Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

nice update

why geet is doing this to her n maan

geet is spoing her n maan's life

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kya kar rahi hai geet............kyun kar rahi hai aisa?......maan ko kyun door kar rahen ho..........

painful update.........

loved it..........

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm!

Awesome update! well written!

sad that Geet has not changed her mind! so the Maharaj know everything!

what will happen?

continue soon

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

gr8 part

are maan, rudra, vicky and rajveer planning something

cont.soon

thanks for pm

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

this maharaja is a strong person...he knows what all happened with maan and geet in her room and still pretending..eh...cunning and shrewd person...but he is the one who saved her too before...

waiting to see what maan and others do

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

My Dear GF friends,

Hi!

I have already written few Chapters of Ardhangini”, but due to technical problems i.e. the text front is only one kind and text colour also have only few options etc. with new India Forums website. Hence, I unable to update at the speed I would like. Kindly bear with me.

Thank you very much to all of you who are pressing "like" and giving comments!

LM

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maan is asking for help as now he realises that there is no time. And Geet is feeling emotional as the time for her wedding is nearing.

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 40(b)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Geet was in deep thought once she was alone and free of all pre-wedding rituals. Geet came to a decision that she will not let Maan or her Khurana family suffer anymore and will talk to Kaka-sa face to face tomorrow early morning before he becomes busy in his royal duties.

Geet came to her Kaka-sa’s study to talk to him alone and in privacy. Finding Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh alone, Geet wished him and he returned the greeting by caressing her head in blessing, “Aaj aapka vivaah hai. Aapke poorvaj aur hum aaj bahut harshit hain aur asha karte hain ki aap Singhania rajparivar ka ‘maan’ aur pratishtha sadaiv bannaye rakhengi.” (Today you are getting married. Your ancstors and I’m very happy. We hope and pray that you will always keep Singhania family’s honour and prestiage safe.)

Making Geet feel uncomfortable and guilty at her trying to break her father-like Kaka-sa’s heart. But then remembering Maan, Daarji, Dadimaa, Ram and Vaidehi’s dejected and sad face started saying, “Kaka-sa, hum aapse………” (Uncle, I want to…………)

“Aap yeh vivaah nahi karna chahti?” (You don’t want to get married?) Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh interrupted. “Theek hai matt kariye. Hum abhi jaa kar Yuvraj Yashvardhan ko soochit kar dete hain ki unka aur aapka vivaah nahi ho sakta. Uske pashchat Vallabhgarh ke manitriyon evam praja ko bhi soochit kartein hain. Praja niraash avashiye hogi magar kuch samay pashchat satye ko apna legi.” (Fine don’t get married. I’ll go at once and inform Yuvraj Yashvardhan that the wedding is called off. After that I’ll inform the Ministers and citizens of Vallabhgarh. Citizens will obviously be disappointed but sooner or later they will have to accept the truth.)

Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh got up to leave. But Geet held his hand and said, “Nahi Kaka-sa hum iss vivaah ke liye tyaar hai. Hum abhi snaan karke “haldi” ke liye tyaar hote hain.” (No uncle, I’m ready for this marriage. I’ll go and bathe and get ready for my “haldi” ceremony.) Geet said and turned her back towards her uncle. Then left wiping her tears on the way.

Once Geet had left, Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh spoke to himself aloud, “Hummein gyaat hai Chutki ki aap kiss peedha mein hain. Kintu kewal yeh ek upaaye shesh hai aapko, aapka samaan aur adhikar dilane ka. Aur uss Maan Singh Khurana ko bhi dandit karne ka. Jiss ne aapko apni “hatton ki kathputli” samjha hai. Aur aapke maan aur samaan ko apne pairon tale raundha hai. Kintu hummein poorn vishwaas hai ki aap vivaah pashchaat bahut prasann evam sukhi hongi.” (I know what pain you are going through, Chutki. But this is the only solution for getting your self-respect, prestiage and pride back. As well as to punish that Maan Singh Khurana who made a puppet out of you and was pulling you in whichever direction he desired, thereby completely ruining your self-respect and pride. But I have full confidencethat after your marriage you will be very happy and feel loved.)

“Sangeet” was a sober and subdued affair. Basically consisting of traditional Rajasthani folk dances meant only for women. Professional folk dancers were called for it and some of Singhania royal family’s ladies also joined in. Neither Geet nor Savitri Devi, Vaidehi, Charulata and Meera were interested in dancing hence it suited everyone.

Next day, Geet’s “Haldi” was done with lot of pomp and show as was expected of a royal Princess’ household. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh applied “haldi” as a father to Geet; and Rajveer & Rudra applied “haldi” as Geet’s brothers! Savitri Devi, Sushma Rani, Vaidehi and Meera also attended Geet’s “Haldi”. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh, Rajveer & Rudra welcomed Savitri Devi, Vaidehi and Meera with lot of warmth and humbleness. But the moment Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh saw Thakurain Sushma Rani he curtly and formally wished her and left leaving no doubt in anyone’s mind regarding Maharaj’s displeasure in relation to Thakurain Sushma Rani and her late husband. Charulata and Meera were busy doing all Geet’s bhabhi and sister’s ceremony respectively. The bridegroom’s used Haldi was brought by the Meera to the venue. Geet was so busy with the royal protocol, and getting acquainted with her warm and affectionate relatives thereby resulting in her overflowing emotions that she did not notice the absence of Maan at post haldi lunch.

With so much activity going on when morning turned afternoon and afternoon turned into night no one realised. Geet was now truly dressed like a Princess bride and was looking very regal, elegant and beautiful bringing gasp from all male and female relatives of Singhanias alike.

Soon barat arrived leaving Thakurain Sushma Rani (being a widow) with Geet. At the entrance of the palace there was a very small “baraat”. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh, Rajveer and Rudra rushed to welcome the bridegroom. There was only one classy and expensive limousine decorated and few people around it dancing.

The bridegroom got down from the limousine and stood with his face covered by the sehra

in front of Charulata. Daimaa or Panna Bai requested,

"Yuvraj, aap kripya sehra upar kar lijiye Rajkumari-sa (Charulata) aapki aarti karna chahti hain." (Crown Prince, kindly lift up your sehra so that Princess Charulata can do your aarti.)

"Panna Dai, Yuvraj ke gharaane mein ek prathaa hai ki shaadi se pehle, dulha kissi ko apna chehra nahi dekha sakte. Pheron ke baad inka sehra hattega." (Nanny, the bridegroom's family has a tradition that before completion of wedding ceremony no one can see their face. Once the wedding ceremony is over, they will remove the sehra.) Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh announced. Hence seeing no alternative Charulata did aarti of Yuvraj Yarshvardhan with face covered by his sehra. The bridegroom and a small baraat was welcomed in. Rajveer and Rudra were running to and fro seeing to the needs of the baraat.

Soon panditji called the bridegroom. The youngman in the sehra went and sat at the mandap as said by the priest thereby starting the wedding rituals. After half an hour, Geet came and sat next to the bridegroom.

But after few minutes Geet lifted her left hand and wanted to swallow the poisonous powder from the ring on her finger,

but the bridegroom held Geet’s left hand tightly thereby stopping her from consuming the poison. The bridegroom also whispered something in her ears and she quitened down. Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh did "kanyadaan" of Geet.

Meera did the "gatbandhan" (tying bride's veil with bridegroom's stole) of Geet and the bridegroom.

Finally the “pheras” were over,

the bride’s parting was filled with “sindoor” and

her neck adorned “mangalsutra”.

Now gathered guests and the media wanted to see bride and bridegroom’s face. When Rajveer removed bridegroom’s sehra and Charulata raised the ghunghat of Geet. There was a gasp from audience. Whole gathering of family, friends and Vallabhgarh citizen present were shocked but Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh was grinning ear to ear. Now Rajkumari Gayatri Vijaylakshmi (Geet) Singhania was religiously married to Maan Singh Khurana in presence of royal Singhania family & friends; Khurana family and Vallabhgarh citizens as witnesses.

“Aaj humne aakir kaar Rajkumari Gayatri ka maan, samaan aur adhikar unhein wapis dila diya.” (Finally, I’ve been able to get back Princess Gayatri’s pride, self respect and right which rightfully belongs to her.)

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

greatly surprising update

geet went to cancelled her marriage but her maharaj emotionally blackmail her so she agreed to marry

everyone get shock seeing grooms face when seherra lifted after phere

very happy