Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Precap - Krishna falls down unconscious. 

Krishna [in his thoughts] : When Radha will wake up Narayan then only Devothan Puja will be successful in real terms.

Radha says to Balram :  I will be doing *Aatma Puja* [I didn't get it what she said 😆] but not for Krishna.

Krishna smiles in his unconscious state.

On the other hand, Ayan and Kans plots to send Aghasur to kill Krishna.

Sumi,

She talks about waking someone up. Obviously she will do that puja for Narayan instead of Krishna. ðŸ˜ƒ

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Okay people,
DO NOT miss today's episode!!!

It was so good. There was some really good communication between Radha and Krishn.

And there was one particular scene which was so beautiful! It was everything Radha-Krishna stands for. 

And you will like Ayan today. ðŸ˜‰

Please do not go by the VFX. Forget about the technicalities. Just enjoy that scene for the content and the concept. It was well written. 

Radha does not understand what 'Love' is between lovers. Because such love was unheard of at that time. That is the reason why Sudevi's case was a wake up call for everyone. That is the reason why it is one step forward and two step backwards for her. 

Because she cannot fathom that love, she is trying to find other rational reasons (that makes sense to her) for Krishna's behaviour. When she understand Love she will understand him too. Have patience guys! It is like teaching a waterfall to flow against gravity. It will take time. 

Love
Kshithi
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Congratulation for new AT

Sumedh Vasudev MudgalkarVerified account @Beatking_Sumedh

Upcoming episodes have a lot to say

Such a cute pic. Mallika said in one interview that they all so tired because of non stop shoots that she gets sleepy as soon as she sits on this jhoola. 

Love
Kshithi
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow! The episode sound really great! <3
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the idea of the whole precap , it is beautiful ðŸ˜ƒ. 
Kshithi, I got excited seeing thumbnail ðŸ˜† isliye maine episode mai ek scene dekha jahan Krishna kehte hai ki tumhari rangoli vaastavik mai sundar thi Radha. Baaki maine apne liye suspense rakha hai😆.

Is there any KriBal scene today?

And it seems Radha has entered second stage of anger already. It is the slow but worth waiting journey as the end result will be fruitful.
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
haye kitni pyaari party pics hai  thanks for sharing sumi

--------------

@rakhi i thought of u when i saw this pic in sumedh's post 😃 your wish got fulfilled 😳

their makeup man posted a pic of indradev, i duno if it is for RK or any other show 🤔 if it is for RK then govardhan leela is next after aghasur thing 🤔

thanks for posting the RK pic 😊

----------------

@madhuri - i am loving the stories from you, keep them coming 😃
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

I like the idea of the whole precap , it is beautiful ðŸ˜ƒ. 

Kshithi, I got excited seeing thumbnail ðŸ˜† isliye maine episode mai ek scene dekha jahan Krishna kehte hai ki tumhari rangoli vaastavik mai sundar thi Radha. Baaki maine apne liye suspense rakha hai😆.

Is there any KriBal scene today?

And it seems Radha has entered second stage of anger already. It is the slow but worth waiting journey as the end result will be fruitful.

Yeah. I am excited for tomorrow's episode too. 

And what followed the scene you watched was too good. 

There was one small scene for Balaram and Krishna. Today's whole episode was for Radha-Krishna. 

I am enjoying the slow burn!!! The end result will be so much sweeter.

Love
Kshithi 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Tusu oh yes I was thinking about that...finally got it...
is it then may be pls not chutki again this time CVS any leela with chutki is boring n monotonous  
@Kshithi  yup I have seen the video n Iv of them
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

@Tusu oh yes I was thinking about that...finally got it...
is it then may be pls not chutki again this time CVS any leela with chutki is boring n monotonous  
@Kshithi  yup I have seen the video n Iv of them

yeah, anything but chutki

you see kaliya track brought them whopping 2.7 rating, i was wondering if WE who demanded this track on the first place should claim credit 😛 😆 😉
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

yeah, anything but chutki

you see kaliya track brought them whopping 2.7 rating, i was wondering if WE who demanded this track on the first place should claim credit 😛 😆 😉

lolll ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›
yup y not we should demand it... ðŸ¤£we have given them the idea ðŸ˜‰
btw Cvs should listen our foremost demand no chutki pls