Unfair Eviction of Srishty Rode

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
It is trending on Twitter !
M not a Srishty fan but I do feel it is unfair if she has got evicted before Rohit and Somi. 

She may be childish, sometimes mean n bitchy but She is Loyal to her friends and was entertaining. Not sure why her most scenes are cut from main episode a d showed mostly in Extra dose .

She has a beautiful million dollar smile, participates in tasks, is a good sanchalak though she never got the chance to become captain. And She is not diplomatic like others, Jo bolti hai danke ki chot pe. She has never covered down to Sree's whims.

She is a lead actress, a celeb. Is it actually Lissie that she got evicted before Somi, Rohit, Jasleen etc (P.S - I do like Jas n somi but Do they have a bigger votebank than Srishty?)
When Eviction is based on Online Voting, how is it possible Srishty got evicted ?

Not only Srishty, Even Neha, Saba and Shivashish were evicted unfairly.

Voting is a farce. Bigg boss jo decide karte hai, vohi manzoori-e-khuda ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did not like her..
So have a different opinion...😊
NathuPyare thumbnail
unfair ka to pata nahi... but I'm eagerly waiting to see Shristi's eyes popping out and those 5-6 typical faces she makes when she hears from Salman that she's evicted ... it will a scene to watch ... 
oh wait ! I want to see Rohit and all of HC's reaction as well when they hear salman announcing Shristi's name for eviction...😳
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I cant say for certainity. . Bigg boss never divulge the votes
Big mistake ppl do is thinking these fake trends r always real .
The thing is srsihty hardly did anything last week
And her mocking Dipika and unnecessarily supporting Rohit must have gone against her.
She is a celeb , no doubt . But definitely not at par with kv dipika or sree.
And cos she hardly seen last week , audience totally forgot to vote I guess
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

unfair ka to pata nahi... but I'm eagerly waiting to see Shristi's eyes popping out and those 5-6 typical faces she makes when she hears from Salman that she's evicted ... it will a scene to watch ... 

oh wait ! I want to see Rohit and all of HC's reaction as well when they hear salman announcing Shristi's name for eviction...😳

Same here...more dan Srishti it's d reaction of d holier dan dou club dat i am dying to see n especially Rohit's...who very confidently said d other day "Jasleen bags pack kar lo"...isko toh Big Boss saans lene bhi nahi de raha...ek ke baad ek jhatke ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

+1
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't like srishty as a person ... Period
P.S being celebrity does give you a bit of a benefit u can't take it forgranted... I started this season because of KV n wanted him to win but he is not playing n now i feel sreesanth is more deserving than anyone.. 
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shristi doesn't deserve to go. But then BB has already crossed all levels of unfairness in this season anyway. 
I stopped reading after million dollar smile. This is not a beauty contest. After Somi, she was the most useless contestant in the house. She neither had the strategy or smartness like Romil or Deepak, nor she was a strong personality like Sree or Deepika. Even while an argument, she used to fight like a kid with no valid points. Only occasionally she used to lose her shit whenever she got high on drugs. Maybe Bigg Boss ran out of stock.
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like Srishty and I don't think she's deserving to win either. But on twitter at least, she has a huge fan following and her trends are actually some of the highest. I haven't seen any support on twitter for Rohit or Jas really. Rohit phir bhi you have people like Vikas who appeal for him so maybe there are votes from there but Jas, I really see a bare minimum of support. Even Deepak, I haven't seen that much of support. This eviction comes off very suspicious and iffy to me.