help!!!!tere phelo mein

dmg913 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can u plzz u pdate on this drama wats going on? i didnt watsch it for a looooooong time........i left of when areeba dies..........thanx!
Edited by oniba913654 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah ok thats a long time u no that liaba was married to mudussir and then he gave her a divorce on the wedding day.. and nyla(the mom) goes into a coma and areeba died afterwards so she doesnt know that areeba died. Minhal liaba's cousin comes 2 and ashir is accuesed of killing areeba minhal is the new lawyer b/c the old lawyer sucked.. so they win the case and ashir's dad is against ashir b/c he sisnt know he had a son.... at the end he finds out hes killing his own sona nd confesses of false evidence by the wya its imp 2 no that celina caused the divorce asnd the dad against his son i think shes the real murderer. im skipping a couple of parts but yeah farrazz syas he did the crime and nstuff and liaba syas no she did it later ashir finds the acwauintance in the crime and he goes in jail he nos the killer but refuses to tell...sherry comes and stuf he so call falls in luv with liaba and now he wants to marry her seheplayed a game with oher of life and death and i fell 4 it 2 but it was scary.... and now liaba and ashir r gettun married and on the wedding nyla dies.. so the wedding is postponed and sherry is haoppy celina is planning sumthiung i thin her plan is to make liba think shes bad luck 4 everyone and she wont marry ashir b/c she doesnt want to hurt him and trhats about it... 😊
sameha140 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey yeah thats about it currently wats happending is that liaba's family moved in with ashir's family and sherry is with mudussir and ali(shocking truth about ali) he is mudussir's brother!!!!! yeah in my opinion hes stratuing 2 turn like mudussier and hes truning into a mean self cenetered person they got sherry and i think they r gonna use him 2 get 2 minahl and the rest and to seek revenge which is obviously an option availible yeah thats about it
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 job 👏 👏 👏
now in uk it's very interesting sherry and merry come
it's very funny 😆
missmalika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks sameha
I think u helped her a lot 😃