Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
hi thanks for the pm and update!

chapter 29

can understand Geet's anger! finally Geet confronts Maan and questions his actions!

this was needed!

at least now Maan understands Geet!

sad that guru maa died!

indeed Geet looks gorgeous! Maan mesmerized!

update soon
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
maan fida on geets look.. do make them talk before she travels
cont.soon

thanks for pm
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. So finally Maan realized how much he hurt Geet. It is good that now he is giving her time to gather herself. Guruma is no more. Geet is hurt knowing this and decided to help her daughter. Waiting for next dear
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet bis right in her place but geet dont degrade urself like dis...i am not with dis...

lovely update n emotional too...

loved it very much...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet was right if she ever make him married hr in unconscious state what was his reaction
Geet still said she need time
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great update
geet shows her hurt to maan making him stun

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today geet has finally said abound what was in her heart. Hope Maan understands how badly he has hurt Geet.
mehak173 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geet is sooo angry on maan
Thinks as he purchased her

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 30

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Three hours later, Geet saw that Meera was looking beautiful as a bride but was getting very emotional, feeling sad and depressed at the thought of leaving her home and parents. Thereby making whole of bride's family and friends also upset. She tried make Meera's mood happier by pulling her leg and cracking jokes but nothing worked. Hence to lighten the gloomy atmosphere and cheer up Meera, Geet started dancing to,

"Meri banno ki aayegi baraat..."
(Movie: Aaina)

Geet's dance ended with the arrival of "baraat" (bridegroom's wedding procession). Hence, when baraat arrived the "gharaat" (bride's family) was dancing and enjoying themselves instead of being sad and depressed!

After a couple of hours, Vicky and Meera were married. Throughtout the wedding ceremony, Geet kept feeling the guilt and anguish at not being able to remember such an important day of her life! A day for which every girl starts planning since she understands what does the word "marriage" mean? A little girl often dream about what she will wear for her wedding? How will she behave at her wedding? How will her husband be? Will her husband be handsome? Will her husband love her? Seeing Vicky and Meera's pheras, Geet realised that she doesn't remember Maan and her pheras ;

seeing Vicky filling Meera's parting (maang) with vermilion (sindoor), Geet doesn't remember Maan's filling her maang with sindoor;

and finally when Vicky made Meera wear "mangalsutra", Geet doesn't remember Maan's making her wear "mangalsutra".

Each and every beautiful ritual of Maan and her wedding, Geet doesn't remember. Slowly breaking with each and every passing minute of Vicky and Meera's wedding, Geet finally unable to control herself any longer, ran to her room as soon as "vidaai" (bride's farewell from her maiden home) was over.

Maan was seeing His Mishty's face non stop standing opposite to her towards rear end of the wedding mandap. He saw that Geet was enjoying the teasing and joking until she as Vicky's sister tied Vicky's stole to Meera's dupatta in "gatbandhan". But after the ritual of "gatbandhan", Maan saw Geet breaking down bit by bit as each and every wedding ritual was taking place.

On reaching her room, Geet had cried herself to sleep. When she woke up at 4:00a.m. she saw that she was still dressed in the wedding finery. She opened the balcony curtains and looked across towards Maan's bedroom and saw Maan sleeping on a couch in his room instead of his bed. Geet freshened up took bath and got dressed in a black and red anarkali so that she blends in the darkness.

Then she tiptoed from her room, crossed her balcony and reached the parapet. On reaching Maan's balcony and Maan's room. Geet gave a glance to the whole room as she was not certain when will she see this room again. Controlling her emotions, she picked up a photoframe having Maan's photograph from Maan's bedside table,

gave Maan a gentle peck on his cheek

and left his room on tiptoes just like she had entered.

Maan had woken up in the morning i.e. the day after Vicky's wedding, to see to his delight His Mishty's balcony door and curtains open

but Geet was nowhere to be seen. At first he thought that maybe she is doing her daily chores as well as busy with post wedding farewell of relatives. At noon when Lacchi came to clean Geet's room, he was informed that Geet is missing and no one knows where she is?

Maan was now worried for his wife's safety and went downstairs to get answers to his questions from his grandparents and parents. Nakul informed Maan that they have all gone to Madhuban for Meera's "pag phera" ceremony.

He had just entered Madhuban's foyer when he heard raised voices and arguement going on between Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani and Rajveer. Whereas Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Ram, Vaidehi, Rudra, Vicky and Meera were standing dazed and confusion unable to calm the situation.

"Bass bahut hua. Maan theek keh raha thaa ki aap sab badhon ko Maan aur Geet ki shaadi ke baare mein parivaarwalon aur samaaj ko batta dena chahiye thaa." (Enough is enough! Maan was right that you elders disclose to family, friends and society the truth about Maan and Geet's marriage.)

"Beta, hum Vikrant aur Meera ke vivaah ke pashchaat Maan bete aur Geetali ke vivaah ki ghoshn karne wale the magar Geetali ne toh humari izzat... " (Rajveer, we were going to announce Maan and Geetali's wedding after Vikrant and Meera's wedding.) Sushma Rani tried to calm Rajveer.

"Naniji aur Nanaji, aap dono ke liye kewal Pandey parivaar ki izzat hi zaruri thee. Aapne to hum teeno ko godh bhi issi liye liya thaa jisse Pandey khandaan par koi ungli naa uttha paaye. Koi yeh naa keh paaye ki Thakur Vidyasagar apne dhaivton aur dhaivati ki zimmedaari uttane se katara rahe hain! Aap dono ke liye toh hum teeno sada hi bhojh the. Aapko humare hone yaa naa hone se koi farq nahi padhta thaa, padhta hai aur aage bhi farq nahi padhega. Aapke liye toh apni sau (100) saal pehle ki shaan aur shaukat hi zaruri hai naa ki aapke teen haste-khelte nati-naatin. Aapko hum teeno mein humesha humare pitahji ki hi chavi dikhati thee kabhi bhi humari Maa, jo aapki ekloti beti theen, unki chavi kabhi nahi dikhi. Kaash hum kabhi Madhuban nahi aate!" (Naniji (Thakurain Sushma Rani) and Nanaji (Thakur Vidyasagar), for you both always only Pandey family's honour and pride are important. You both also only adopted us for the sake Pandey family's honour and pride. So that no one in the family or society can point fingers on Thakur Vidyasagar that he has left his grandchildren orphans. Because to you, Thakur Vidyasagar we three siblings were always a burden. To you it never made any difference in past, now in present and also in future whether we three are alive or dead! For you your 100yrs. old etiquette and values are only important not your alive and healthy grand children. Because in three of us you only saw reflection of our father not our mother! Our mother who was your one and only child. I wish we would have never come to Madhuban) Rajveer said in pain, disappointment and dejection.

"Manta hoon ki hum gareeb aur anpadh hote kintu humara maan aur aatma samaan aise lahu luhaan toh naa hua hota. Kamse kam hum teeno bhai-behan yeh chaudah (14) saal saath rehte kyunki woh b****** Dev, Gudiya ke peeche naa padha hota." (I agree that we would have been poor and illiterate but at least our self respect and pride wouldn't have been shredded. At least we three siblings would have stayed together and would not have been seperated for 14yrs. and that b****** Dev, would not set his lustful eyes on our Gudiya.)

"Rajveer. Tum Sushma Rani se aise kaise..." (Rajveer. How dare you talk to Sushma Rani...) Thakur Vidyasagar thundered.

"Thakur sahaab, chillaiye matt. Chillana mujhe bhi aata hai. Rudra chalo, iss alishaan mahal se. Yeh Thakur Vidyasagar and Thakurain Sushma Rani ka Madhuban unhein hi mubarak ho. Jiss mahal mein humari Gudiya kabhi naa toh surakshit aur sweekariye thee, naa hai aur naa kabhi hogi, wahaan hummein bhi nahi rehna." (Thakur Vidyasagar don't shout. Because I can also raise my voice. This so called Madhuban of Thakur Vidyasagar and Thakurain Sushma Rani will never be ours. The residence in which our Gudiya was never safe and wanted, is never safe and wanted and. will never be safe and wanted, we both brothers don't want to live there.)

"Rajveer beta, aap shant ko jaayiye. Dekhiye Geetali apni marzi se Madhuban chodh kar gayi hai." (Rajveer, calm down son. See Geetali left of her own free will.) Sushma Rani tried to calm Rajveer again by showing him Geet's written note explaining the reason for her leaving.

Maan took Geet's note from Sushma Rani's hand read the note and remembered Geet's ultimatum,"Hum Meera didi ke vivaah pashchaat yahaan se chale jaayenge. Hum kabhi bhi nahi chahenge ki Pandey khaandaan ka koi upmaan ho humare kaaran kyunki Pandey khaandaan ka Singhania parivaar aur sabse adhik hum par bahut "ehsaan" hain!" (I will leave Madhuban after Meera didi's wedding you needn't worry! Besides, I will never want to be a cause of embarassment and humiliation to Pandey household. Singhania family had always been under deep debt of Pandeys especially "me"!) True to her word, Geet had attended all Meera's pre-wedding as well as her wedding functions and ceremonies. Since yesterday night Meera's vidaai was done, therefore today morning Geet had left Madhuban.

Meanwhile a hurt, humiliated and ashamed Rajveer said "Geet apni marzi se zarur gayi hai magar usse yeh nirnaye lene par aapke pati parmeshwar aur aapne majboor kiya hai. Aur kuch hadd tak mai bhi uske ghar chodhne ke liye zimmedaar hoon. Rudra mai aaj aur abhi Madhuban chodhke jaa raha hoon. Magar Rudra, you are free to take your own decision whether you want to accompany me or stay here!" (Although Geet has gone from her free will but both you and your dear husband have instigated her to take this action. To a certain extent even I'm to be blamed for her this decision. Rudra, I'm leaving Madhuban NOW but you are free to take your own decision.)

Rudra also followed Rajveer and both Singhania brothers went to their respective rooms to pack. Maan followed Rajveer and Rudra and said, "Bhai, aap kaheen nahi jaa rahe hain humare saath Khurana Mansion mein rahiye." (Bhai, you are going nowhere. You will stay with us at Khurana Mansion.)

"Maan that very magnanimous of you but now Khuranas and Khurana Mansion is our two sisters' "sasural" (in-law's home) hence we can't stay there."

"But bhai, surely you don't believe in this old fashion..."

"Maan, don't worry we will soon go to Vallabhgarh and live with our Kaka-sa."

"KAKA-SA? What do you mean?"

"Maan beta, Rajveer, Rudra aur Geetali Vallabhgarh ke Maharaj Tribhuvandasji ke vanshaj hain. Kunwar Rajeshwar Singhania inke kaka-sa hain."(Maan Rajveer, Rudra aur Geetali belong to the royal family of Vallabhgarh. There are decendants of Maharaj Tribhuvandas Singhania. There uncle is Kunwar Rajeshwar Singhania.) Savitri Devi said joining in the conversation.

"Yeh kuch hafton pehle ki baat hai..." (This incident happened few weeks back. One night...) Rajveer started narrating.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Update
Waiting for next update