Any Balram fan around?

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wanting to say this for a while, just falling short of words each time...

Being a fan of Sumedh, the plan was to fully focus on his performance only. Idea of concentrating on someone else while Sumedh is on screen was totally not in my mind. But recently finding myself admiring another character/actor from the show as much as do Sumedh  πŸ€ͺ The one causing this distraction is none other than Kanha's ever supportive dau Balram πŸ˜Ž 

Dau was cute and adorable from beginning, but he started shining on his own from the day he performed the tandav on ayan's provocation πŸ˜† at least for me... 

From there on, bromance became dearer than romance. Now each time Sumedh and Basant were sharing the screen, spotlight was getting shared equally among them, both the actors were getting 50-50 of my attention and admiration. KaRam became a treat to watch, they owned several episodes on their own and made them enjoyable πŸ‘πŸΌ Chemistry between Sumedh and Basant are absolutely amazing and this is an understatement

Balram's character came out to be of an extremely endearing cool dude who is funny, supportive with a large and soft heart πŸ˜³ What more is needed to love him πŸ˜³ Very recently when Balram was having solo scenes with other supportive characters,I realized he alone is capable to carry the episodes on his shoulders. The fun and enjoyment of seeing him onscreen was very much intact even when Krishn was not there with him. Kudos to Basant for this. 

Basant has been too good with Balram, an absolute pleasant surprise to me... Watching him for the first time in RadhaKrishn. He deserves all the credit for making his character so endearing. Now a Balram centric track is in my wishlist as well πŸ˜›

Both Balram and Basant has climbed the ladder fast from being my 2nd fav on the show to be my joint fav along with Sumedh πŸ˜‰ There has been time when I found Balram to be the only thing enjoyable about an episode, even now I am more eager to see what he has to offer than other things...πŸ˜›

Special mention to Sutapa for making me realise that I actually adore Balram, not secretly but openly πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Do we have any other admirer of Balram in the forum? πŸ˜³
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am a hands down Balram fan. I absolutely love each and every scene of his. Be it the tandav, when Krishn was faking his illness, the wink between KaRam, when he told Ayan that he was actually supportive of Krishn during Sudevi's marriage, when he was mocking Ayan when fighting Bakasur or off lately when he was eating apple and exercising at the same time πŸ˜†
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One word for Dau = Coool😎

One sentence for Basant = No one can portray Balram's character as perfect as him πŸ‘ ❀️ 

One sentence about my most favourite moment = When he became emotional on Sudevi's marriage ❀️.

And I was like- Awww , he is such a pyaaraaa bacchaaaπŸ˜†, he is such a innocent, caring and darling elder bro of Krishnaaa ❀️

One word for KaRam= Best Bromance on Indian television I have ever seen ❀️ I love watching brotherly relationship, friendship of godly characters more than anything and Karam are the best we could get.

My most favourite KaRam scenes= Fake fight, when Balram  was acting unconscious 😲 🀣 🀣 illness and hand wave scene 🀣    🀣    🀣 and phasaoying scene just after Sudevi's marriage 🀣.

Fav emotional scene = When Dau is the first person who notices his Kanha's back as Kanha was enduring pain of Bhairav😭 ❀️.

My most fav AyaRam scene πŸ˜† = When Balram shouts in Ayan's ears 🀣 🀣 and when he smashed him in the floor during his hilarious tandav 🀣.

I adore our Balluuu sooo much❀️ , he is like a rasgulla πŸ˜† ; bundle of sweetnesss .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for this Thread Tusu
truly I was hooked up for Krishna , RadhaKrishna  n Sumedh & beautiful promos ..but got nice surprise got from Basant As Balram..
he is too perfect as Balram..like elder brother , supportive brother...n the bonding he share with Krishna , Yashoda , Rohini , Nand n Radha too good..
Krishna Balram scenes r treat for us...his anger whenever someone try to hurt Krishna , how he is protective towards his little brother (though he know , Krishna is GOD ,Narayan himself ) but in this avtar he is taking elder brother form good way...
leg pulling of Krishna or fall in trap by Krishna but taking it good way...their telepathy cherry on the cake...they compliment each other so well...
KaRam scenes like an oasis among any bad epi...
they make us laugh with them ... 
m really Enjoying Balram n Krishna & Balram bonding..

Edited by Janakivallav - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Very good thread Tusu , esp for all the Balaram admirers!❀️ In a way we can call it as " The First- Aid Thread " !😊

There is a version which states that in Treta Yug, when Lord Vishnu had incarnated as Ram and Adi Anant Seshnaag as Lakshman, the latter hadn't ample opportunity to serve the Vishnu , yes, 14 year exile and several such obstacles were there but Ram would take most of the matters in his hands. Laksman simply followed the orders of Ram !

So Seshnaag wished that he would become the Lord's elder brother, to protect Him under all circumstances. In this way, he would be in full service of Him and he asked for such a boon because he wanted to give orders to the Lord. As kids  the relationship between Krishna and Balaram was worth praising. No sibling rivalry. Krishna gave Balaram due respects as a younger brother should. Occasionally, Krishna would play small pranks on him but not any that would offend. And Balaram would sometimes taunt Krishna with Radha's name but not in any insulting manner. He also knew that Radha and Krishna's love was divine and both were actually one and the same.

As his elder brother, Balram has taken the reigns into his hands and liberated Krishna from daily bothering of the Royal responsibilities, though the imp decisions were taken and implemented by Krishna only. It was a well-synchronized relationship since their childhood, played pranks together at Brindavan, killed the demons one after the other with mutual help including Kans , protected the cattle and Yadavas from Nature fury and demi god's anger, and built the Dwaraka together for their people. 

As adults, they never had fights, but their views would occasionally differ!!Krishna was good at manipulation of rules and politics to uphold Dharma. Balaram wouldn't completely understand Krishna's complex logic, but he trusted him and his decision. He knew that his younger brother had knowledge of performing an action at the right time. For example, Balaram would be more inclined to fight against an enemy head-on. But Krishna would first lookout for ways to weaken the enemy! This we already started witnessing in the case of Ayan!

Watching him  only saving grace in few episodes where Radha was either totally absurd or behosh in front of Krishna , or Ayan and his  mother Jatila plotting and punishing Krishna , in such occasions Balram's presence and his entertaining expressions boosted our morale, made us to sit in front of TV to witness the serial  purely for his sake !! 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
    Yep! One fan spotted here!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ My story is exactly like yours! I started watching the show for SUMEDH! But, since the first appearance of them, both together, my attention was diverted 50-50!☺️ Initially i found basant to be quite good looking, just like sumedh! Then, his embodiment of balram, just look my heart away!😳 The UNSAID words they speak with each other! Their telepathic conversations! EVERYTHING EVERYTHING seems to be PERFECT!😳 He's practically creating ELDER BROTHER GOALS!πŸ˜† Blue suits so well on basant! He looks so good, in that costume all together!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Talking about, he handling the show on his shoulders, he seems like a through professional! After, adoring basant in this show, i stalked him in KARN!β€οΈπŸ˜† Uff! He was amazing IN  and AS KARN!😳 VERY YOUNG, LEAN and a THUG!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† So being a LEAD there, he totally can carry the show on his shoulders!😳 Sumedh-basant duo, fires the screen more than sumedh-mallika i feel sometimes!πŸ˜† They have completely taken a different track for this character, as i have seen and heard till now! Till now, i thought, balram's charcter is of a Strong, silent, Macho type guy, who doesn't really express much! But this cutiepie, is nothing like that!πŸ˜† He cries, he pretends, he's afraid of his parentsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†, he feels his brother's pain, and most important, he's a NAUTANKI, just lke KRISHNA!πŸ˜† He's like a sweet fluffy candyfloss!β€οΈπŸ˜†

Even i would love to have a balram centric track!😳 Basant has a very good screen presence!😳 I am okay, if its a love angle track too!πŸ˜† Chote ke saath, bada bhai bhi toh seekhaane aya hai na PREM!πŸ˜† Though, i doubt that would happen, as poor dau is too much engaged being a cupid in his brother's love Eshtory!!!πŸ˜† Waiting for more BROMACE than ROMANCE  now-a-days!😳❀️ Thanks for this post!πŸ€—
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is a surprise from this show, that they gave Dau, the importance and the screenspace he deserved, and after watching Basant play the role, they should give more screenspace to him than anyone else. The camaraderie between Kanha and Dau is wonderfully portrayed and the show's only saving grace is them, and at times Dau saves the show more than Kanha, being the savior of Kanha himself.  πŸ˜‰ 
Their nautanki and their deep conversations, switching to divine and human modes in seconds, everything is a treat to watch. Sumedh and Basant truly are doing their best, and bringing out the essence of the characters. Not an easytask to enact this godly duo! I always will love to watch more of Dau in this show given that he's one of the best sketched characters till now and his scenes are adorable. I hope once Radha becomes Radharani (don't know when this vichitra will occur), they continue to give us a huge dose of KaRam and Dau-Radha scenes too. I really loved their scenes, though weren't many.
Edited by PandavPranayini - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yep! One fan spotted here!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ My story is exactly like yours! I started watching the show for SUMEDH! But, since the first appearance of them, both together, my attention was diverted 50-50!☺️ Initially i found basant to be quite good looking, just like sumedh! Then, his embodiment of balram, just look my heart away!😳 The UNSAID words they speak with each other! Their telepathic conversations! EVERYTHING EVERYTHING seems to be PERFECT!😳 He's practically creating ELDER BROTHER GOALS!πŸ˜† Blue suits so well on basant! He looks so good, in that costume all together!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Talking about, he handling the show on his shoulders, he seems like a through professional! After, adoring basant in this show, i stalked him in KARN!β€οΈπŸ˜† Uff! He was amazing IN  and AS KARN!😳 VERY YOUNG, LEAN and a THUG!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† So being a LEAD there, he totally can carry the show on his shoulders!😳 Sumedh-basant duo, fires the screen more than sumedh-mallika i feel sometimes!πŸ˜† They have completely taken a different track for this character, as i have seen and heard till now! Till now, i thought, balram's charcter is of a Strong, silent, Macho type guy, who doesn't really express much! But this cutiepie, is nothing like that!πŸ˜† He cries, he pretends, he's afraid of his parentsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†, he feels his brother's pain, and most important, he's a NAUTANKI, just lke KRISHNA!πŸ˜† He's like a sweet fluffy candyfloss!β€οΈπŸ˜†

Even i would love to have a balram centric track!😳 Basant has a very good screen presence!😳 I am okay, if its a love angle track too!πŸ˜† Chote ke saath, bada bhai bhi toh seekhaane aya hai na PREM!πŸ˜† Though, i doubt that would happen, as poor dau is too much engaged being a cupid in his brother's love Eshtory!!!πŸ˜† Waiting for more BROMACE than ROMANCE  now-a-days!😳❀️ Thanks for this post!πŸ€—

I must admit you have successfully injected the thought of checking him out as karn in my mind πŸ˜› I might as well do it now anytime

@green - ye toh aur bhi achha hoga πŸ˜‰
@red - seekhne sikhane ki baat ghar se hi shuru honi chahiye πŸ˜†
@pink - ya true, he said during the set visit ki Balram ka koi khaas nahi hai show mein.. poor him πŸ˜›

during promotions, found him to be decent looking good guy. But following my newly developed interest I went back to check out his off screen interviews a day ago... I find him good looking now when I see him ☺️ he is quite well spoken too...

his Instagram post and stories are quite interactive. You saw the instagram post where he posted a song sung by him ? I happened to have played it without reading the caption first and legit thought it is from some album, then i read the caption πŸ˜²

I am impressed  πŸ˜› gotta thank siddharth tiwari for casting him as balram, and whoever it is behind balram's character sketch πŸ˜ƒ

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

One word for Dau = Coool😎

One sentence for Basant = No one can portray Balram's character as perfect as him πŸ‘ ❀️ 

One sentence about my most favourite moment = When he became emotional on Sudevi's marriage ❀️.

And I was like- Awww , he is such a pyaaraaa bacchaaaπŸ˜†, he is such a innocent, caring and darling elder bro of Krishnaaa ❀️

One word for KaRam= Best Bromance on Indian television I have ever seen ❀️ I love watching brotherly relationship, friendship of godly characters more than anything and Karam are the best we could get.

My most favourite KaRam scenes= Fake fight, when Balram  was acting unconscious 😲 🀣 🀣 illness and hand wave scene 🀣    🀣    🀣 and phasaoying scene just after Sudevi's marriage 🀣.

Fav emotional scene = When Dau is the first person who notices his Kanha's back as Kanha was enduring pain of Bhairav😭 ❀️.

My most fav AyaRam scene πŸ˜† = When Balram shouts in Ayan's ears 🀣 🀣 and when he smashed him in the floor during his hilarious tandav 🀣.

I adore our Balluuu sooo much❀️ , he is like a rasgulla πŸ˜† ; bundle of sweetnesss .

AyaRam <------ 🀣  jodi name accepted sumi, thanks for coining it, suits their dynamic well πŸ˜†

you mentioned almost every instances, Balram shedding mote mote tears during sudevi marriage drama came as real surprise, wasn't expecting this macho guy to be such a softie from inside 😳 coconut example doesn't work for him, he is way more softer from inside πŸ˜›

@red one is my most favorite, i keep watching it on hotstar... the way he said " wo baba aise hi... mann me aaya aur mukh se nikal gaya" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kanha keeps having fun on his dau's expense

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

I am a hands down Balram fan. I absolutely love each and every scene of his. Be it the tandav, when Krishn was faking his illness, the wink between KaRam, when he told Ayan that he was actually supportive of Krishn during Sudevi's marriage, when he was mocking Ayan when fighting Bakasur or off lately when he was eating apple and exercising at the same time πŸ˜†

welcome to the club πŸ€—

great to have company of all you lovely people in this

eating apple and exercising at the same time was such a cool scene 😎  all his scenes are really standing out