Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Very good thread Tusu , esp for all the Balaram admirers!❀️ In a way we can call it as " The First- Aid Thread " !😊

There is a version which states that in Treta Yug, when Lord Vishnu had incarnated as Ram and Adi Anant Seshnaag as Lakshman, the latter hadn't ample opportunity to serve the Vishnu , yes, 14 year exile and several such obstacles were there but Ram would take most of the matters in his hands. Laksman simply followed the orders of Ram !

So Seshnaag wished that he would become the Lord's elder brother, to protect Him under all circumstances. In this way, he would be in full service of Him and he asked for such a boon because he wanted to give orders to the Lord. As kids  the relationship between Krishna and Balaram was worth praising. No sibling rivalry. Krishna gave Balaram due respects as a younger brother should. Occasionally, Krishna would play small pranks on him but not any that would offend. And Balaram would sometimes taunt Krishna with Radha's name but not in any insulting manner. He also knew that Radha and Krishna's love was divine and both were actually one and the same.

As his elder brother, Balram has taken the reigns into his hands and liberated Krishna from daily bothering of the Royal responsibilities, though the imp decisions were taken and implemented by Krishna only. It was a well-synchronized relationship since their childhood, played pranks together at Brindavan, killed the demons one after the other with mutual help including Kans , protected the cattle and Yadavas from Nature fury and demi god's anger, and built the Dwaraka together for their people. 

As adults, they never had fights, but their views would occasionally differ!!Krishna was good at manipulation of rules and politics to uphold Dharma. Balaram wouldn't completely understand Krishna's complex logic, but he trusted him and his decision. He knew that his younger brother had knowledge of performing an action at the right time. For example, Balaram would be more inclined to fight against an enemy head-on. But Krishna would first lookout for ways to weaken the enemy! This we already started witnessing in the case of Ayan!

Watching him  only saving grace in few episodes where Radha was either totally absurd or behosh in front of Krishna , or Ayan and his  mother Jatila plotting and punishing Krishna , in such occasions Balram's presence and his entertaining expressions boosted our morale, made us to sit in front of TV to witness the serial  purely for his sake !! 

I am loving all the names you all are coming up with... sumi coined 'AyaRam' πŸ˜† and you 'first aid thread'

I have plans to read more about Balram now, remember tidbits about the sibling trio and little bit of KaRam equation during war of kurukshetra

thank you for this summary πŸ˜ƒ

so agree with the last paragraph 😊

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

It is a surprise from this show, that they gave Dau, the importance and the screenspace he deserved, and after watching Basant play the role, they should give more screenspace to him than anyone else. The camaraderie between Kanha and Dau is wonderfully portrayed and the show's only saving grace is them, and at times Dau saves the show more than Kanha, being the savior of Kanha himself.  πŸ˜‰ 
Their nautanki and their deep conversations, switching to divine and human modes in seconds, everything is a treat to watch. Sumedh and Basant truly are doing their best, and bringing out the essence of the characters. Not an easytask to enact this godly duo! I always will love to watch more of Dau in this show given that he's one of the best sketched characters till now and his scenes are adorable. I hope once Radha becomes Radharani (don't know when this vichitra will occur), they continue to give us a huge dose of KaRam and Dau-Radha scenes too. I really loved their scenes, though weren't many.

I think this steeply rising graph of his popularity is getting noticed by the makers, they will continue with him getting importance i am hopeful

once the actual love story starts, dau will be in charge to cover up for both of them imo πŸ˜› ab biggest RK shipper toh ye hi hai show me... so unka apne kanha aur uske prem ka bachav karna abhi sesh hai πŸ˜‰

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Thanks for this Thread Tusu

truly I was hooked up for Krishna , RadhaKrishna  n Sumedh & beautiful promos ..but got nice surprise got from Basant As Balram..
he is too perfect as Balram..like elder brother , supportive brother...n the bonding he share with Krishna , Yashoda , Rohini , Nand n Radha too good..
Krishna Balram scenes r treat for us...his anger whenever someone try to hurt Krishna , how he is protective towards his little brother (though he know , Krishna is GOD ,Narayan himself ) but in this avtar he is taking elder brother form good way...
leg pulling of Krishna or fall in trap by Krishna but taking it good way...their telepathy cherry on the cake...they compliment each other so well...
KaRam scenes like an oasis among any bad epi...
they make us laugh with them ... 
m really Enjoying Balram n Krishna & Balram bonding..

really its same for all of us, loved this pleasant surprise

crediting him here because he was not in our radar initially, he made this space for himself in such a short period of time.

Rakhi has made this two creations on my request πŸ˜ƒ they have come out so well... thank you so much rakhi πŸ€—

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Tusu my pleasure n Thank you for loving this two creations
Basant Bhatt deserve all accolades for his talent ..Frankly without comparing can say he is the best Teenager Balram like Sumedh is best Teenager Krishna we get...

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜›
Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

I must admit you have successfully injected the thought of checking him out as karn in my mind πŸ˜› I might as well do it now anytime

@green - ye toh aur bhi achha hoga πŸ˜‰
@red - seekhne sikhane ki baat ghar se hi shuru honi chahiye πŸ˜†
@pink -
ya true, he said during the set visit ki Balram ka koi khaas nahi hai show mein.. poor him πŸ˜›

during promotions, found him to be decent looking good guy. But following my newly developed interest I went back to check out his off screen interviews a day ago... I find him good looking now when I see him ☺️ he is quite well spoken too...

his Instagram post and stories are quite interactive. You saw the instagram post where he posted a song sung by him ? I happened to have played it without reading the caption first and legit thought it is from some album, then i read the caption πŸ˜²

I am impressed  πŸ˜› gotta thank siddharth tiwari for casting him as balram, and whoever it is behind balram's character sketch πŸ˜ƒ

@red: haha! How would  they, divulge EVERYTHING in the start only?πŸ˜† 

@Blue: Oh yes! You defo should check him out there! He's a cute BACCHA there,but quite  handsome!☺️

@Brown: Oh yes! I check, sumedh-basant's accounts almost daily!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Basant's captions are very subtle!😳 The song came as a suprise for me, i didn't know, he sings too!😳 He really did a GREAT job! He has a nice voice too!😳❀️
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

@red: haha! How would  they, divulge EVERYTHING in the start only?πŸ˜† 

@Blue: Oh yes! You defo should check him out there! He's a cute BACCHA there,but quite  handsome!☺️

@Brown: Oh yes! I check, sumedh-basant's accounts almost daily!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Basant's captions are very subtle!😳 The song came as a suprise for me, i didn't know, he sings too!😳 He really did a GREAT job! He has a nice voice too!😳❀️

that's true though

ya I was thinking ki there he is a 20 year old boy, much younger... ok then, i'll check out on your recommendation πŸ˜‰ 

😳
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

that's true though

ya I was thinking ki there he is a 20 year old boy, much younger... ok then, i'll check out on your recommendation πŸ˜‰ 

😳

oh yes! You surely should! I don't think he's even 20 there,maybe, 18-19! How old is he, anyways?😳He said in an interview, that it was his first show! And, according to debutant standards, he did a pretty good job!😳 
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: J2lover

oh yes! You surely should! I don't think he's even 20 there,maybe, 18-19! How old is he, anyways?😳He said in an interview, that it was his first show! And, according to debutant standards, he did a pretty good job!😳 

I know it might come as a surprise, but he is actually 24 years old. πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail
^^ He is 24 years old πŸ˜ƒ