Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Absolutely ..if this ends without a couple episodes of just AdiYa ..their talks, making love and what not ..then i'll be so mad ..as it is we missed any sort of date between them, office romance, office trip ..what all could have been ..just kept getting delayed for one track or the other ..and finally if this ends without giving us a solid dose of their romance ..i'l be really really sad and mad!

Originally posted by: IFfan100

Yeah, if the CVs can give us just one episode with just Aditya-Zoya where they finally get a chance to begin their lives like a normal couple without any interference from anyone and be left in peace, I will forgive what Adiya and the audience were made to go through by Colors for it all to end up this way.
Now that is definitely not a big ask...

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadz

Aditya needs to snap out of it before RV takes full advantage of his wife (even if nothing happens) the concept is sickening!

Why should they make very thing about sex in india.cant the villain just go after their property and assets.does evrry woman need to violated.
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddyy32332

My heart is crying they r literally butchering every memory of adiya..if adi doubts Zoya then that will be the nail in the coffin..and seeing her dress for that rascal will be lyk hell...yaar end hi kardo.. sabko mardo chakkar khatm bt pls don't show us this...seeing her wid rajveer I can't see that...

If they butcher adityas character i m going to extremely annoyed if they butcher aditya ir zoyas character.