Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Geet saved maan n got shot , she is unconscious n in the hospital.

Maan is in pain seeing geet in this condition.

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hope to see Geet reviving soon. She is truly special to Maan

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LM1991

Dear GF Friends,

Hi!

As the story “Ardhangini” is getting over in couple of updates, I will be posting my new story “Meri Mishty Kaun?” once IF has put the Writer’s module in place.

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and patience.

LM

thanks for note

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 42

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh along with Thakur Harshvardhan, Savitri Devi, Ram, Vaidehi, Vicky and Meera left for Vallabhgarh hospital. Whereas, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Rajveer, Charulata, Rudra, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Bhim Singh Shekhawat, and Panna Dai were left at Vallabhgarh Palace to bid farewell to family, friends, relatives as well as citizen of Vallabhgarh. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh along with Khuranas reached outside the ICU to see Maan walking to and fro with phone in his hand yelling at someone. "Mujhe Khurana chopper chahiye Vallabhgarh hospital mein abhi ke abhi." (I want Khurana chopper at Vallabhgarh hospital asap.)

Before Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh or Khuranas could ask anything, a matron came and was going to hand loosely wrapped bundle of rolled clothes to Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh saying, "Maharaj, yeh hai Rajkumari-sa ka "gatbandhan"…………" (Your Majesty this is Princess' bridal knot.........)

But before Maharaj could say anything Savitri Devi took from matron the bundle and gathered the roll of cloth closely in her arms with respect and reverence and said, "Matron aapka bahut-bahut dhaniyavaad ki aapne "gatbandhan" nahi khola." (Matron, thank you so much for not opening the bridal knot.) Matron nodded in understanding and left.

By now Maan’s call was finished and he joined his family. Seeing question in everyone’s eyes he said, "Geet ke kandhe par goli lagi hai. Kyunki iss hospital mein Radiology aur Surgery ki latest facilities nahi hain, mai Geet ko Khurana Hospitals Delhi le jaa raha hoon." (Geet has been shot at her shoulder. But as this hospital does have Radiology and Surgery's latest facilities, I moving Geet to Khurana Hospitals in Delhi.) Before the family could question Maan any further, his mobile rang again.

Within an hour, Geet's stretcher was in Khuranas emergency chopper. Maan and Vaidehi were sitting along with Khurana Hospital paramedic doctor and nurse in the chopper. Vaidehi had requested Savitri Devi to let her accompany Maan as seeing his stern and emotionless face she was equally worried about Maan as Geet. Maan was refusing to have his blood pressure medicine as well until Vaidehi raised her voice and said,"Maan agar tum apni BP ki medicine nahi kaayi toh Geet ke stretcher ke saath Vicky aur Meera jaayenge tum nahi." (Maan if you don't have your BP medicine you cannot go with Geet’s stretcher. Vicky and Meera will go instead of you.) Making Maan slightly calm down and gulp his medicines.

When Maan and Vaidehi reached Khurana Hospital, the Dean of hospital and a Cardiologist were waiting for Geet's stretcher. Soon Geet was wheeled in first to the Radiology department for taking a clear and sharp X-ray and after that to Operation Theatre for her Surgery.

Three hours passed and now Krishankant and Vasundhara had also arrived and were with Khuranas. Rajveer and Charulata were seeing off the guests whereas Rudra was busy with Police. However Krishankant had got Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh’s PS for giving Maharaj support. Doctor came near the family and made them aware of the situation as was Maan roaring lion and erupting volcano both rolled into one by now. "Mr. Khurana (addressing Maan) we have removed the bullet from your wife's shoulder. But as the bullet was coated with a lethal poison we are still not aware to the extent of damage done to your wife. We will have to wait till she is conscious as even during the surgery she was unconscious without any anaesthesia." Startling everyone present.

Geet regained her consciousness by early morning next day much to the relief of her family especially Maan Singh Khurana who has spent a restless night strolling to and fro outside the ICU.

However no one was allowed to visit Geet in ICU. The doctors decided to keep Geet in hospital for three weeks so that she can revive to the extent required medically fit for her to be discharged! Next day she was shifted to Presidential suite and was allowed limited visitors.

Geet was only allowed to be discharged after three weeks of her surgery. These three weeks passed with the whole family looking after Geet and handling an over possessive and insecure Maan. As the doctors had forbidden Maan to meet Geet due to his uncontrollable temper, thereby making Maan being forcibly kept away from Geet during the day. Hence, Maan at late night would stealthily creep to Geet's room and meet her. Soon time started passing and Geet was getting well slowly but steadily and was on road to recovery! Today Savitri Devi and Vaidehi formally welcomed their "Maan's dulhan" in Khurana Mansion.

Thakur Harshvardhan was on top of the world with joy, making his wish of past 19yrs come true i.e. Geetali should be "Khurana Khandaan's bahu".

Maan was now secure and confident that now His Mishty was finally truly his wife or ARDHANGINI.

THE END

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awesome

maan decide to shift geet to Delhi as hospital is not well equipped

geet enter as maan's bahu after 3 weeks of hospitalization making maan secure n other family members happy

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update. Maan temper was uncontrollable due to Geeta injury. Geet is fine now. She is welcome in Khurana mansion

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was a really hard time for everyone but eventually, it is passed. Geet recover under everyone's care and love. Now she is taking the first step towards her married life. I hope now they both enjoy their new phase. Waiting for next dear

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LM1991

Dear GF Friends,

Hi!

As the story “Ardhangini” is getting over in couple of updates, I will be posting my new story “Meri Mishty Kaun?” once IF has put the Writer’s module in place.

Thank you for all your support, encouragement and patience.

LM

thank you! looking forward to reading Meri Mishty Kaun! hope IF gets sorted asap!

khwaishfan thumbnail

really unexpected that this FF as ended so soon!

hope that we get epilogues!

khwaishfan thumbnail

thanks for sharing this tremendous story! ⭐️