Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok guys, just to clear... M not saying ki beautiful hai toh she shud stay Or She is celebrity so she shud stay.
All m saying is She is a celeb and has a huge fan following in twitter , since the eviction is based on online voting , how is it possible that she has got less votes than Rohit or Jasleen ?
bijilee thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was the best elimination till date,even rohit should b sent out.
Milan2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They should have asked Rohit if he could sacrifice his place for Shristy.
Even bigger insult  of Sristy
-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Think she got out at a good time - lack of content + friends in the house. Think she has more to look forward to outside. 
-Halo00- thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

what we do not realize is that these celebs baring shree..dipika..kv..are only naam ke celebs..they are barely known..whether by face or name..so whatever recognition they have mainly made is through the show..which makes them as popular as the commoners they are competing with

i can totally buy a shristi being evicted by fair voting

people who vote are avid viewers of bigg boss which means they will really place all of them on the basis of bigg boss alone not their past work..unless they are actually big..which like i mentioned baring these 3..none are..so if we are actually putting into account their SM followers..that makes zilch difference here..

i am totally waiting for see today's episode though..it be fun to see rohit's expression since he was so sure of jass going that he even asked her to keep her bags ready LOL

Bit of an understatement. Sree is definitely not just a "naam ka celeb" - so many Indians are cricket fans and even in BB house. housemates gravitate towards him and tolerate things they wouldn't if he were a regular contestant.

KV would have been out by now if he wasn't a celeb given his relatively weak first couple of weeks.
Dipika is known as Simar - so she definitely has a huge fanbase.

The only celeb I didn't recognize/heard of was Srishty and Neha and they are out.

I'd rather have an all-celeb BB again - mixing commoners in has made it unbalanced.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Halo00-

Bit of an understatement. Sree is definitely not just a "naam ka celeb" - so many Indians are cricket fans and even in BB house. housemates gravitate towards him and tolerate things they wouldn't if he were a regular contestant.

KV would have been out by now if he wasn't a celeb given his relatively weak first couple of weeks.
Dipika is known as Simar - so she definitely has a huge fanbase.

The only celeb I didn't recognize/heard of was Srishty and Neha and they are out.

I'd rather have an all-celeb BB again - mixing commoners in has made it unbalanced.

i said naam ke celeb BARING sree, dipika and kv
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They should have sent Megha...
She looks so bad with her dresses...
At least shrisht use to carry herself in her dressing sense...