Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't know how will his track end. But more than him, Arjun-Anjana made me angry today. They behaved as if Adi is step-son of the house. 
maddyy32332 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My heart is crying they r literally butchering every memory of adiya..if adi doubts Zoya then that will be the nail in the coffin..and seeing her dress for that rascal will be lyk hell...yaar end hi kardo.. sabko mardo chakkar khatm bt pls don't show us this...seeing her wid rajveer I can't see that...
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditya needs to snap out of it before RV takes full advantage of his wife (even if nothing happens) the concept is sickening!
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
that precap though.. never thought it would end this way
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
RV was disgusting in Precap, i wish we had better ending tracks
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can understand the track is very sick, but don't give up watching the show in TV. You can look at it this way Rajveer is sick to put such condition before Zoya. He has some psychological issues, he wants to have the right on everything that belongs to Aditya, be it him being the legitimate son, being brought up in lap of luxury and his wealth that actually comes from his mother's side. 
Now everything that Aditya has is not just his luck some things are earned and Zoya falls in the later category. Rajveer either knows that Zoya will save Aditya or doesn't want Aditya to suffer in peace that's the reason he wants snatch Aditya's last anchor to life and sanity that is Zoya. If this is his plan I hope Aditya and Zoya outplay him like they did last time. Fake separation to give peace and happiness to Rajveer till they find a way to get back at him.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A one night standing isn't really happening

And I also think Rajveer isn't interested in anything more than degrading Zoya in front of Adi...he's knows that the only thing Adi has left is his wife - his faith in her and her faith in him

It's this trust and this faith which bothers Rajveer - he also knows that Adi has trust issues stemming from Pooja's EMA...it's definitely no surprise that Rajveer's weapon of choice is Zoya herself

I think it's gotten rather interesting actually...I want to see how this plays out.
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too ..I want to see how this plays out ..RV will not have the last word ..don't worry guys and our Aditya will NOT doubt Zoya for even an instant ..come on ..we know our Adi better than this! He might pretend to believe RV and act like he thinks of zoya as characterless ..but that is going to be for one of 2 reasons ..either he wants RVs confession in killing Harsh and use that to put him away ..Like RV might brag how he took away what ever belonged to Aditya ..OR then Aditya thinks Zoya deserves better than him ..because there is no reason for her to suffer for his sake ..so he wants to set her free and the only way he can do that is to show hatred ..

All said and done ..I think Roshnq has tweeted that it'll be a happy ending ..so things will resolve ..I just hope we are left with a good taste with Adi getting that ONE kiss and consummation!! ..i'll be mad if with a couple like JenShad if CVs give us no romance in the end!
Edited by vandana21 - 5 years ago
IFfan100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandana21

Me too ..I want to see how this plays out ..RV will not have the last word ..don't worry guys and our Aditya will NOT doubt Zoya for even an instant ..come on ..we know our Adi better than this! He might pretend to believe RV and act like he thinks of zoya as characterless ..but that is going to be for one of 2 reasons ..either he wants RVs confession in killing Harsh and use that to put him away ..Like RV might brag how he took away what ever belonged to Aditya ..OR then Aditya thinks Zoya deserves better than him ..because there is no reason for her to suffer for his sake ..so he wants to set her free and the only way he can do that is to show hatred ..

All send an done ..I think Roshnq has tweeted that it'll be a happy ending ..so things will resolve ..I just hope we are left with a good taste with Adi getting that ONE kiss and consummation!! ..i'll be mad if with a couple like JenShad if CVs give us no romance in the end!

Yeah, if the CVs can give us just one episode with just Aditya-Zoya where they finally get a chance to begin their lives like a normal couple without any interference from anyone and be left in peace, I will forgive what Adiya and the audience were made to go through by Colors for it all to end up this way.
Now that is definitely not a big ask...