Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Omg! What nonsense is this? I haven't watched any epi this week just read written updates that have made me mad. Cv's have no story at all so just showing junk. Come on just because the story is based on nazariya clash are they forever going to pick up illogical points to fight. I thought zaabir were to interview kids from different schools...from where did Amaan come in between? Are they forever going to show kabir as a jerk who is always wrong? Can't they for once show kabir right and zara wrong? I mean seriously it's getting too cliched now it's like just because zara says or does something kabir has to oppose it wether it's right or wrong. If kabir says something zara has to do the complete opposite! Please yaar grow out of that dumbness.
After the madrasa fight for once I expected a wonderful track tackling the education system. But I forgot that these guys show no logic!
Honestly I wanted kabir to point out flaws in the current Indian education system that runs purely on marks and pressurises children from a very young age. I wanted kabir to explain to zara that formal education must start only at the age of 7 until then it's purely play. Which is followed in most western countries and in Finland which is leading in education. Whereas Zara could have pointed out the flaws of madrasas that are running in a very backward manner. Together they find a solution to the loopholes in both systems and try to create an education system for girls and boys in which religious and modern education go hand in hand...but obviously I was expecting way too much! 
All Cv's can show is family drama. Precap has made me sooo mad! Zara should just walk out to her ammi's house.
Edited by ASRHOTNEZ - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You echoed my thoughts dear 
There is absolutely no progression in the story .

This could have been a really interesting track with kabeers character progression and him embracing change for the betterment of children's education, instead the cvs created a total mess. 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is wrong with the makers how will they redeem kabir's character if everytime he is going to react like this.

I am okay with the fact that he doesnt love her the way she does, its okay. Everybody falls in love with their own pace.

But how come he always disrespects zara, he is a male lead, and a male lead cant be this bad. I mean thats how indian tv series are all about.
And above all this they have shown him priest, if he would have been a normal guy like kashan, but still ann mcp. I would have still accept kabir to be this dumb.

But how come a maulvi can be this harsh to his wife, mohabbat pyaar to sab door ki baat hai.
Jab dekho zara chalak hai vo saazish karti hai blah blah.

Then other way he says she is a superwoman.
He shoul not make big high comments and promises when he is supposedly shown in love with her.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

What is wrong with the makers how will they redeem kabir's character if everytime he is going to react like this.

I am okay with the fact that he doesnt love her the way she does, its okay. Everybody falls in love with their own pace.

But how come he always disrespects zara, he is a male lead, and a male lead cant be this bad. I mean thats how indian tv series are all about.
And above all this they have shown him priest, if he would have been a normal guy like kashan, but still ann mcp. I would have still accept kabir to be this dumb.

But how come a maulvi can be this harsh to his wife, mohabbat pyaar to sab door ki baat hai.
Jab dekho zara chalak hai vo saazish karti hai blah blah.

Then other way he says she is a superwoman.
He shoul not make big high comments and promises when he is supposedly shown in love with her.

Kabir ka ishq ?? TAUBA TAUBA 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago