Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 15 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

In her hotel room bed Zara is seen pondering over Kabir's words asking her to choose between her pati n her sharia board work . Zara massages Kabir's aching head 
She feels she could bot live without Kabir also she could not ditch those helpless girls who were waiting to get training for better future lshe wonders how to resolve the issue .

At Ahmad house Zeenat is annoyed to see numerous drawings on Sleeping Ayaan's face .

Kashan and Aisha n Shanbaz Enjoy reading the news of their achievements . They rejoice 
Right then zeenat shares Ruksar was missing l
At hotel room Zara has fallen asleep on Kabir 
He wakes up and she apologizes for falling asleep on him .

Zeenat calls up Kabir to tell him about missing Ruksar but Aisha snatches the phone , she oforbids Zeenat from telling anything abiut Ruksar to kabir . 
Zeenat is furious that she was asked to lie aisha says kabir had just achieved great hings n he was working hard for the kaum n had great responsibilities on him they should not burden him with ruksar's problems 

Zeenat tells kabir that ruksar was improving n she would return home soon 

At hotel Kabir is  happy about Ruksar's improvement . He now could give her talaq , resume happy life with Zara 
Zara requests him to give his consent for taking up the project given to her by National Sharia Board . She should remain HIS zara 
However she was free to take her own decisions .

At lucknow all frie ds n family fail,to locate ruksar anywhere . 

Zabir are having meal by poolside . They are tensed. Zara remembers Pir Sahab's words to give her consentwithin stipulated time or else they would assume she had refused . 

Zara accompanies Kabir as he goes to Sharia board to submit the projects . 
Kabir says she ahd proved that she gave more importance to her project than her shohar .
Zara asks kanir if a married woman should ober allah or her shohar ??
Kabir says Allah of course .
Zara says allah had asks all men to give back to others what ever training they had received from others . It was divine duty . Kabir disagrees  , he feels her modern soch was not appropriate for the girls of their kaum.  She was too free thinking and such was not favoured for girls of their kaum . She Was not fit for teaching any girls , zara disagrees . 

Zeenat is happy she receives the news that Ruku had been seen at a primary school , zeenat finds her enjoying games with little kids . Zeenat decides to discuss this with Ruku's treaing doctor .

Zara and kabir are walking by the beach she tries to work together keeping aside their differences of opinion . Theu would be at home like loving shohar biwi and work outside with their diff opinions . Zabir have romantic moments at the beach . Whole kabir remains upset with her for taking nup project 
Finally he gives in n starts enjoying with zara . 

Zabir share some coffee at the hotel garden . They discuss how kabir would talaq ruksar when she recovered from coma . Zara asks if he would become hers completely 
Kabir assures he would belong to zara completely .

It starts raining 
Zara is thrilled with kabir's words m starts dancing in the rain 
Kabir joins her ...the BG song plays .. " Main to tere rang mein ..." 

Precap 
Zabir have consummated their marriage .. Zabir offer namaz together , pray ...  
Zara is sure as soon as they return to Ruksar,  kabir would talaq ruksar n become totally hers .. She prays for their happy future .

At Ahmad house Ruku is seen hugging the newspaper with kabir's foto 
Zeenat  and Aisha watch with teary eyes n feel when ruku saw Kabir she would recover her memory . 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I see where this is going. 
Rukhsar is going to play another victim card and Kabeer won't be able to give her talak. Zara is again going to suffer as well as the audience😭
Should have controlled herself from consummating!
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Zabeer acted like adults and decided to keep their personal and professional life separated. That's a positive change.

Ruksar's drama seems endless at this point. Why do I feel that Zeenat is gonna ask Zabeer to act like strangers in front of Ruksar for her early recovery ? I won't be surprised if eventually these two mahaan individuals will give in.

Then the same old nonsense will start. Ruksar will sense something going on between Zabeer and out of jealously she'll try to physically harm Zara.
Boy!!! this show has turned me into one cynical person ... Kuch accha dimag mein aata hi nahi ab
beastmaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Rukhsar is going to play another victim card and Kabeer won't be able to give her talak. Zara is again going to suffer as well as the audience😭

Yup, she shouldn't have given in before the divorce. This is gonna turn ugly. Thinking of taking a break again. Ruksar needs to go . It's high time now.
Sutapasima thumbnail

she just took his words for granted n now she will be hurt again 
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm glad that Zara went ahead and submitted the project and also cleared it with kabeer to keep personal and professional lives separate which is how it should be.
I so wanna slap this stupid selfish zeenat, who does she think she is, both sisters are no saints that people should drop everything and run around them. She has failed miserably as a sister and parent to her sister. Chudail is the way she is cause of zeenats poor upbringing which has led her to become evil and destructive not only to herself but to others too. Zeenat is totally to be blamed for chudails condition. Why can't she with her husband's help to take responsibility of chudail instead of forcing it on kabeer. She really is not fit to be a mother to Amaan either poor boy is gonna suffer too.

Now to my wishful list for cvs .
What I wanna see ASAP once zabeer return from Mumbai a proper closure to chudail for once and all to me that is her death. In her mental state I want her to put Amaans life in danger and zeenat to shoot her to death. ( sorry that I would love to see this happen after what we suffered this nonsense crap )

Zeenat should be punished and I want her suffering to be 10 times more than what both evil sisters have put Zara through.

Return of miraj and and his truth revealed to everyone 

Zara and kabeer starting to work on their respective projects 
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

I'm glad that Zara went ahead and submitted the project and also cleared it with kabeer to keep personal and professional lives separate which is how it should be.

I so wanna slap this stupid selfish zeenat, who does she think she is, both sisters are no saints that people should drop everything and run around them. She has failed miserably as a sister and parent to her sister. Chudail is the way she is cause of zeenats poor upbringing which has led her to become evil and destructive not only to herself but to others too. Zeenat is totally to be blamed for chudails condition. Why can't she with her husband's help to take responsibility of chudail instead of forcing it on kabeer. She really is not fit to be a mother to Amaan either poor boy is gonna suffer too.

Now to my wishful list for cvs .
What I wanna see ASAP once zabeer return from Mumbai a proper closure to chudail for once and all to me that is her death. In her mental state I want her to put Amaans life in danger and zeenat to shoot her to death. ( sorry that I would love to see this happen after what we suffered this nonsense crap )

Zeenat should be punished and I want her suffering to be 10 times more than what both evil sisters have put Zara through.

Return of miraj and and his truth revealed to everyone 

Zara and kabeer starting to work on their respective projects 

They aren't showing Zeenat downfall just because she is a mother of a child. For the sake of Amaan ahmed family couldn't do anything when Zeenat threatened to give khula to kashan to save Rukhsar. 

I feel once Miraj exposes Shahbaz, Zeenat and Kashan's character, Zabeer must leave the Ahmed house for good and start a new life seperately. Since their project is in a good run they can live independently away from the Ahmed house for a while. Until all of them apologizes for their mistakes.

And yes KILL THAT BITCH CV's. Ya'll are messing up the show with her character.
beastmaster thumbnail

They aren't showing Zeenat downfall just because she is a mother of a child. For the sake of Amaan ahmed family couldn't do anything when Zeenat threatened to give khula to kashan to save Rukhsar.

I feel once Miraj exposes Shahbaz, Zeenat and Kashan's character, Zabeer must leave the Ahmed house for good and start a new life seperately. Since their project is in a good run they can live independently away from the Ahmed house for a while. Until all of them apologizes for their mistakes.

And yes KILL THAT BITCH CV's. Ya'll are messing up the show with her character.

Gautam had taken up some new project. Don't know the details but if it's a meaty role than the chances of him returning as Meraj would be bleak. 😭 ...
Sutapasima thumbnail
Gautam looks very handsome in one Ad he is currently seen on TV screens  
beastmaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Gautam looks very handsome in one Ad he is currently seen on TV screens

Haven't seen the ad but he definitely is good looking and a good actor too. In my opinion team didn't utilise his talent properly. So is the case with Vinay jain he's a brilliant actor but hardly gets anything to do.