Akshan OS " I don't like it"

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

I Don't Like It

{It has already been 6 months of akshan marriage and finally their equations are seen changing. They both have started to trust each other and respect each other despite all the difference they have between them.}

"Guddan aaj Hume party me Jana hai mere investors aur dost tumse milna chahte hai isiliye Maine unhe haa bol dia hai...ki tum bhi aaogi Akshat said while he was going through some official papers

"Kya...party wow Kitna mazza aayega guddan said in excitement but then her expressions changed "but hum kaise jayenge humare paas to koi acchi dress hi nai hai guddan said going through her wardrobe

"Mujhe pata tha yahi hoga...koi baat nai mai akela chala jaunga Akshat said wrapping his things up "arey but hume bhi jana hai...guddan couldn't even finished her words and saw Akshat leaving room

"Accha humari baat sune bina chale gaye thik hai hum bhi nai jayenge...huhhh apne aap ko pata nai kya samjhte hai guddan said

"Hey Bhagwan... kitna bore ho gai hi mai ghar pe koi nai hai...kash humare pass bhi party me Jaa sakte...kita yummy khana hota waha guddan started dreaming about rasmalai and Shahi paneer when doorbell rang " aa rahi hu baba... aa rahi hu guddan said hearing the doorbell. She opened the door and saw someone was standing there with a package in his hands "aap kaun? Guddan asked "mam mai Akshat sir ka assistant hu unhone mrs. Jindal ke liye ye bhejwaya hai assistant said handing her the package and took her leave.

"Humare liye... guddan opened the package with excitement and saw it had a pink coloured sari with golden border work guddan hugged the sari tightly and called Akshat to thank him...

" Thanks uncle...sari bahut acchi hai hum ready rahenge guddan said and cut down the phone without even listening what akshat was saying "yayy... guddan was dancing here and there when the phone again rang "hmm uncle ka phone guddan picked up the phone. "Pagal wagal ho kya tum mujhe kuch bolne to deti akshat said

"Kya uncle har baat pe gussa karna jarrori hai kya...hum to baas thanks bolna chahte the guddan said

"Ha to mujhe bolne ka mauka to do express mail ki tarah apni keh phone kat Dia...accha suno mai 6 baje tumhe pick krne aaunga...ar ha welcome akshat said and cut the phone "Abhi jis baat ke liye hume daat rahe the wohi khud kar rahe the...Khair chodo guddan put the phone aside and started dressing herself

It was already 6 and Akshat reached home to pick guddan up.

"Guddan...kaha hoAkshat said

"Hum washroom me hai bas 2 minutes me aaye guddan replied

"Maine bola tha 6 baje tak ready rehna...phir bhi late time ki to koi kadar hi nai hai iss ladki ko Akshat said "arey kya kare rahi guddan jaldi niklo mujhe bhi ready hona hai akshat shouted

"Ha...ha bas aa gaye guddan replied and came out of the washroom. She was wearing the pink sari with high heels and natural makeup her hair was tied into a messy bun and her pearl necklace and earrings were complimenting her. Akshat was looking at her without even blinking. "Uncle... kya hua? Guddan asked akshat waving her hand in air. "Hmm...nai kuch nai...Mai Abhi ready hoke aata hu akshat said and took his clothes to change. "Huhhh...kuch nai...kitne khadoos hai jhooti hi sahi thodi si tarif kar dete hamari...kitne mehnat se tayar hui thi Mai guddan mumbled to herself looking disappointed "Khair chodo guddan shrugged her sadness and again went into her rasmalai and panner dream. After sometime akshat came out wearing a black 3 piece black suit. "Wow... uncle bade smart dikh rahe hai guddan complimented Akshat and picked up her white purse when she heard a vauge sound"aur tum bhi...

"Kya kuch kaha aapne guddan said

"Nai...nahi to...ab chale Akshat said and guddan nodded happily "hmmm...

They reached the venue at 8. The venue was under the sky decorated with red and white tulips. Akshat introduced guddan to all the people present there. People were complimenting guddan for her dressing sense and congratulated them for their wedding. Akshat was talking to his investors about business and guddan wasn't able to catch up with them. So she excused herself and snuck out of their boring company and landed to her rasmalai section. She was eating happily when she saw Akshat was talking to a woman who was wearing one piece and looking hot "ye kaun hai aur mere uncle ke paas kyu khadi hai guddan asked herself. In confused state she put her rasmalai aside and approached them. "Hello... guddan said and offered her greetings to the girl.

"Hi...Mai Natasha akshat ki best friend aur tum? Natasha said

"Hum...uncle... mera matlab Mrs. Akshat Jindal guddan said clearing her misunderstanding

"Kamal hai akshat...tumne kisi ar se shadi kar li..arey yaar mera to Dil hi tut gaya soocha tha ki koi nai mila to tumse shadi kar lungi par ab to lagta hai zindagi bar kunwari rehna padega Natasha said wiping her fake tear. "Bas karo Natasha...tum bhi na Kahi pe bhi chalu ho jati ho akshat said laughing hard seeing her silliness

"Arey nai akshat Mai sacch keh Rahi hu Natasha said continuing her joke. Guddan was standing there in state of shock how casually she was flirting with her husband.

"Accha aao akshat mujhe tumhe kisi se milwana hai Natasha dragged akshat out of there leaving guddan behind. Guddan was still in shock.

"Huhhh...ye aunty...ar ye uncle ko kya ho gaya hai inhe dikh nai raha kya kaise wo inke saath flirt kar rahi hai guddan was fuming with rage "party me mere saath aaye hai ghum uss one piece wali aunty ke saath rahe hai...mujhe gussa aa raha hai she called for waiter to drink some soft drinks "waiter bhaiya laiya hume bhi Pina hai she gulped straight 3 glass. " Madam ye kya kar rahi hai waiter said

"Aapko kya cold drinks hi to pi rahe hai kya dikkat hai aapko and left from there without even listening to waiter "madam ye to...

She went straight to find Akshat and saw aunty still clinging to Akshat " huhh Abhi bhi chipke pade hai...thik hai mai bhi Jaa rahi hu... guddan said and was walking to find that waiter again when Akshat saw her walking in a drunk manner. Akshat excused herself and and caught guddan falling here and there talking with empty glass

"Guddan...kya kar rahi ho tum akshat said snatching the wine from her hand

"Dikhai nai deta cold drink pee rahe hai..laiye dijiye guddan tried to take the glass back

"Pagal ho gai hi kya...ye wine hai akshat said and tried to keep her straight

"Pagal hum nai aap ho gaye hai...aapko dikh nai raha woh aunty kaise aape line mar Rahi thi. "Khair aap koi kum thodi hai humne dekha kaise aap us chipkali aunty ke saath chipak rahe the guddan said

"What... what are you even saying guddan? Akshat asked losing his temper and took her back to parking lot

"I am saying I don't like it when you talk to some other girl...I don't like it when she flirts with you...I don't like it when you ignore me for some other girl...I don't like it when someone says she wants to take my place. Guddan said getting close to akshat

"Why... guddan why don't you like it? Akshat asked getting close to her they just some inches apart

"Because I like... Before even she could complete her words she fainted in his arms

"Why guddan...why don't you like it akshat asked the question again even though he knew the answer and carried her back to their car.

"Hey guys I am back. I just couldn't stop myself from writing this after seeing yesterday episode and new song version😳."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Hello Elsanna 😊
Fantastic idea and superb os👏
Will u post it for vice - versa that is Akshat getting jealous for Guddan😛
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Wow I loved this OS
Drunk Guddan so cute 😆
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Hello Elsanna  😊

Fantastic idea and superb os👏
Will u post it for vice - versa that is Akshat getting jealous for Guddan😛

Well I will try my best if I have time😆
Thanks raglak akshan😆
Well I see we have one more connection here from your username😛 swaragini forum😳
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Wow I loved this OS
Drunk Guddan so cute 😆

Heheh... Want one real drunk guddan😛
Thanks for liking it😳
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow superb os dear
Just wanna see AJ also getting jealous of possible
Loved drunken guddu and her almost confession
Edited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os. ..loved it...waise when guddan is normal she is cute but when she is  drunk she is super cute...thank u so much. ..plz if possible can u plz  write an OS on jealous Akshat 
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Well I will try my best if I have time😆
Thanks raglak akshan😆
Well I see we have one more connection here from your username😛 swaragini forum😳

Oh yeah ! We share another Swaragini forum connection 😆
Who is devga by the way?😊
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Wow superb os dear

Just wanna see AJ also getting jealous of possible
Loved drunken guddu and her almost confession

Yup I seriously one half baked confession of akshan😳
Thanks for liking it😳
elsanna thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Beautiful os. ..loved it...waise when guddan is normal she is cute but when she is  drunk she is super cute...thank u so much. ..plz if possible can u plz  write an OS on jealous Akshat 

Thanks for liking it dear😳
Yes jealous akshat is also in his way but it's going to take some long time😆