Posted: 5 years ago
Geet loves him so much
than y is so scared of society
she can stand tall when she has all her loved once with her
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 29

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Maan swept Geet off her feet in his arms

and then brought her down, hugging her close and rubbing her mounts on his chest.

Next he slithered behind her lightly touching and caressing Geet's bare back visible in the halter neck blouse.

Maan was too lost in his wife to realise that he was dancing with Geet in front of twenty pair of eyes.

Geet was aroused with her panties getting moist. Geet was letting Maan mould her to him like a wax doll and do whatever he wants. Maan's sensous and provocative dancing as well as Geet's no objection now left no doubt in girls mind as to who was Geet's husband! Once song and dance was over and both came back to earth and looked around, Geet was mortified and ran away from there. Maan getting a grip over his desire said in his husky baritone, "Girls, Geet and I have a request to all of you that you all don't mention about our relationship outside this farmhouse. I hope you understand." All girls nodded in affirmative. They congratulated Maan and then left. Meera, Pinky and Rekha also withdrew to their respective rooms. It was decided that no girl will sleep in Geet's room tonight thereby giving Maan and Geet privacy they needed.

After girls left, Maan went looking for Geet and found her dressed in her nightwear, body fully covered. Her forehead was creased with anger lines and she was pacing to and fro in a secluded part of the farm house. Maan realised that 'Maan ko apni ruthi biwi ko manana hai.' (Maan has to placate hia angry wife!) Maan lovingly asked, "Kya baat hai Mishty itni gussa kyun ho?" (What is wrong Mishty? Why are you angry?)

"Aap humse yeh pooch rahe hain. Humse? Wahaan aangan mein aap kya kar rahe the?" (You are asking me this? YOU? What were you doing there in the courtyard?)

"Kya kar raha thaa? Apni biwi ko pyaar." (What was I doing? Just loving my wife.) Maan said with a seductive voice coming closer to her.

"BIWI?" (WIFE?)

"Haan biwi." (Yes wife.)

"Hum aapki "patni" nahi hain. Hum iss shaadi ko nahi maante."(I'm not your wife. I don't accept this marriage.)

Maan controlling his temper coaxed, "Mishty, shaadi toh humari ho chuki hai ek nahi balki do baar." (Mishty, we are married not once but twice.)

Seeing no change in Geet's body language Maan continued, "Mishty, meri ek choti si galati ke liye kab tak tum mujhe saza dogi?"(Mishty when will you shop punishing me for my small mistake?) Geet stiffened hearing the word "choti si galati (small mistake)". "Battao na Geet." (Answer me Geet.)

"Jab tak aapko yeh lagega ki humari hardbari aur zabardasti ki shaadi sirf aapki ek 'choti si galati' hai, aap humari bhaavnaein kabhi bhi nahi samajh sakte." (As long as you feel that this marriage in haste is only your 'small mistake', you will never understand my feelings.) Geet said in a cold emotionless voice.

"Tumhara matlab kya hai, Mishty? Khulke bolo." (What do you mean, Geet? Please be explicit.)

"Aapko yeh shaadi sirf aapki ek 'choti si galati' lagti hai, kintu aapne iss chupte-chupate aur bina humari iccha jaane vivaah karne se aapne hummein ek "vaishya" (prostitute) ka darza diya hai." (You feel that this hasty marriage without my approval is only your 'small mistake' by I feel as if I'm given a status of a "prostitute".)

"GEET." Maan hollered.

"Chillaiye matt. Satye apnaiye. Ek "vaishya" (prostitute) nahi toh hum kya hain? Jaise ameer raja-maharaja, business tycoons, politician ityadi ek bazaari aurat ke daam de kar usse khareedte hain waise aap ne..." (Don't yell! Even I can yell. If you have not made me a 'prostitute' than what am I? Often rich and influential people i.e. kings, princes, business tycoons, politicians etc. pay the price for the "call girl" they fancy and bring her home similarly...)

"GEET KHABARDAAR JO TUMNE APNE AAP KO BAZAARI..." (Geet, Don't you dare call yourself "call...)

"To hum apne aapko kya kehein? Kyunki iss chupte-chupate aur bina humari iccha jaane vivaah karne se naa toh kewal aapne humara dil ko aur humara vishwaas ko toda hai; balki humare pyaar ko bhi ruswa kiya hai. Magar uss se bhi adhik aapne humare swabhimaan ko lahu-luhaan kar diya hai. Bachpan mein jab hummein "prem" (love), "vishwaas" (trust) aur "swabhimaan" (self respect) ka matlab bhi nahi maloom thaa, tabh bhi hummein poorn vishwaas thaa ki aap humare prem, vishwaas aur swabhimaan ki sampoorn raksha karenge iss kaaran humne aapse paanch varsh ki aayu mein vivaah kiya thaa. Kintu abb hummein aap par vishwaas nahi. Kyunki abb aapke liye kewal aapki asuraksha (insecurity) , aapka varjaswa (domination/ supremacy) aur aapki icchaein (your wishes) hi mahitravpoorn (important) hain. Iss sansar mein hum jiss par sabse adhik bharosa karte the ki woh humare "atma-samaan" (self-respect) ki raksha karenge aur humara"maan" (pride) rakhenge aaj unhone hi..." (Then what should I consider myself? By this marriage in haste and without my acceptance you have not only broken my heart and my trust; but also you have ridiculed my love. But more than anything else you have destroyed my self respect and my pride. In childhood, when I didn't even know the meanings of words like 'love', 'trust' and 'self respect' but I had full confidence that you will protect my love, trust and self respect and therefore I got married to you at the age of five. But unfortunately I no longer trust you. Because now for you most important is your insecurity, your domination, your possessiveness and "your" wishes. The person whom I had full confidence and trust in that he will protect my "self-respect" and my "pride", has today...)

Geet's words trailed off in hiccups of pain and tears. Maan was stunned and was about to gather her in his arms and console her when Geet held her hand palm facing out. "Abb aap hummein chhune ka haq kho chukke hain." (Now you have lost the right to touch me.)

After sometime when her hiccups had subsided and tears dried, Geet had calmed down slightly and said, "Hum aaj aapse se kewal ek prashan karte hain ki yadi "Humne bhi aapke saath aise sab kiya hota jo aapne humare saath kiya hai arthaat bina aapki marzi ke aur aapki behoshi ki halat mein ek kaayar ki tehre aapse vivaah kiya hota toh kya aap uss vivaah ko apnate"?"(I only want you to answer my one question, "If I had also done with you, like you have done with me i.e. marred you like a coward, without your wishes and when you were intoxicated, would you have accepted this marriage?") Stunning Maan and making him speechless for the first time!

However Geet continued trying to control her emotions, "Magar hum ek Hindu stree hain aur aapne humari kewal "maang ek baar hi nahi teen baar bhaari" hai aur hummein do baar "mangalsutra" bhi pehnaya hai. Iss kaaran aap humare"pati" hain. Kintu aapko intezaar karna hoga kyunki hummein aapko apnane ke liye apne swabhimaan aur maan ko dabana hoga jo hum abhi nahi kar sakte uske liye hum kuch samay chahiye. Jab tak hum apne dil aur dimag ki iss jung ko khatam nahi karte, aap kripya humse door rahiye kyunki..." (However, I'm a Hindu girl and you have filled my hair parting not once but thrice and also you have adorned my neck twice with "mangalsutra". Therefore you are "my husband". Nevertheless you will have wait as it will take sometime for me to whole heartedly accept you as my husband. Because in order to accept you I'll have to trample on my self-respect and my pride, for which I need time to prepare myself. Hence, until I can stop the fight between my heart and my brain, kindly stay away from me beca...) Unable to hold herself strong any longer, Geet left for her room. Maan for the first time saw the true depth of his Mishty's love in form of her unshakeable trust and faith that she had in him and also in his ability to protect her. He also saw how much he had in hurt her and in how much pain she currently was by his this rash decision of marrying her.

Next day, Krishankant, Vasundhara and Meera left for their hometown of Aligarh as they wanted to do some traditional ceremonies of bhaat, mehendi etc. in Meera's true maiden home (maiyka). Sushma Rani and Rudra (brother) had gone with Shuklas to be involved in pre wedding ceremonies. Rajveer had to suddenly leave on some important office work whereas Geet got busy in sending whatever documents she needed for US visa in order to study in a US University. Maan also had to leave SOS for a project in London.

A WEEK LATER
Rajveer and Maan had been out of Delhi for past one week. Rajveer and had returned to Delhi two days back but Maan had still not returned. Geet was in her room sitting morose and sober while Meera's "haldi" was going on as being younger to Meera she was not needed for any ceremony and she was unable to put on a cheerful mood any longer. Geet was reflecting on what has been going on in her life since she returned after finishing her schooling in Mussoorie. Geet was still in her thoughts when late at night she got a frantic call from Charulata in Mussoorie.
"Didi, Guru Maa kaisi hain?" (Didi, how is Guru Maa?)

"Geet,...Maa has left...this world day a week ba...ck..."

"WHAT? Why didn't you call me earlier?" Geet said becoming teary.

"Maa didn't want your happiness and festivities to be destroyed. I know tomorrow is your cousin's wedding but..."

"What happened Didi? Please tell me the truth."

"Geet, now that Maa is gone, the landlord is refusing to let me stay in Green cottage any longer. I have no place to go...I..."

"Didi, we both have to be strong. Please tell the landlord that you will vacate the house after Maa's thirty days of mourning is over i.e. about three weeks from now. Besides he also needs to give you a formal notice in advance otherwise you will be forced to go to court. In the meantime I'll get hold of a lawyer and I'll leave for Mussoorie the day after tomorrow and should be in Mussorie around lunchtime. Take care and be brave!" Geet disconnected the phone and dialled another number.

NEXT DAY
Today was Vicky and Meera's wedding therefore everyone was very busy. Geet was the busiest because in Khurana household she was doing all ceremonies of "bhabhi" as well as she was aware where khandaani jewellery, puja items etc. were kept. Thakur Harshvardhan Singh (Daarji) was also in one of his moods complicating matters even more. Same was in the Pandey household she was doing all ceremonies of "sister" as well as she was aware where all big and small items were kept as she was running Pandey household for past year and a half when Sushma Rani was in coma.

Soon the morning turned into afternoon, then evening. Rekha, Pinky, Sonia, all girls from the girl's side as well as few married women had gone to the palour to get their hair and make up done. Also get dressed by professional saree drapers. Geet became so busy in managing both the households that she had no time for herself. Finally Vaidehi came and pulled her by hand and took Geet with her to Khurana Mansion. She took out a designer saree for Geet and draped the saree on her whereas Savitri Devi got a 'khandaani' kundan set. Both Savitri Devi and Vaidehi got Geet ready along with Lalitha (housemaid) help with lot of love and affection. Geet was looking beautiful although slightly mature with her hair tied in a classic hairbun with gajra on it. She may not be dressed as in keeping with the young and vibrant recent trends but she was looking extremely beautiful, elegant and graceful.

"Dadimaa, yeh lal rang kuch zyada bharkeela (gaudy) nahi hain? Hum toh "dulhan" bhi nahi hain!" (Dadimaa, isn't this red colour looking too bright and gaudy? I'm not even the "bride"!)

"Kisne kaha aap dulhan nahi hain. Maana ki aap abhi Maan aur apni shaadi ke baare mein ghar aur parivaarwalon ko nahi battana chahteen hain magar aap hain toh "Maan ki dulhan" aur "Khurana Khandaan ki bahu". Aur waise bhi shaadi ek saal baad tak ladki yaani aap aur Meera "dulhan" hi rahengi. Samjheen aap!" (Who said that you are not a "bride"? I know that you are not willing to announce Maan and your wedding in front of the family and the society but you are "Maan's bride" as well as "Khurana household's daughter-in-law." Also for one year after a girl's marriage i.e. she is considered as a newly wed bride!) Savitri Devi reprimanded her.

Geet had just stepped out fully dressed from Guest room when she banged into Maan. Savitri Devi and Vaidehi who were following her saw Maan. "Chalo, chalo Geet beta der ho rahi hai." (Come on Geet we are getting late!) Vaidehi urged Geet and held Geet's hand and walked away.

"Maan tum bhi jaao jaldi tyaar ho jaao. Chaar ghante baad Vicky aur Meera hi shaadi ka muhurth hai." (Maan, go and get ready, as after four hours is Vicky and Meera's actual time of the wedding ceremony.) Savitri Devi said patting Maan's cheek with love and affection.

"Dadimaa, woh...Geet...sundar..." (Dadimaa...Geet...is...looking so...g...gorgeous...) Maan stuttered smitten like a lovesick boy.

"Haan Maan beta, aapki patni aaj bahut sundar lag raheen hain magar jaldi jaayiye aur aap bhi tyaar ho jaayiye." (Yes Maan, you wife is looking gorgeous. Now please go and get dressed for the wedding.)

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update dear
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Maan try to monify Geet
But Geet give him good reply
Also she is right on her place
Thanks for PM
Update soon
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part
continue soon...
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Thank you for pm..
Continue soon..
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update n thanks for pm loved the way geet had told maan but hope maan realise n try to reduce the gap
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update