have made him do and hurting his Misty too
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Both Maan and Rajveer now in agony as their wives
had met with an accident

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updates... Cont soon..waiting for the next update.
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 32

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

FOUR (4)YEARS LATER

It has been 4years since Geet has disappeared (according to Maan) and demised (according to Police, Khuranas and Pandeys). These four years bought lot of changes in families of Pandeys and Khuranas. Hearing about Geet and Charulata's demise, Rajveer had lost interest to live and was about to leave Vidyasagar Textiles and Madhuban when Thakur Vidyasagar old body gave way and he had a severe heart attack. Rajveer and Rudra rushed Thakur Vidyasagar to the hospital. Rajveer and Rudra were with their grandmother in the hospital all the time till Thakur Vidyasagar's parameters became stable and nearing normal. Soon Thakur Vidyasagar was discharged and brought home. After a month of Thakur Vidyasagar's discharge, Rajveer announced that Rajveer and Rudra were going to leave Madhuban in a week's time. Sushma Rani first time in her life begged with her hands folded to a younger generation, "Rajveer aur Rudra beta kya aap kuch dino ke liye Madhuban chodhna sthagit kar nahi sakte hain? Hummein aap dono ki bahut avashiykta hai." (Rajveer and Rudra, can't you both please postpone leaving Madhuban for sometime? I need you desperately.)

As although Thakur Vidyasagar's life was saved but his right side from waist to neck was paralysed.
"Theek hai Naniji, aaj Pandey parivaar ke kiya hue sab ehsaan, Singhania parivaar uttarta hai. Mai yahaan, Madhuban mein tab tak rahonga jab tak aapke pati, Thakur Vidyasagar theek nahi ho jaate kintu abb mai Vidyasagar Textiles mein kaam nahi karonga mai Kaka-sa ki company SC(Singhania Constructions) jo Mumbai mein based hai, usmein kaam karonga ek CEO ke taur par." (Alright grandma, today Singhania family repays Pandey family for all their obligations. I will stay in Madhuban till your husband, Thakur Vidyasagar recovers but I will no longer work in Vidyasagar Textiles but I'll work as a CEO in my Uncle's company known as Singhania Constructions in Mumbai.)

"Nahi Rajveer beta aap Vidyasagar Textiles mein kaam kariye woh aapki virasat hai." (No Rajveer, please work in Vidyasagar Textiles as you are its heir.)

"Kshama kijiye Naniji, Nanaji ne apni iccha tabhi batta di jab unhone Vidyasagar Textiles ke Munim Girija Shankarji ko CEO ki kursi par beithane ka sanket diya thaa. Khair, mujhe naa toh kabhi Pandey parivaar ka dhann naa hi Pandey parivaar ki sampati chahiye thee. Hum dono bhaiyon ko Pandey parivaar se kewal apni Gudiya ki "suraksha" chahiye thee kintu Pandey parivaar woh bhi nahi de saka." (Forgive me for being rude but grandma, grandpa had already indicated whom he would like his successor very often. He wants his Finance Director, Munim Girija Shankar to be the CEO of Vidyasagar Textiles. Anyway none of us siblings wanted any wealth or properties of Pandeys. We only wanted our Gudiya's "security" but even that we couldn't get.) A disappointed Rajveer walked out his grandparents' room. However, ashamed, guilty and weak Thakur Vidyasagar could not revive from shock of his innocent grand daughter's death as well as intense feeling of guilt at the way he behaved with his grandchildren and therefore after two years of Geet's disappearance Thakur Vidyasagar left for his heavenly aboard leaving a sad and repentful Thakurain Sushma Rani. Unable to leave their grandmother in this weak and vulnerable state Rajveer stayed back and was make CEO of Vidyasagar Textiles according to his grandfather's will as well started looking after Sushma Rani as was his duty. After absence two months Rudra joined back his regiment for mission in the LOC (Line of Control) border.

Changes were also visible in Khurana household. Thakur Harshvardhan had now mellowed in these passing four years. He somehow blamed himself for Geet's demise by not getting Maan and Geet married as soon as possible, and keeping them apart in order to force Maan to confess his love. Savitri Devi had mellowed down as she realised that its still a male dominated world and women are mere pawn to men's wishes. Although she mechanically did whatever her husband asked her to do but now there was no teasing, laughter and nok-jhok between them as before. Ram and Vaidehi had also become very quite and spoke only when spoken to as Geet's demise/disappearance totally broken them. Ram and Vaidehi always considered Geet as their biological daughter both before and after they knew of Maan and Geet's love. They could never forgive Maan who though their blood had used such a coward way and disgusting way to play with their daughter's emotion!

In these four years, Maan had become a terror in KC as well as Khurana Mansion. The stress, tension and pain since disappearance of Geet came out in form of Maan's intense anger. No one wanted to go near Maan both in KC as well as home except of Vaidehi and sometimes Savitri Devi. Often Ram and Thakur Harshvardhan had to verbally scold him as well as Rajveer and Vicky physically hold him back so that he does not harm any inefficient employee by beating him into a pulp whether in home or in KC. Finally seeing Maan's erractic blood pressure as well as Maan's inability to control his temper, doctors' put him on blood pressure medicine daily and also adviced him to go to yoga classes for anger management!

Every year Khuranas and Pandeys did yearly prayers called "Shraad" (Two weeks of prayers done in honour of departed souls of loved ones, dear ones and ancestors.) as Geet was no longer in this world. Although Geet's prayers should have been done by Maan as he was Geet's husband but Maan refused to accept that Geet is no more. As according to Maan, Geet was still alive and hiding somewhere from him and the world. Therefore, Maan refused to attend Geet's "Shraad" . Hence, Rajveer did the prayers both for Charulata and Geet.

Meanwhile in a small hill station of Panchgani (hill station near Mumbai) there arrived two middle aged men, two girls in their twenties, a three year old boy and a caretaker couple at a beautiful cottage with their luggage. After half an hour, one of the middle aged man, who was presumbly a lawyer left. The other middle aged man said, "Beta, abb aap dono theek se rehiyega aur Rishabh ka bhi dhyaan rakhiyega. Bhola aur Gauri bahut hi trustworthy hain. Hum toh Mumbai main hain hi, koi pareshaani ho toh phone kar dijiyega, hum fauran aa jaayenge. Chutki, aap toh ek maah pashchaat Mumbai aa hi rahi hain. Accha abb hum chalte hain." (My dears stay alert and safely. Look after yourselves and Rishabh. Bhola and Gauri are very trustworthy and will take good care of you. Besides I'm in Mumbai anyway, hence call if you need anything just call I'll be there promptly. Chutki, you are in a months time going to come to Mumbai anyway.)

"Maharaj, aap khaana khaa ke toh jaayiye hum abhi banna de bai." (Your Majesty, please have dinner and go. I will soon lay the dinner.)

"Nahi Bhola, mujhe der ho rahi hai. Tum dono Rajkumari-sa ka dhyaan rakhna." (No Bhola I'm getting late. You look after both the Princesses.)

"Ji Maharaj. Hum kissi bhi pareshaani ke liye tyaar hoi be." (Yes Your Majesty! I'm ready for any emergency.) Bhola said taking out a pistol from the pocket of his dress.

NEXT DAY
Both the girls, the three year old boy and a caretaker couple woke up to see the beautiful cottage surrounded by clouds on all sides and the temperatre dropping to 12C from 22C.

The elder of the two girls grabbed hold of the the three year old boy, Rishabh (Rishi) and got him dressed in woolen clothes before he could go chasing behind a stray cat, squirrels and birds.

After a couple of hours, once the two girls and Rishi had bathed and had breakfast, Rishi went to sleep making the girls free to arrange cottage with Bhola and Gauri. Soon the cottage was arranged with basic necessities i.e. kitchen, living room, storeroom, other bedroom etc.
"Bhabhi-sa, iss se pehle Rishi jaag jaaye kyun naa hum dono khaana khaa lein." (Bhabhi, before Rishi wakes up lets have lunch.) The younger of the two girl's said. The elder girl nodded.

After they finished lunch, the elder girl (Bhabhi-sa) asked the younger one, "Chutki, kya tumhei sahi lagta hai aise achanak apne pati aur parivaar ko chodh kar aa jaana?" (Chutki, was it right for you to run away from your family and your husband?)

"Bhabhi-sa, sahi aur galat ka samay gaya. Parivaar ke badhon ka jahaan tak sawal unhein farq nahi padha. Aapne bade bhai-sa ko mai ek masoom ladki se shaadi karke chodhne ki sazaa dena chahti thee. Aur agar uss samay hum ghar wapis chale jaate toh humari padhai adhuri reh jaati kyunki humare pati humse itna pyaar karte hain ki woh apna sab kaam-dhaam chodhkar humare peeche-peeche US aa jaate aur humari padhai adhuri reh jaati. Uske alawa unn do dhoorton (two rascals) se bhi toh hum dono ko apni aur Rishi ki jaan bachaani thi." (Bhabhi-sa, the time to consider right and wrong has long gone. As far elders in the family are concerned they wouldn't care less where I was. My elder brother I wanted to punish for marrying a young and innocent girl and then cruelly treating by leaving her defenceless to fight the world. My husband I kept a distance from because I know he loves me more than what even he thinks. Hence, if he knew where I was he would have packed all his stuff and left all his important work and landed in US thereby interrupting my studies. Besides which we have to hide ourselves and Rishi from those two rascals.)

"Haan tum sahi keh rahi ho magar..." (Yes you are right in your own way but...)

"Hum jaante hain ki aap Bhai-sa ke liye tadap raheen hain aur Rishi apne pitah ke liye kintu..."(I know Bhabhi-sa that you are pinning for Bhai-sa and Rishi is longing to be held his father's arms but...)

"Mai jaanti hoon ki tum chahe kitna bhi chuppao aur apne aap ko kitna bhi strong dikhao magar tum bhi jeejaji se bichadne ke dukh mein har roz til-til marr rahi ho! Aur apne dono bhaiyon ko dekhne ke liye chaar saal se taras rahi ho!" (I know that despite of your outward behaviour of showing the world how strong and emotionless you are, you are also dying each and every moment that you are away from your husband. You are also desperately longing to meet your brothers.)

"Khair, Bhabhi-sa kewal ek maah baccha hai jab hum apne pati aur parivaar se milenge iss liye abb aap apne pati aur sasuralwalon se milne ke liye bhi tyaar ho jaayiye." (Anyway in a month's time, I will meet with my husband and my in-laws. And you also get ready to meet your husband and your in-laws. )

"What do you mean?"

"After a month I will join Kaka-sa's Construction company, SC (Singhania Constructions) which is based in Mumbai."

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet's absence really created lot of sadness in the the whole family. Everyone is suffering in their own way. So maan is right .geet is hiding somewhere and finally, she decided to come back. Waiting for next dear.
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
Thank you for pm..
T.Peru thumbnail