Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Great part. So Geet is arranging bechalor party for meera. Savitri's devi suggested them the farmhouse located in far place from here. So Maan also is there. Looking forward to reading next
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Chapter 28 a

outstanding update! well written!

So Geet arranged Meera's bachelorette party at the farmhouse! wow Maan at the FH as well!

Maan oveherars the convo!

Geet chose a dare!! will she fulfill the dare?

update soon!

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Geet arrange the bachelorette party in Khuranna farmhouse there unexpectedly mann also arrived but he is watching them secretly
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update but waiting that maan manofy his sweetheart
SandhyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
geet is such an understanding person..
she is managing everything inspite of not being happy in her own life..
maan has to work a lot on their relationship for geet to accept him...
amazing update.. Thanks for pm..
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful parts..
waiting fir maaneet to talk to each other
girls playing game,, wonder hoe will maans reaction be seeing the dance
cont.soon

thanks for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter

The girls are all having fun
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 28(b)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

"Geet do a seductive dance on a seductive number."

"WHAT?" Geet's eyes popped out of her socket.

"Rekha yeh tum kya kar rahi ho? Pinky aur maine tumhei pehle hi warn kiya thaa." (Rekha what are you doing? Pinky and I had warned you earlier.) Meera objected.

"Kya Pinky aur Meera? Maine aisa kya keh diya? Yahaan naa toh badhe hain aur naa hi men yaa boys. Servants ka bhi yahaan aana manna hai. Sirf hum ladkiyaan hi toh hain don't be a spoilsport!" (What is this Pinky and Meera? I have not asked her to do a sin. There are neither elders here nor men & boys! Servants are also forbidden to come here. Its only us girls "Don't be a spoilsport"!)

Other girls also supported Rekha, hence Geet was forced to dance.
"Yeh lo yeh dress pehno." (Wear this dress please.) Rekha said.

"NAHI. Mai yeh nahi kar sakti." (NO. I cannot do this.) Geet resisted.

"Theek hai toh tum maan lo ki tum darpok ho." (Alright then admit that you are a scardy cat.)

"Nahi mai darpok nahi hoon. Magar meri bhi ek shart hai." (I'm not scared but I have one condition.)

"Pehle yeh pehano, apni shart baad mein battana."(First you wear this and tell us your condition later.)

"Meri shart yeh hai ki mai dress nahi sari pehan kar naachongi aur gaana meri choice ka hoga." (My condition is that I will not wear a dress but a saree as well as the music will be of my choice.)

"KYA?" (WHAT?)

"This is not fair."

"Geet you are breaking the rules."Girls were objecting.

"No I'm not. Rules only said that I have to do what the group decides and that's what I'm doing. I was told to "do a seductive dance on a seductive number" which I'm ready to do. Nowhere is it mentioned that I have to wear what they want me to wear and dance on their choice of number. Hence, girls take it or leave it."

"Fine Geet. You want a sari you will get a sari. I have just the right sari for the dance." Sonia said winking at Rekha.

"But what is wrong with this one?" Geet said pointing to her black shimmery chiffon saree.

"There is nothing wrong with it but doesn't have the "ommph" factor."

"What is an "ommph" factor?"

"Come, come I'll show you." Sonia urged Geet with her.

Once Maan had finished his dinner, he switched off his bedroom light and pulled up his favorite relaxing chair in his bedroom's balcony so that he is not detected in Khurana Farmhouse premises. Maan's curiosity was getting better of him regarding whether Geet will do a seductive dance or not? Finally Maan saw Geet came back wearing a beautiful black net and lace saree

with a halter neck blouse

and her long thick slightly wavy hair cascading till her hips.

Through the translucent saree and halter neck blouse, Geet's milky white skin was peeping through arousing Maan.

Maan immediately put his phone on video recording for his personal viewing later. Geet had picked up a famous 1980s song which was seductive with subtlety without being vulgar.

"Raat baqi, baat baqi..."
(Movie: Namak Halal)

(Please watch till 03:55)

Geet's body swayed to the melodious and seductive voice of Asha Bhosle. Her mouth making round shape when whistling sound came. Making Maan desperately want to suck juice from those juicy lips!

Geet's body was beating to the rhythm of the music. Years of dance training made her body supple, firm and graceful. The clingy translucent saree and halter neck blouse was making her look extremely seductive and provocative but not vulgar.

Girls were seeing new side of Geet whereas Maan was starting to harden seeing his sensous and seductive wife. Dance finished to a roaring applause by the girls. Rekha was delighted and came and hugged Geet saying with proud and joyful tears in her eyes, "Geet you are really a brave girl to come out of your comfort zone and do something so daring."

The game continued with Meera and Pinky dancing together as the bottle had stopped in between both of them,
"Tu mujhe jaan se bhi..."
(Movie: Waardat)

After sometime the bottle stopped on Geet. Sonia asked, "Truth or Dare" ?

"TRUTH."

"Have you ever been married?" Sonia asked.

"Before I answer this question, I want you all to promise me that my answer will not go out of this room as I don't want to embarass my family. Please promise."

"WE PROMISE." All the girls said.

"YES I'M MARRIED. But for personal reasons cannot disclose it front of the world."

"You are married to whom?"

"Rekha, the rules say only one question and you have asked me one."

"Ok. At least tell us how is your husband to look at?" Sonia asked.

"He is tall, handsome, mature, extremely responsible and elder to me. He has chiselled jaw line outlined by a sexy stubble, an extremely well toned body with 8pack abs. His best features are his chocolate brown "kamalnayan" or lotus shaped eyes. He has extremely muscular and taut chest with big biceps His whole body is so muscular that I think there has never been a more beautiful human male specimen in this world before." Geet said turning a beautiful shade of crimson.

"When and where did you meet your husband for the first time?" Sonia asked blushing Geet.

"I have know him since childhood. He is the one who has taught me the true meaning of love. He has always been there to protect me and support me. There is no one like him."

"Yeh toh apne pati ke pyaar mein "deewani" ho gayi hai." (This girl is crazily in love with her husband.) Rekha commented. All gathered girls giggled and agreed.

"Geet agar tum apne pati se itna pyaar karti ho toh family, friends aur society ko kyun nahi battateen?" (If love your husband so much why don't you announce you realtionship in front of the society?) Sonia questioned practically.

"Sonia, kaash hum batta sakte." (I wish I could announce it to the world) Geet said with tears in her eyes

then pulled herself up and said, "Next."

Game continued. After sometime bottle stopped on Rekha and she chose DARE. Geet said "Rekha didi ko "dare" hum deinge. Aap iss gaane par dance karengi. Kyunki aap se acha is gaane par koi nahi naach sakta." (I will give Rekha dare! You will dance at this song as no one can dance better than you on this song.) Geet played the song,
"Yeh raat..."
(Movie: Aks)

Rekha was very confident of her sexuality and sex appeal not at all self conscious and dance very provocatively. However she did not do a strip tease movements like in the original bollywood song!

Next Pinky was caught and was teased about Adi and her relationship and then was asked to dance on,

"Jab chahe mera jadu..."
(Movie: Lootmaar 1980)

After Pinky's dance, the party mood slowly started dissolving as all girls were now getting calls from their respective families to return home. Geet also got a call from Rajveer and she went to attend it. Not finding Geet in the venue Maan also lost interest but forgot that his phone is still doing video recording. Hearing Geet's deep almost prayer like devotion to him, Maan's insecurities also slightly faded.

Just before party was to end, all girls decided to end the "Bachelorette party" by dancing together. Hence all the girls got up and kicking off their shoes danced to,
"Sharara, Sharara..."
(Movie: Mere Yaar ki shaadi)

Girls were dancing and enjoying with Geet and Rekha leading the way. Hearing that music's volume had increased, Maan went to the balcony and saw all the 20 girls dancing. Geet was behaving like a sensous girl seducing her lover (Rekha) rising Maan's desires once again which he had after lot of difficulty brought under control. Therefore, when song in male voice came, Maan joined in the dance, sweeping Geet off in his arms

and dancing with her leaving no doubt in any girls mind who Geet's husband was!

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update. .
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amezing update but hope this time maan n geet solve their issue. Pls update next part soon.