Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 35

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

"Jeejaji, Geet yahaan se ek ghanta pehle chali gayi hai." (Jeejaji, Geet has left from here an hour back.)

"Geet kahaan gayi hai?" (Where has Geet gone?)

"Woh mujhe nahi maloom." (That I'm not aware of.)
Maan knew that Charulata knew about Geet's whereabouts but was hiding from Maan. Seeing situation getting tense by every minute Rajveer decided to change the topic and said,"Charu, Geet aur tum yeh sade chaar saal kahaan theen." (Charu, where have you and Geet been for last four and a half years?)

"Mai aapko Geet aur apna past battane ki koshish karti hoon but meri Hindi acchi nahi hai iss liye English mein battaongi." (I'll try and tell you about Geet and my past, but as I'm not very fluent in Hindi I'll try explaining in English.) Both gentlemen nodded. "Geet and my life started changing since a week before your cousin Meera's wedding. Ma's cancer had reached its last stage thereby taking her life with it. After Ma's death I had sudden intense feeling of loneliness and vacuum. I first tried calling Geet but she was not picking up the phone as I guess she was busy with pre wedding preparations of Meera's wedding." Maan remembers that was the time when Geet was shuttling between Madhuban and Khurana Mansion playing both the role of Meera's sister as well as Vicky's bhabhi respectively. "Therefore after a day I called you Rajveer and you came at once taking charge of Ma's last journey, her last last rites, priest's dakshana, family and friends meals etc. Then unable to hold our love in check any longer as well as for my safety and security you married me. We both were alone in the cottage with our love for three days. But Rajveer, you had to return to Delhi as Meera's marriage was round the corner. You promised me that in a week or ten days time you will come and take me with you to Delhi once Meera's marriage is over and you will tell your family about our marriage. Unfortunately a day before Meera's marriage, the landlord of the cottage became extremely unpleasant and was threatening to throw me out of the cottage, I desperately tried calling you asking you what to do but everytime your number rang a recorded voice kept saying "This number is no longer in use". Finally I had to call Geet and tell her about the landlord. She become very angry and asked me stall the landlord for two days until she comes to Mussoorie with a lawyer. After Meera's wedding Geet came to Mussoorie with your family lawyer paid that beastly man his rent as well as finished other formalities, then we packed my basic necessities and next day Geet and I left for Delhi."

"Darling, I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you needed me the most but someone stole my phone during the wedding chaos. Then I became busy in Meera's marriage and then Geet disappeared and...But I did come to the Green cottage after two days of Meera's wedding, but neither you nor Geet were... but I agree that your landlord was mighty unpleasant." Rajveer said holding Charu's hand in comforting gesture. Charu just shrugged her shoulder saying that was the way the landlord was!

"Bhabhi, sorry to interrupt but how come you both were considered "dead" by the Police."

"DEAD!!!" Charu asked in a horrified voice. Rajveer and Maan nodded in affirmative. "Geet and I never knew that our families were told we were dead. We always felt that Police must have thought us to be "Missing" . But dead? How..."

"The bus by which you were coming to Delhi in was found lying in a deep trench about 15km. from from Mussoorie. Police identified both of you being demised in the mishap after they discovered your luggage amongst the passenger's lugage in the bus." Maan explain what had happened.

"Oh now I remember what happened. After putting our baggage in the bus, Geet and I were hungry and thirsty so went to nearby dhabba to eat and have tea. After having our meal we were on our way back to the bus stand when we were shot at. I was totally bewildered by what was happening but Geet had a quick reflex as well as presence of mind thereby she pushed both of us in a dark secluded hut away from bus stop. Once bus drove away we came out of our hiding place. Before we could think what to do next, Kaka-sa appeared and took both Geet and me to Jaipur. In this chaos we forgot about our luggage." Charu stopped to drink water and make sleeping Rishi lie on the couch in the room.

Rajveer said, "Charu, I repeat where were Geet and you these past four and a half years?"

"After we reached Jaipur, Geet, Kaka-sa and I was deciding what to do next? Then suddenly I started throwing up and feeling ill. When doctor came and examined me she said that I'm about two weeks pregnant. Now Geet was sure that I can't be taken to Madhuban as no one knew about Rajveer and my marriage and then the news of my pregnancy would cause furore as your grandparents are extremely orthodox and conservative. Geet also felt that in my current physical health I can't accompany her to US as well. Therefore leaving me in her Daimaa, Panna Bai's care in Jaipur she left for US where I stayed for past four years while Geet was doing her Bachelor's in Architecture in US. Geet would visit me every year during her summer and Christmas vacations and she also came for two weeks when Rishi was born. Kaka-sa would keep coming from Vallabhgarh off and on to see if I was alright or if I needed anything. Geet changed her name to "Mrs. Gayatri Singh Khurana" on her passport and in her US University as well. Geet knew that jeejaji would be searching for her under the name of Geetali Singhania or Geetali Maan Singh Khurana. Also that those two scoundrels Dev Singh Rathore and Jaichand Khandelwal will also be frantically looking for her."

"Why didn't Gudiya or for that matter Kaka-sa tell me about you, Rishi and Geet?"

"Kaka-sa has been furious and disgusted with both you and jeejaji. He felt that you were coward to not have had the courage to take responsibility for our marriage and our unborn child! Kaka-sa feels insulted by Maan jeejaji for having married Geet in such a cowardly and an insensitive fashion. You both don't know how glad I'm to see Maan jeejaji as now Geet will not have to be forced to marry that pompous and arrogant Yuvraj Yashvardhan."

"What do you mean that Geet is to marry? GEET IS MY WIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Maan thundered frightening Charulata.

"Kaka-sa...f...f...feels that m...m...marriage which has been done in s...s...secrecy with no family member as a w...w...witness is considered null and void."

"How can he say that? I have about six of KC employees as witness to our marrige."

"Kaka-sa feels as they are "your" employee and working for "you" they will obviously do what you ask them to do. I have seen Geet dying each and every day in Maan jeejaji's absence as well as being scared to death at the thought of her approaching marriage to that Yuvraj Yashvardhan. No matter how much I've tried to convince her to communicate with Maan jeejaji, she kept making an excuse that her studies will be disturbed as you will leave everything in Delhi and will arrive in US not allowing Geet to finish her studies in US. But I know she only said that in order to save Maan jeejaji from Kaka-sa wrath as he is now the King of Vallabhgarh and very powerful. Jeejaji, if you love Geet even a little bit or if you consider Geet as your wife please save her. She is only going through this because she feels she is indebted to Kaka-sa for providing me, Rishi and Geet security as well as providing Geet the money to complete her studies in US. Hence, Geet is unable to say "no" to this horrendous marriage alliance or anything else Kaka-sa asks her to do." Charulata now had tears shimmering in her eyes.

"Charu why does Kaka-sa want a married girl to remarry a Prince?" Rajveer

"Because he doesn't want another non royalty son-in-law. As such a man will also start aspiring to be King of Vallabhgarh. With Yuvraj Yashvardhan already next in line for throne of Rajgarh (FICTITIOUS NAME) there is no fear of that happening."

"But Maan anyway has no wish to become King of Vallabhgarh as he is the future "King" of Khurana Industries."

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why does charu not give out geets location
It is better to be safe and alive than anything else

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Hope charu tell Geet location to the,
Before Geet is in any problem
Thanks for PM
Update soon
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
whatever was happened geet must have share all this with atleast rajveer if not maan rather than running away
Mouser thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So here geet alone facing all difficulties and missing Maan and can't share her pblms bcuz of Kaka sa she is indebt of Kaka sa for take caring of Charu and giving financial support for geet
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear mann found Geet and takes veer to the cottage and know what happened to them
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part dear
liked it...
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Chapter 35

impressive update! well written!

glad that charu tells them everything! Maan's anger is reasonable!

hope Maan finds Geet soon!

sad that Geet is forced to marry! what will Maan do?

update soon!
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
hope maaneet to meet soon..
cont.soon

thanks for pm