Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful update..rajveer shocked to hear geet's marriage fixed with old person by kakasa who was himself calling as her guardian an geet was also ready when she was already maried to MSK ... rajveer oposed it but kakasa was adamant on it & wanted to show khurana family the mariage of royal family... maan was accompanied with his family for marriage but wanted geet to realised their marriage and took her Delhi with him...hope maan has plan to cancel the marriage to take geet with him forever ... Excited for update... thanks for pm...!!
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 37

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

When they reached their rooms, Savitri Devi requested, "Rajveer beta, kya hum aaj raat yaa kal subah Geet se mil sakte hain?" (Rajveer, can I meet Geet tonight or tomorrow morning?)

"Haan kyun nahi Dadimaa. Mai Daimaa se pooch kar battaonga. Humare yahaan ek pratha hai ki chaubis (24) ghante vivaah se poorv vadhu kissi purush ko dekh nahi sakti chahe woh pitah ho, mama ho, kaka ho yaa bhai hi kyun naa ho." (Writer's Liberty!) (Yes why not Dadimaa? I'll ask nanny(Daimaa) and let you know. We have a custom in Vallabhgarh that bride cannot meet any male 24hours before the wedding ceremony be it her own father, brothers or uncles.)

"Chinta matt kariye kewal Hum, Vaidehi aur Meera hi Geet se milna chahenge." (Don't worry. Only Vaidehi, Meera and I want to meet Geet.)

"Theek hai. Hum prabandh karke aapko soochit karte hain." (Alright. I'll try to arrange it and inform you.) Rajveer left touching elders feet.

After dropping Khuranas to their respective rooms and seeing to their refreshments, Rajveer went to Geet's room but Daimaa, Panna bai refuse to let him in as he was a male. By now Rajveer was on a war path. He thundered, "Daimaa, abhi humare reeti-riwaazon adhik mehtripoorn hai Gudiya ka jeevan. Yeh Gudiya ke jeevan aur maran ka prashan hai." (Nanny more important than these customs is life of Geet. Its question relating to her life or death.) Seeing Rajveer's this inferno image and his thundering voice, Panna bai got scared and let Rajveer in. Hearing Rajveer's thundering voice Charulata and Geet also came running. "Geet yeh kya chal raha hai? Kaka-sa toh sattiya gaye hain kya tum bhi sattiya gayi ho?" (Geet what is this going on? Have you also become senile like uncle.)

"Bhai-sa...?" (Bro...)

"Tumne apne honewale pati ki tasveer dekhi hai?" (Have you even seen the photograph of your future husband?) Geet nodded negative. Grabbing Geet's hand Rajveer said in a firm, "He is very old and ruthless. You will never be happy with him. Maan is here come with me I'll take you to him. Both of you sort out your this immature and childish fight like two mature people and live happily like a married couple that you are. Charu, please go and see to Rishi as Gauri is unable to handle him anymore." Making Charulata rush towards their bedroom.

"Bhai-sa, hum Kaka-sa ko diya hua vachan nahi todh sakte." (Bro, I've promised uncle to marry Crown Prince Yashvardhan.)

"Aur Maan ko diya hua vachan?" (What about the promise you made to Maan?)

"Unhein hum vachan kaise de sakte the, hum to apne hosh mein bhi nahi the." (How can I promise him anything I was only semi-conscious due to bhaang's intoxication.)

"Everyone is calling Maan a coward but I think you are equally coward. I was under the impression that you loved Maan more than anything in this world but I guess I was wrong. Geet aaj pehli baar hummein aapko apni behan kehte hua sakucha (ashamed) rahe hain. Pareshaani ka saamna karne ke bajaaye aap ek kaayar yodha (coward soldier) ki tehre yudh bhoomi se bhaag rahi hain." (Geet, today first time in my life I'm ashamed to call you my sister. Your are running away from life's difficulties like a coward soldier runs from the battlefield.) Rajveer said in disappointment leaving Geet's hand walking away.

Maan was debating how he could meet His Mishty without Maharaj, Vallabhgarh palace's domestic and administrative staff as well as even his own Khurana family being aware about it. Maan was now first time feeling a little apprehensive and unsure about seeing Geet, after Rajveer had told Maan about his and Geet's fight as well as Geet's stubborness in not willing to refuse marrying Crown Prince Yashvardhan. In these last thirteen (13) days since Maan had returned from Panchgani has been an absolute torture for him emotionally. Initially he was thinking that he will go to Mumai and preside over meeting for a joint project venture between and SC (Singhanias Constructions) and KC (Khurana Constructions) in SC 's office. Maan would be heading KC's team and Geet would be heading SC's team, but at the last minute he sent Adi and Meera instead as in his present emotionally vulnerable state he would not be able to handle a serious and cut throat meeting. But later he was informed by Adi that even SC was also forced to cancel the meeting due to some Singhania family's personal issues, hence meeting has been postponed till further date. After passing two days in fluctuating emotions of intense anger, betrayal and jealousy, Maan decided to think as MSK would. The Maan Singh Khurana who even in extreme and unfavourable (for him) circumstances would think logically and pratically was now thinking like a lovesick Romeo. MSK (Maan Singh Khurana) would think the problem through; then through intelligence & experience set a realistic target; and then like a General guiding his army in a disciplined manner towards the target will attack the target. Hence Maan decided to approach his this personal problem as a business problem. Maan picked up the phone and first called the best detective and investigative agency in the India, who had helped him to expose the traitors and embezzlers in Khurana Constructions.

FLASHBACK
On reaching Delhi from Panchgani, his family knew that something is wrong and on their enquiring Maan didn't evade the topic. He told his family clearly but briefly about how he had met Geet in Panchgani and what all had happened. He also told Khuranas that Rajveer had found Charulata (his wife) and Rishi (his son) living in Panchgani; and also that Rajveer and Maan were informed that Geet is to be remarried to a Crowned Prince very soon. But before Maan could explain any further, Khuranas were hand delivered a wedding invitation card for wedding of Princess Gayatri by Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania's personal assistant cum secretary, Bhim Singh Shekhawat who had arrived from Vallabhgarh carrying the invitation card. Khurana family was totally bewildered at what all was going on whereas Maan was at the point of eruption. Thakurain Savitri Devi seeing the tense and difficult situation along with Maan's volatile state hinted with her eyes to Ram and Vaidehi to take, Bhim Singh Shekhawat for some refreshments in the informal living room. Once everyone left, Maan finally erupted, "HOW DARE HE...Uss Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania ki himmat kaise hui ki MERI MISHTY ki dobara shaadi karaye." (HOW DARE HE...How did that Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania have the audacity to get MY MISHTY remarried.)

"Maan aap pehle shaant ho jaayiye. Samajhdaari se kaam lijiye zarur kuch rasta dikhega." (Maan calm down. Calmly try and find a solution to this problem.) Savitri Devi tried to calm Maan by rubbing his back urging him to relax.

"RASTA... Mai itne din se chupp thaa kyunki mai phirse Holi wala kaand nahi dorahana chahta thaa magar abb uss so called King ne apni hadd paar kar di hai. I will..." (SOLUTION...I was calmly trying to find the solution so that I don't make same rash decision that I made on that Holi day but this so called King has crossed all his limits! I will...)

"Maan, shaant ho jaa puttar, abhi Vallabhgarh chalte hain. Wahaan jaa kar pehle Geetali puttar se baat karte hain. Ho sakta hai ki tujhe aur hum sabko dekh kar woh hi iss shaadi ke liye manna kar de." (Maan, please try and calm down. For now let's go to Vallabhgarh. We will first go and meet Geetali and talk to her. Maybe just by seeing you and all of us there to support her, she may refuse to get married.)

Thakur Harshvardhan said practically calming down Maan hearing Geet's name. Despite of Thakur Harshvardhan and Savitri Devi assurance, Maan was not willing to leave everything to chance and thereby called the detective and investigative agency again and then Adi, Romeo, Pandey and Manish-a explaining his plan of action before leaving for Vallabhgarh.

PRESENT
Meanwhile Bhim Singh Shekhawat entered Maharaj's room. "Bhim Singhji, kya khabar laaye hain?" (What is the news Bhim Singh?)

"Maharaj jo aapne aadesh diye the woh sab poore ho gaye hain. Kintu Khurana parivaar ko Yuvraj swayam unke kaksh tak chodne gaye hain." (Your Majesty, I have made all arrangements as requested by you. But Crown Prince Rajveer insisted on taking Khurana family to their respective rooms.)

"Aur woh Maan Singh Khurana?" (What about that Maan Singh Khurana?)

"Woh krodh mein chatt-patta rahe hain." (He is restless and boiling in anger.)

"Aur Rajkumari Gayatri?" (What about Princess Gayatri?)

"Woh pratah kaal se gumsum hain, saaj-shringaar bhi nahi kiya hai aur aaj poore diwas upvaas kar rahi theen. Kuch samay pashchaat hi bhojan karengi." (She is very quite since morning. She has also not dressed formally and has been praying and fasting. In couple of hours she will have her meal.)

"Theek hai. Rajkumari Gayatri ke kaksh ke saamne do angrakshak aur badha dijiye. EKAANTH." (Fine. Place additional two body gaurds in front of Princess Gayatri's bedroom. PRIVACY.) Bhim Singh respectfully withdrew from King's presence.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

Mouser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Something fishy going on I was so pissed off with geet attitude here Maan is suffering bcuz of that I don't say Maan is always correct but this time geet is also wrong 😡
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Things are getting out of hand. Hope Maan has done something.
Rajveer is so frustrated. Things are getting out of hand.

Not sure what this king is planning. He is so secretive.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
waiting for next update
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
what is geets kaka planning. something is going on in his head
cont.soon

thanks for pm
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Maan is hurt
Hope Geet understands that
Thanks for PM
Update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
chapter 37

intense update! well written!

trying to understand Geet! does she nor care about Maan? Rajveer's anger is reasonable!

Maan is upset and wants to stop the marriage!

kaka sa puts bgs outside Geet's room!

update soon

thanks for the pm

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome n wonderful update
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Geet's kaka is hiding something and having some doubts about Maan