Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 39

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

However trying to control herself as best as she could, she slowly started saying, "Maan, jab hum iss sansaar mein aate hain toh humare Maa-Baap, Dada-Dadi, Nana-Nani yaa jinke paas yeh sab nahi hote toh unke Kaka-Kaki, Mama-Mami ityadi hummein atyanth prem aur humari dekh-bhaal karte hain. Unke iss neeswarth prem, laadh aur humari sukushalta se jeevan jeene ki kaamna karna woh sab bade karte hain. Hum bacche badhe ho jaate humare jeevan mein dost aate hain, kathanaiyaan aateen hain, prem aata aur humare jeevan saathi bhi aate hain kintu badhe humse bina kuch kahe yaa umeed kare utna hi prem aur prarthana karte rehte hain. Hum bachon ka prem batt jaata hai parantu unka nahi. Jeevan ke modh par ho sakta hai woh humse kuch aisa maange jo hummein unhein dete huye kashth ho. Magar kya hum unki kushi ke liye woh kashth seh nahi sakte?" (Maan, when we are born in this world, our parents or grandparents and those of us who are unfortunate not to have them, their aunts and uncles give them unconditional love and nurture them. The unconditional love, pampering and their good wishes for our long and happy life is what they always desire for us. We children grow up and in our lives there are we have our friends, our lovers, our life partners and also our difficulties of living but our elders never leave our sides still giving us their unconditional love and their best wishes for our future. We may forgot our elders but they never forget us. Our love for them gets divided but not their love for us. In the long journey of our life, they may ask us for a something which gives us immense pain to give it to them. But for the sake of their happiness, can't we bear that pain?)

"Geet mai tumhari har baath se agree kar raha hoon. Magar yeh decision sirf tumhara akele ka hi nahi hai mera bhi hai aur Khurana family ka bhi hai. Mai maanta hoon bachpan ki shaadi "gudde-gudiyon" ka khel ho sakti hai magar abb toh mere paas legal documents hain aur humari religious marriage ki photographs bhi hain." (Geet I agree with your point of view whole heartedly. But this is not your decision alone. This decision is also mine as well as Khurana family's. I understand that our wedding as minors was null and void but what about the legal documents I hold? What about the photographs of the religious wedding ceremony?)

"Accha ek baat battaiye." (Alright answer my one question.)

"Kya?" (What?)

"Kya uss vivaah mein aapka parivaar thaa yaa humara parivaar thaa? Kya humare kissi bhi parivaar ke sadsye ko patta thaa ki humara vivaah kab aur kahaan honewala hai?" (Did that religious wedding ceremony have your or my family present? Did either of our family member know in advance where and when the wedding ceremony took place?)

"Nahi. Magar..." (No. But...)

"Maan, aap kabhi jaan nahi sakte aur hum Ishwar se prarthana karte hain ki aapko kabhi bhi patta naa chale ki anaath hona kya hota hai? Teen chote bacchon ko ghar se dhakke maar kar bahaar nikaalna kya hota hai? Agar uss samay Nanaji nahi aate toh aaj Rajveer Bhai-sa aur Rudra bhai-sa gunde-mawali bann gaye hote aur hum kissi kothe ki..." (Maan you cannot even imagine in your wildest dream and I pray you never know how it feels like to be an orphan? How it feels when three little and innocent children are thrown out of their home? If our maternal grandfather had not come on time, Rajveer Bhai-sa and Rudra bhai-sa would have become gangsters and I would havebecome a prosti...)

"GEET."
Geet walked ahead and turned so that she was facing Maan's back. "Humare teeno ke kaaran humare Kaka-sa ne aaj tak vivaah bhi nahi kiya hai. Kyunki kaheen naa kaheen unhei humesha se bhaye (fear) lagta thaa ki unki patni hum teeno se dur vyovahaar naa kare agar woh swayam Maa bann gayeen. Iss jeevan ki raah mein humara saath kewal yahaan tak hi thaa. Iss liye abb aap jaayiye. Humare kaaran aap aur..." (For the sake of three of us and our welfare our uncle did not get married. He was always fearful that his wife should not mistreat us when she (our Aunt) becomes a mother. From now onwards our paths have seperated. Now you should leave as. I apologise that due to me you and...) Maan was so deep in thoughts that he didn't realise when Geet had stopped talking. When he suddenly realised Geet had stopped talking, he turned and saw Geet lying unconscious on the floor. Maan picked up his unconscious wife and laid her on the bed. Unable to seperate himself from Geet any longer Maan slipped in besides her on the bed,

hugging her in his arms and Geet's head resting on Maan's chest. He was kissing Geet's eyes, nose, forehead and pecking her lips alternately with passion. Before he could go any further, he heard some commotion and women's voices speaking loudly from outside Geet's bedroom door. Maan quickly got up from Geet's bed and was deciding to depart the way he had come inside Geet's room i.e. pipe next to Geet's balcony but found six Palace gaurds doing their daily parade. The voices were growing louder and louder outside making Maan aware that ladies were about to open Geet's bedroom door. Maan stealthily crept behind the bedroom door and unbolted it which he had bolted earlier. Then with swiftness of panther Maan flatten himself on the wall near the door thereby camouflaging himself when Geet's bedroom door opens. The door open few seconds later and six women entered without seeing Maan behind the door. The senior most of the group was a woman in her early sixties and she went near Geet and called her name & shook her few times but Geet didn't revive bringing a sharp inhaling of breaths from other women. "Gauri, bahar se angrakshakon ko bulao." (Gauri, go and call body gaurds from outside.) Few minutes later 4 body gaurds entered inside the room and stood few feet inside the bedroom threshold on attention. The woman in her early sixties was barking orders while rubbing Geet's hand while two other women were rubbing her feet, "Aap mei se ek Maharaj ko soochit kariye, ek Yuvraj ko soochit kariye aur ek doctor ko soochit kariye ki Rajkumari murchit hain. Aur aap mei se ek bahaar pehra dijiye. Jaldi jaayiye." (One of you go and inform the King; one of you inform the Crown Prince; one of you call the doctor and of you stand on gaurd outside the room. Now Hurry!!) Once Maan saw that all 4 body gaurds' attention is occupied listening to the orders being given, Maan quickly slipped from behind the door and ran towards opposite direction to Geet's room towards Khurana family's rooms. In hurry to reach his room undetected he did not notice two strange looking figures dressed completely in black with a black blanket draped from their head to toe peeping from the storeroom.

Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania, Khurana family, Rajveer, Charulata and Bhim Singh Shekhawat were sitting for dinner. Only Maan and Geet were missing. "Maharaj , kshama kijiye Maan ki tabiyat theek nahi hai iss liye woh khaane ke liye nahi aa paayenge." (Your Majesty, kindly excuse us that Maan cannot join you for dinner as he indisposed.) Thakurain Savitri Devi gave excuse for Maan's absence.

"Hum samajh saktein hain. Rajkumari Gayatri ka bhi aaj upvaas hai iss liye wo bhi bhojan ke liye nahi padhaar raheen hain. Bhim Singhji, aap Srimaan Maan Singh Khuranaji ke liye halka bhojan unke kaksh mein bhijwa dijiyega." (I can understand. Rajkumari Gayatri will also not be joining us for dinner as she fasting the whole day. Bhim Singh, please see that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana is sent light dinner in his room.)

"Ji Maharaj." (Yes Your Majesty.)

After dinner, everyone left for their respective rooms for early night as tomorrow there were number of pre-wedding ceremonies. Maan had returned at 06:45p.m. to his grandparents room very agitated, unhappy, depressed and angry. He told his grandparents that he met Geet but she refused to agree to break off her matrimonial alliance with Yuvraj Yashvardhan and before he could convince her anymore she had fainted. Seeing Maan's emotional state and under the tense environment of Vallabhgarh Palace Savitri Devi asked Maan to stay in his room while they all went for dinner.

Now that Khurana family were back in their rooms, Bhim Singhji had sent a light dinner for Maan in Thakur Harshvardhan and Thakurain Savitri Devi's room. Although Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh was furious with Maan and disappointed with Khurana family, but both Thakur Harshvardhan and Thakurain Savitri Devi were aware that whole Khurana family as well as Maan were being treated with lot of politeness, humility and respect which seemed a little strange when Maharaj Rajeshwar Singh seem to hate Maan.

After Maan had finished dinner, Vaidehi unable to take anymore things lying low finally questioned, "Maan, abb tum kya karna chahte ho? Geet toh apne Kaka-sa ko diya hua vachan nahi todhnewali, toh tum kya karoge?" (Maan, what do you intend to do? Geet refuses to break her word that she gave to His Majesty.)

"Maa, abb mere paas sirf do choices hain. First that I elope with Geet by kidnapping her and the second that I leave Geet to her new husband, her new life and learn to live without her." (Maa, I only have two choices. First that I elope with Geet by kidnapping her and the second that I leave Geet to her new husband, her new life and learn to live without her.)

"Magar Maan kya aap Geet ko chodh paayenge?" (But Maan will you be able to leave Geet to her new life?) Savitri Devi questioned.

"Nahi. Iss liye shayad Geet ko kidnap karke elope karna hi theek hoga." (No. That's why I think it will be wise to kidnap Geet and elope.)

"Maan aap phir Holiwale din ki galati dohra rahe hain. Yeh galat hain." (Maan, you are again repeating the mistake you did on the 'Holi' day. This is wrong.) Savitri Devi said in an angry and displeased tone of voice.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

P. S. Next Update after 15th May 2019.

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is geet adamant to spoil her own life? This is not a matter of two or three days but of the whole life. I don't know how would everything change. Waiting for next dear.
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet refuse to go against her uncle
geet is making everything very much complicated
forcing maan to do same mistake of kidnapping her
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a point to take a long break...yaar...u will kill me
Great update by the way
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the pm!

excellent update! well written!

so Geet is adamant!!! does she realise what she is doing?

dadi was right!! Maan should not kidnap Geet!

shall wait!
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Let see what will happen now
As whom wife Geet become
Thanks for PM
Update soon
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I understand her POV but she will spoil her life maans life too. Can SD not talk to the king
Are those the culprits who are hiding whom maan did not notice
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear how the problem will solved Geet is not ready think of any solution
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..
Geet refused to break her promise given to her uncle..

Maan is getting restless not able to see a way out...

Who are those men hiding..

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
waiting for next update...