And waiting for her return home safely
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Continue soon please
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Parr 34 n 35 nice they faced so many difficulty hope now maan save his geet pls update next part soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 33

Maan now been stressed , depressed and in deep pain over Geet
while Rajveer too has been stressing , doctor has suggested that Maan
goes away to a peaceful place
now it seems like he has found Geet and she is also with a child perhaps
the younger lady's child but Maan is shocked firstly on seeing Geet and secondly the child calls her Ma
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 34

Maan tells Rajveer about Geet and both goes to the house where she was
when Rajveer sees his wife and son
Geet once again runs away from Maan , whatever her reason is
she truly makes a mockery of marriage
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 35

Geet running away was wrong if she was dying everyday without Maan
then at least stand tall and talk to Maan
Maan is repeatedly been called a coward but isn't Geet too a coward
if she does not want to recognize her marriage to Maan then its understandable
she could have asked for another marriage ceremony with all family members
but she seems to always chose the wrong path and Maan is the one left
suffering
Geet has to marry again and this time her suitor has been chosen for her a prince

taahir004 thumbnail
I'm finally up to date with this story
and yeah sorry for venting my anger on Geet
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 36(a)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Maan left Rajveer and Charulata with their son, Rishabh and walked back to Villa thinking what next to do. Although he was here for another 13days but he wanted to go home as soon as possible because now Rajveer was thoroughly occupied with his family and Maan was too restless to enjoy Panchgani's beauty alone while missing His Mishty terribly.

He was about to cross security ring surrounding the Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania's cottage when he saw a short and stocky man carrying a cloth bag walking from the woods towards the security gaurds and talking to the gaurds. Maan went near the three men making sure that he is not visible.
One gaurd said, "Bhola bhaiji, Rajkumari-sa ko Mumbai chodh aaye?" (Bhola, so you have dropped Princess to Mumbai.)

"Haan. Andar koi mehmaan aayen hain?" (Yes. Are there guests indoors?) Bhola asked seeing Gauri carrying three empty cups on a tray.

"Haan Yuvraj aur Rajkumari Gayatri ke pati." (Yes Crowned Prince and Princess Gayatri's husband.) Second gaurd answered.

"Woh Rajkumari Gayatri ke pati nahi hain kyunki abhi Rajkumari Gayatri 'kunwari' hain." (He is not Princess Gayatri's husband as Princess still "unmarried".) Bhola answered firmly.

"Kintu..." (But...) First gaurd tried to object.

"Jab tak Rajkumari Gayatri ka vivaah poore Vallabhgarh ke niwasiyon ke samaksh nahi hota, Rajkumari Gayatrikunwari hi rahengi. Khair, abb Rajkumari Gayatri adhik din kunwari nahi rahengi kyunki woh chaudah din baad "suhaagan" bannewali hain."(Until Princess Gayatri's marriage is done in front of Vallabhgarh's citizen, Princess will be considered "unmarried" . However, within a fornight Princess Gayatri will be married.) Bhola replied.

"KYA? Magar kaise?" (What? But how?) Second gaurd questioned.

"Aaj se do saptah pashchaat Rajkumari Gayatri aur Yuvraj Yashvardhan ka Vallabhgarh ke rajmahal mein vivaah honewala hai sab Vallabhgarh ke niwasiyon ke samaksh." (Two weeks from now Princess Gayatri and Crowned Prince Yashvardhan will be married at Vallabhgarh's royal palace.)

"GAURI KAKI..."

Hearing Charulata's voice Bhola ran towards the cottage entrance and Maan hid himself from Bhola and two security gaurds view. Slowly and carefully Maan left for his villa. On reaching his villa, he packed his clothes and left for Delhi sending Rajveer a Whatsapp message from the MPV.

TEN DAYS LATER
Geet had been miserable since she returned from Panchgani. She had no wish to meet Maan heading Khurana Constructions for a joint project with SC (Singhanias Constructions) in Mumbai. She stayed for a ten days in Jaipur and now is in Vallabhgarh four days before her wedding for all pre wedding rituals. She was deep in her thoughts when her thoughts were intruded by Daimaa, Panna Bai's voice when she heard her Daimaa narrating about the different jewellery pieces of her great grandmother and grandmother. "Aapki par dadi-sa yaani Maharani Yogeshwari ke paas ek atyanth aakarshak chaandi aangoothi hua karti thee. Uppar se ek sundar chaandi ki aangoothi lagti hai parantu andar se khokhali (hollow) hai jisme kuch bhi rakha jaa sakta hai jaise puja ke liye roli, chawal aur rudraksh; dawa; kesar ityadi." (Your great grandmother, Queen Yogeshwari had an exquisite silver ring. At first glanced it seemed a usual silver ring but it had hollow compartment within where she could keep for prayer kumkum, rice, rudraksh seed; medicine; saffron etc.)

"Aur zehar bhi." (Even poison) Geet said under her breath aloud Geet said, "Kya usse hum dekh sakte hain?" (Can I see it?)

"Haan kyun nahi? Waise bhi Maharaj ne aapke vivaah ka joda bheja. Aap jode ko pehan kar dekh lijiye agar kuch chota-bada karna ho toh? Aur uske saath aap rajsi zevar bhi apni poshak ke saath mila lijiye." (Yes why not? King has sent your wedding dress for fitting and along with it the royal jewellery sets for you to see what matches with your wedding attire.)

THREE NIGHTS BEFORE GEET'S WEDDING
The whole palace was lit with fairy lights and budding with happiness and excitement. Rajveer, Charulata and Rishi had just arrived from Jaipur. Rajveer had hoped to convince his Kaka-sa to postpone Geet's wedding. Hence, as soon as Rajveer, Charulata and Rishi arrived in Vallabhgarh, Rajveer went to persuade Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania to postpone/cancel the wedding but Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania refused to budge. One thing that was making Rajveer curious each passing moment was that no one besides Maharaj had seen what Yuvraj Yashvardhan looks like! Unable to convince Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania, Rajveer and Charulata got busy getting things ready for pre-wedding rituals. Charulata had left Rishi in Geet's care as he was coming in the way of Rajveer and Charulata's while working as well as in the way of all the servants who were busy with wedding arrangements of decoration, furniture arrangement etc.

Despite of Rajveer's trying again and again Maharaj Rajeshwar Singhania refuse to budge from his decision. Therefore, finally two days before the wedding, Rajveer lost his temper and said, "Kaka-sa, aap kyun nahi Geet aur Maan ka phirse Vallabhgarh niwasiyon ke samaksh vivaah kara dete. Woh dono ek dusare se bahut prem karte hain." (Uncle, why don't you get Geet and Maan remarried in front of Vallabhgarh's citizen. They both love each other passionately.)

"Prem! PREM!! Prem karna saral hai kintu nibhana atyanth kathin hai, Yuvraj. Yeh sacha prem nahi vasna hai kamse kam Maan Singh Khurana ke liye toh hai hi. Agar yeh sacha prem hota toh yeh aapke Maan Singh Khurana apni byahata patni ko sabke saamne apnata." (Love! LOVE!! It is very easy to fall in love but very difficult to fulfill or abide by it. This is not true love but just lust at least for that Maan Singh Khurana it is. If it was true and pure love he should have accepted his legally married wife in front of society and world.)

"Kaka-sa, Maan toh sabke saamne apnane ko tyaar thaa magar Geet hi nahi..." (Uncle, Maan wanted to accept Geet as his legally married wife in front of society and world. But Geet did not...)

"Kaunsi ache ghar ki kanya iss harbardi aur behoshi ki halat mein kiye gaye vivaah jo usse swayam ko bhi samaran nahi, apnayegi? Uss Maan Singh Khurana ne meri chutki ko ek..." (Which unmarried from a respectable family will accept this haphahazard, under the influence of drug and having no recollection of her own marriage will agree to be called as wife or married woman. That Maan Singh Khurana has made my Chutki as good as...)

"Kaka-sa, Maan ne jo bhi kya woh apne prem ki asuraksha aur Geet ki suraksha ke liye kiya." (Uncle, whatever Maan did was under his personal insecurity regards loosing Geet and for Geet's protection.)

"Geet ki suraksha! Maan Singh Khurana ko lagta thaa ki Gayatri anaath aur asahiye hai. Uske ghar ke badhe kewal do vridh aur kamzor nana-nani hain toh woh jaisa chahe waisa kar sakta hai. Magar tum aur woh dono bhool gaye ki Gayatri ek sadharan kanya nahi ek Rajsi kanya hai. Maan Singh Khurana ko laga ki Chutki ek anaath, aashirth aur daridh hai kintu abb woh Vallabhgarh ki beti, Rajkumari Gayatri Singhania hai jiske paas izzat, dhann aur parivaar ka sangrakshan hai. Rajkumari Gayatri ke liye pichle sade chaar saalon mein itne rishte aayen hain ki hum manna karte-karte thak gaye kyunki koi bhi unke laayak nahi thaa. Kintu hum Yuvraj Yashvardhan ko manna nahi kar paaye kyunki unka rajsi rakht humare rajsi rakht ke samaan hai aur woh Rajkumari Gayatri se prem bhi karte hain." (Geet's protection!! Maan Singh Khurana felt that Gayatri is an orphan, helpless and dependant. Her family elders only consist of two old and weak grandparents so he can do whatever and however he wants! But both you and he forgot that Gayatri is not an ordinary maiden she belongs to royalty. Maan Singh Khurana felt that Chutki is orphan, dependant and poor but no longer. Now she is the daughter of Vallabhgarh Kingdom, Princess Gayatri Singhania who has prestige, wealth, property and family's protection in her own right. In these past four and a half years, I've had so much difficulty in rejecting one marriage proposal after another for Gayatri that I can't even count. But now I have found Crowned Prince Yashvardhan whose blood is not only as blue as ours but he is also deeply in love with Gayatri.)

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taahir004

I'm finally up to date with this story
and yeah sorry for venting my anger on Geet

Taahir,
Hi!
Its perfectly fine for you to be angry as it was wrong of Geet to leave without clarifying the situation to Maan. I'm glad that my story moved you so much emotionally.
I was feeling my stories are becoming extremely boring as many of my readers have left. Its readers like you with their emotional outbursts that make me realise that someone is actually reading my stories and not browsing uninterestingly. I read all the comments posted by my readers, whether they are happy, sad, critical or angry as they make me see if my readers have understood what I'm trying to explain.
Thankyou very much for all "like" and comments.
LM
Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago