Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Secretfollower

lol๐Ÿ˜†...then u succeed in my tang kiching๐Ÿ˜›

Glad to see you just take as a sarcasam
Now one thing i remember about you also play sarcasam ...sarcasam game or tang kiching๐Ÿคช..next time i will get in my mind๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜† yup I didn't take it to heart from the start but didn't knew how to answer your comment that's why I wrote it๐Ÿ˜›
By the way whats your name๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bee222 thumbnail
Bolo bolo Guddan, why don't you like it? ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
I am so waiting to see a drunk Guddan in the show ๐Ÿ˜† Humari Guddu to aise hi dhamaka hai, drunk Guddu to dhamaako ki dukaan hogi ๐Ÿ˜† aur AJ ko bharpoor pareshan karegi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You should've shown a bit more of drunken Guddu ki pagalpanti before making her pass out ๐Ÿ˜†

Please make a reverse one too, with AJ jealous seeing his wifey with someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kabse in dono ko jealous dekhne ke liye baithi hoon ๐Ÿ˜† par ye dono to abhi understanding mode mein hai ๐Ÿ˜› Waise Akshan to har mode mein hi acche lagte hai โค๏ธ

Lovely OS, do write more! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bee222

Bolo bolo Guddan, why don't you like it?  ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

I am so waiting to see a drunk Guddan in the show ๐Ÿ˜† Humari Guddu to aise hi dhamaka hai, drunk Guddu to dhamaako ki dukaan hogi ๐Ÿ˜† aur AJ ko bharpoor pareshan karegi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You should've shown a bit more of drunken Guddu ki pagalpanti before making her pass out ๐Ÿ˜†

Please make a reverse one too, with AJ jealous seeing his wifey with someone else ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kabse in dono ko jealous dekhne ke liye baithi hoon ๐Ÿ˜† par ye dono to abhi understanding mode mein hai ๐Ÿ˜› Waise Akshan to har mode mein hi acche lagte hai โค๏ธ

Lovely OS, do write more! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for liking it๐Ÿ˜ณ will continue it after December๐Ÿ˜›