Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Haven't seen the ad but he definitely is good looking and a good actor too. In my opinion team didn't utilise his talent properly. So is the case with Vinay jain he's a brilliant actor but hardly gets anything to do.

Gautam moced to a colors show..I so wish vinay moves to a better project..he doesn't deserve to stand back and look at others
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flat_everest

Gautam moced to a colors show..I so wish vinay moves to a better project..he doesn't deserve to stand back and look at others

This is what would happen... then can bring some other new entries...this ruksar thing is like trying to extract the juice from the leftovers...
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flat_everest

Any idea what the role is like, is he playing lead? I really loved him as Meraj. Hope he comes back. A replacement won't work for me.

Not just Vinay most of the senior actors are ignored in the show. It must be so frustrating for them to just stand in the background like mannequins without having to do anything. Monikka khanna is again a good actor who is underutilized.

Anyway, let the makers just focus on their Ruksar darling and her bachpan ka pyar and let all the good actors walk away.
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is what would happen... then can bring some other new entries...this ruksar thing is like trying to extract the juice from the leftovers...

I want Reema's US based brother and his bachpan ki mohabbat for Zara. 😉
flat_everest thumbnail

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Any idea what the role is like, is he playing lead? I really loved him as Meraj. Hope he comes back. A replacement won't work for me.

Not just Vinay most of the senior actors are ignored in the show. It must be so frustrating for them to just stand in the background like mannequins without having to do anything. Monikka khanna is again a good actor who is underutilized.

Anyway, let the makers just focus on their Ruksar darling and her bachpan ka pyar and let all the good actors walk away.

There was. Toi article that said he is the lead .show s tantra by swastik productions..
Monika might b used as this director worked with her n PKDD.
Ruksaar and Zara might play student teacher now ...and kabeer will b spending his nights n solitude..
Sutapasima thumbnail
^^ Kabir deserves solitude only  all his life pserve him right 
Zeenat leaving the show feels like too good to be true.. Hope she leaves .. I don't like that character 

The actress is such a sweet girl ..dunno why she accepted this horrible role  ..hope she gets better roles in future .

flat_everest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

^^ Kabir deserves solitude only  all his life pserve him right 

Zeenat leaving the show feels like too good to be true.. Hope she leaves .. I don't like that character 

The actress is such a sweet girl ..dunno why she accepted this horrible role  ..hope she gets better roles in future .

Monika has successfully aced negative chars n PKDD and tapki previously..Vikram got her, vinay and Shalini to do family politics and drama I feel...all three are established n d industry and leads were less popular( eisha did have fans before but Zara gave her a diff league of online fan following now)
And d current story lone if developed well can focus on zeenat a lot.

Now Isa s a typical zee show..super bahu Zara.
Vamp ruksaar
2 wife Wala kabeer
Jus map it to kkb