate all those thibgs she did for this house . How she saved zenat's life , not send kabir to Dubai to rescue ruku , not lend her meher one crores for Kabir's loan . She did so much for this house. All ahmads are stunned .  

How could they accuse her of breaking this house . Zara tries to stop her ammi . She pulls ammi to her room . She tries to calm angry ammi 
Salma says she was bahu did not mean she take all insults , take accusations from family mebers while kabir stood quietly without supporting her ?? 

Zara feels bad abiut hirting Kabir , she goes in search for kabir , but he is nowhere in the house . He might have got hurt by ammi's words . Finally henis found in his car, she apologizes on her ammi's behalf . 

Kabir accuses zara of calling her ammi to insult him . Zara denies she called her ammi. Kabir shows zara on her phone log that she had called her ammi.  That she was lying . Zara says she had called her seeing her missed cal, but she could not get thru to her ammi . Zara weeps . Zara asks ammi to leave , she wil take care of her own life . Salma apologizes for barging into her sasuraal and create peoblems for her . 

Precap 
In prese ce of entire Ahmad family Kabir returns one crores to zara in the form of cash n jewellery... Comtributed by all members .
Aisha is seen standing without any adornments .
, and grim looking shahbaz 

Zara is shocked , n in tears .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta. Nothing to say, after 8 months of the show they are still making that idiot trust those witches.
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabeer has lost it. This the third time he has made me hate him the most. The woman he claims he claims to love the most is left to get insulted by disgusting selfish bitch zeenat and rest of Ahmed clan and he doesn't utter a word . He has no respect for his wife, is this how much he loves and values her , bullshit kabeer no progression in your thought process still the same easy influenced by the witches.
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kabeer was always wrong! And this time he has jumped to a new level.
Let's just hope guys that we don't have to come across such people in real life. Pure toxic!
And yes Kabeer for me is illiterate. Whatever he has studied and achieved a degree for is of no use. He might be a good person at heart but his actions speaks a lot and impacts in a very negative way to the Audience. Making the audience believe that Zara is better off without Kabeer says a lot about Kabeer's character. I mean after the Kashmir track, all we are doing is complaining about how wrong and dumb Kabeer is except for some twitteraties.
I cannot imagine spending my entire life with a guy like Kabeer. Never hated a lead character so much!
annjose1998 thumbnail
I honestly cannot believe what is happing. Okay Salma has no right to butt into Zara's sasural problems but on the other side she is the only one standing up for Zara. Ayesha who says she loves Zara like a daughter just stood there watching as Zeenat accused Zara. Then in the precap she and Alina also comes with Zeenat to give their jewelry. Like can't ayesha help kabir understand what is happening. How can she side with kabir? And honestly Zara needs to talk back especially to Zeenat. Zeenat keeps playing the victim role along with her sister. Why doesn't she support her husband rather than comparing him to his brother.

And Kabeer yes he is hurt but he also has hurt Zara many times but she has never held him accountable for it. She has always forgave him. Without listening to her, he just follows what he wants and makes up conclusions based on that. If. She cared about the money, then she would have brought it up already. She did it for him. And I understand where he feels insulted but still don't blame it on Zara. He turned the entire family against Zara.
annjose1998 thumbnail
Question: the one crore they are talking about (Zara Mehr money thatshe have) is the money that was given to do his project by the sharia board???

So then does that mean that the 50 lakhs given by the sharia board was the only money actually given to support zara's Project?
Sutapasima thumbnail
So tomorrow will be this mehr return drama .
Zaabir thumbnail
After watching the episode and especially the precap I'm even more mad at kabeer. He has no respect for Zaras parents and not the first time he has insulted them. Where was his anger when that cheap disgusting witch was playing her dirty games ? Is his anger only for Zara? Two important basis of any marriage are trust and respect for your partner which he neither has for his wife and treats her like a doormat. His attitude sucks big time. This is the guy that's meant to lead the youth of today but he isn't fit for that let alone become Shehar kazi. Every time there is an issue highlighted why does the writer make kabeer flip full 360 degrees and he is back to square  one arrogant and rude when the subtle changes in his character progression should be highlighted. For someone who's wife should have the most importance in his life just stood there like a robot and watched his wife get insulted that's just sick.

I loved the savage salma she showed zeenat and the rest of Ahmed family their aukad ,she asked all the right questions and spoke the viewers minds mind.  She also hit on kabeers ego which wasn't required in this situation as that made the matters worse Zara. 

Zara should hold her head up high and walk away from this mad ungrateful house. I remember miraj's dialogue at her birthday party where he told her these people are not worthy of you Zara. He spoke the truth. Zara should not forgive him easily this time he needs to be made to suffer for his actions. Every single time he insulted and abused her she has forgiven not this time. 
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

Question: the one crore they are talking about (Zara Mehr money thatshe have) is the money that was given to do his project by the sharia board???

So then does that mean that the 50 lakhs given by the sharia board was the only money actually given to support zara's Project?

No this mehr money of one crore kabeer had borrowed from marriage gave to her when he gave her the talak. When mirajs truth came out Zara gave that money back to kabeer to give it back to miraj and kept his project site papers as insurance. 

The 1.5 crore was given by sharia board for their projects which has nothing to do with the mehr money.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

After watching the episode and especially the precap I'm even more mad at kabeer. He has no respect for Zaras parents and not the first time he has insulted them. Where was his anger when that cheap disgusting witch was playing her dirty games ? Is his anger only for Zara? Two important basis of any marriage are trust and respect for your partner which he neither has for his wife and treats her like a doormat. His attitude sucks big time. This is the guy that's meant to lead the youth of today but he isn't fit for that let alone become Shehar kazi. Every time there is an issue highlighted why does the writer make kabeer flip full 360 degrees and he is back to square  one arrogant and rude when the subtle changes in his character progression should be highlighted. For someone who's wife should have the most importance in his life just stood there like a robot and watched his wife get insulted that's just sick.

I loved the savage salma she showed zeenat and the rest of Ahmed family their aukad ,she asked all the right questions and spoke the viewers minds mind.  She also hit on kabeers ego which wasn't required in this situation as that made the matters worse Zara. 

Zara should hold her head up high and walk away from this mad ungrateful house. I remember miraj's dialogue at her birthday party where he told her these people are not worthy of you Zara. He spoke the truth. Zara should not forgive him easily this time he needs to be made to suffer for his actions. Every single time he insulted and abused her she has forgiven not this time. 

You echoed my thoughts dear 
There is absolutely no progression in the story .