Users

Frequent Posters

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LM1991

My dear friends,

Hi!

I’m soon going to move my stories to “wordpress blog”. Therefore those of you who still want to read my stories, please PM me your wordpress ID or e-mail ID. There is no compulsion to you for giving me your wordpress ID or e-mail ID.

Thank you,

LM

I missed so many parts

Due to Ramadan and some personal commitments will read slowly please not leave forum

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 40 (a)

What is this so called uncle of geet up to..

Who are the men in black roaming around..

Maan n others have planned something.

But still everything is happening so calmly.

How did he come to know about maan n geet meeting in her room

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Smart maharaja. Everyone happy now. But dev and rahul had to come and spoil

Hope Geet maan and others are fine

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So the maharaj does all this so that Geet is married with all rituals in front of elders and regain her self respect.

Two thuds during crossfire. One soft. Hope it’s not Geet. If something happens to Geet Maan will not survive.

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey give time ... hopefully things will be better

taahir004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LM1991

Taahir,

Please don’t worry take your time!

LM

Thank you for understanding

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 40 b

Geet tries to talk to her uncle about calling off the wedding. But he emotionally blackmails her n she agrees .

All the rituals are done.. n the wedding ceremony is done..

Now the faces of bride n groom are revealed , it's maan n geet.

maaneetsangel thumbnail

Part 40 c

It was all preplanned by her uncle , he wanted them to get married in front of whole family , relatives , citizens of their kingdom n media..

He wanted that geet should get back her pride , self-respect , honour .

Omg that was a shocker . Like really scared like what cunning plan this uncle has n all was going in my mind .

Great job done LM . If I am not wrong none of us have guessed it.

Now comes the villain dev n his brother . They are killed finally.

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 41

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

When the gathered audience or witnesses to the shootout, finally caught their breaths after seeing Dev and Rahul lying dead on the floor, they saw Maan cradling Geet in his arms and trying to revive an unconscious Geet. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh and Rajveer ran towards Geet and shook her but she didn't respond. When Charulata and Meera felt Geet's body to see for any injuries (as Geet was lying on Maan's lap), Meera's hand came stained with blood after touching her left arm

bringing a loud gasp from Maan, Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh, Rajveer and Rudra. "BHIM SINGHJI AMBULANCE BULAIYE. RAJVEER AUR CHARULATA, AAP DONO MEHMAANO KO SAKUSHAL VIDA KIJIYE." (Bhim Singh call the ambulance. Rajveer and Charulata please see to the warm and respectful farewell to the guests according to royal protocol.) Panna Dai Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh ordered in his royal booming voice before he breaks down seeing his bleeding Chutki. "Panna Dai, aap aur Meera, Chutki ko le kar…………" (Panna Dai, you and Meera, take Chutki to......)

"Maharaj, hummein kshama kijiye aapki baat kaatne ke liye. Parantu Rajkumari-sa abhi bhi Jawai-sa ke saath 'gatbandhan' mein hain hum abhi unhein "Jawai-sa" (Maan) se vilagh nahi kar sakte." (Your Majesty, please pardon me for interrupting you but currently the Princess is still tied in bridal knot (gatbandhan’) therefore we cannot seperate her from her newly wedded husband.)

"Maharaj, Panna Dai bilkul sahi farma raheen hain. Geet abhi bhi Maan ke saath 'gatbandhan' mein hai. Abhi yeh 'gatbandhan' khul nahi sakta." (Your Majesty, Panna Dai is absolutely right. Geet is still tied in bridal knot (gatbandhan) with Maan. Therefore we cannot open the knot and seperate her from Maan as yet.) Savitri Devi also said thereby allowing only Maan to sit with Geet in the limited space of the ambulance.

When Maan lifted Geet and placed her on the ambulance their were tears shimmeing in Maharaj, Rajveer and Charulata's eyes.

Rudra was busy with the arrival of Commissioner of Police in Jaipur and ACP. Once ambulance drove away, a dazed Maan was sitting in the ambulance holding his limp Mishty's hand in his hand and continously kissing it again and again, Maan recalled what might have happened. How Maan happened to be lying on floor near the havan kund he still doesn't remember. But he remembers hearing a shot being fired and a pile silk falling on the ground in quick succession to his falling. But as soon as he heard and saw a cross firing start, he turned towards Geet to see if she is safe, but he was aghast to see that she was lying unconscious next to him. There was serious cross firing going on between Dev & Rahul on one side; and Vallabhgarh Security forces headed by Rudra on the other side, neither side willing to give up. Maan tried shaking Geet and rubbing her hands and feet to revive her but she didn't respond. Maan pulled Geet on his lap and tried to sprinkle water on her face from the 'puja kalash' (prayer urn)

present next to Geet but it didn't work. That’s how Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh and Rajveer found Maan and Geet after firing stopped. Maan's logical mind now understands that instead of Maan, Geet had been shot by Dev and that's why Meera's hand had become stained with Geet's blood. It was Maan's Mishty who had saved Maan by pushing him out of the way from Dev's point blank firing range but was unable to save herself. "MISHTY, MISHTY………Tum humesha mujhe bacha leti ho. Kaash mai bhi tumhari tehre selfless, pure aur unconditional pyaar kar paata." (MISHTY, MISHTY………How come you always save me! I wish I could also love you with same selfless, pure and unconditional love as you love me.) Maan said with tears shimmering in his eyes and kissing Geet's limp hand again and again.

The attending paramedic doctor and nurse were stunned to see a fully grown, strong muscular man so broken down in tears in front of his unconscious bride. Suddenly the attending paramedic doctor and nurse got messages on their WA group regarding the royal marriage. Despite of the blood stains on their dresses, both the medics now knew for certain that the man is none other than Maan Singh Khurana. THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA who was a terror and a force not to be reckoned with in India and abroad and the injured girl was none other than Rajkumari Gayatri of Vallabhgarh. The news of Maan Singh Khurana and Rajkumari Gayatri Singhania’s wedding was being broadcasted on all the news channels in India and abroad since early morning today. Ambulance finally managed to reach the small but clean hospital of Vallabhgarh.

Meanwhile in Vallabhgarh, Ram and Bhim Singhji informed the Jaipur Police Commissioner Roop Singh Chauhan and ACP Surendra Yadav respectively (FICTITIOUS NAME AND DESIGNATION.) as soon as Dev and Rahul were shot dead. The police came and took the custody of the two Rathore brothers dead bodies. Police had enough witnesses for giving them statement of what happened. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh and Khurana family left the Vallabhgarh Palace for Vallabhgarh Hospital once their statements were recorded by the Police.

The media was in frenzy as it was a breaking news not only was the marriage of two such distinguishing households cause of excitement but also that the royal bride was shot at. Televisions all over India were ablaze with story off, "BREAKING NEWS! Yesterday late evening, the wedding of Rajkumari Gayatri Vijayalakshmi Singhania with the heir one of the biggest tycoons family of the country, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana was solemnised.

The wedding which was the talk of all royalties, politicians, socialites, and elite in the country. It was an extremely private, classy and elegant affair with only the most favoured and selected few being invited from the royalty; and the world of politics & business. No one from the films and world of entertainment were invited. The identity of the bridegroom was kept a secret from not only the press but also the family so as to create an atmosphere of intrigue and suspense. Whereas Rajkumari Gayatri was looking an epitome of beauty, grace and elegance like a true Princess bride,

the bridegroom i.e. Mr. Maan Singh Khurana was looking like a Prince distinguished and oozing class.

Suddenly there was the arrival of uninvited guests in form of Mr. Devdutt Rathore and Mr. Rahul Rathore who are sons of business tycoon Mr. Gajendra Rathore. The celebrations of happy and joyous occasion were marred by Mr. Devdutt Rathore as he was holding Mr. Maan Singh Khurana at point blank firing range. Meanwhile Mr. Rahul Rathore held Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh and Yuvraj Rajveer immobile at his pistol's point blank firing range. Seeing her husband’s life threatened, Rajkumari Gayatri pushed her newly wedded husband out of the firing range saving him but was unable to prevent herself from being shot. Currently Rajkumari Gayatri is still unconscious and in hospital as Devdutt Rathore's bullet is embedded in Princess' body.

We hope and pray for Rajkumari Gayatri or Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana's quick and speedy recovery! That's all from Meenakshi Sarcar and cameraman Avinash Kochar!"

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Geet is injured. Hope she is fine...