Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 28(a)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Geet came to know about Vicky's "Bachelor party" through Romeo's over excitement regarding the Bachelor party. Geet, Pinky, Rekha and a few of Geet and Meera's cousins and friends decided to have a "Bachelorette party" for Meera, just like Vicky was having his "Bachelor's party" . But girls were at crossroads where to have it? The thought of Bachelorette party would cause a furore in Madhuban and all girls knew that their respective families would not approve of it if they had the Bachelorette party at discotheque, pub or bar even if it was reserved for "Ladies Only". Geet was in this confusion when she happened to bump into Savitri Devi. Seeing her stressed Savitri Devi asked the reason for her worry and Geet told her after little hesitation. Savitri Devi at once suggested her to have it at Khurana Farmhouse on Chattarpur road.

Geet, Pinky, Rekha and a few of Geet and Meera's cousins and friends reached Khurana Farmhouse few hours earlier than the party to organise and decorate the venue. There were in total about 20girls. The timing was from 7:00p.m. to 11:00p.m. Savitri Devi had also organised two cars to drop girls to their respective homes along with a chaperone in the car at late night. However girls whose home was very far were staying the night over in the Farmhouse i.e. Geet, Pinky, Rekha and Meera. Lacchi and Dulari were also spending the night at farmhouse. Savitri Devi had also sent Maan's most trusted body gaurd, Baldev Singh with the girls to the farmhouse!

It was 9:00p.m. when Maan entered Khurana Farmhouse admist loud noise and music. There was no doubt that their was a party going on. But before he could yell at his privacy being disturbed, he saw Pinky, Rekha and a few of Geet and Meera's cousins walking by wearing Western dresses. "Aaj kuch bhi ho jaaye, Geet ko toh ek seductive dance kara kar hi rehenge." (No matter what happens, we have to make Geet do a seductive dance.) Rekha said.

"Nahi Rekha, agar Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji aur Naniji ko pata chal gaya to bahut bada bawaal khada ho jaayega aur Meera ki "Bachelorette party" ka satyanash!" (No Rekha, if Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji or Naniji come to know about it, Heavens will fall! And Meera's "Bachelorette party" will have to be ruined.) Pinky was shocked and terrified.

"Aur sabse zyada important yeh baat yaad rakhni hai ki agar Maan Veerji ko patta chal gaya toh..." (Most importantly if Maan Veerji comes to know then...) Meera said entering the conversation.

"Toh kya?" (Then what?) Rekha questioned.

"Toh...toh yeh ki bachpan se Maan Veerji Geet ke liye overprotective hain." (Then...then this that Maan Veerji is overprotective regards Geet since her childhood.)

"Accha, magar kyun?" (Alright but why?)

"Woh hummein nahi maloom." (That we don't know.) Pinky answered and Meera nodded in Pinky's support.

"Theek hai. Abhi to chalo iske baare mein baad mein baat karenge. Chalo, chalo "Truth aur Dare" ke liye tyaari bhi karni hai." (Ok. Now lets leave. We will talk about it later. Lets get things organised for the game of "Truth or Dare".) Rekha tried to speed the program dragging Pinky and Meera with her.

Maan's inquisitiveness and curiosity was getting better of him that what will Geet's "Truth aur Dare" will be? Hence Maan followed behind the three girls. He saw where the party venue was and then he quickly went towards the Farmhouse kitchen to make his dinner. Maan was rummaging through the kitchen cabinets trying to locate pots and pans for cooking, when the inhouse butler Rambharose walked in, "Maan Baba, aap yahaan? Aap kab aaye? Hummein bula lete. Laayiye hum khaana banna dete hain." (Maan Sir, how come you are here? When did you arrive? You should have summoned me. You please don't bother, I'll cook your dinner. You please go and rest.)

"Thank you Kaka. Mujhe daftar ka zaruri kaam karna hai iss liye mere kamre mein koi naa aaye." (Thank you. I have some official work for which I need peace and quite. Once you have finished cooking it please bring it to my room.)

"Magar, Maan baba yahaan Meera betiya ki saheliyon ka naach-gaane ka karyekram hai." (But Maan Sir there is a music and dance program hosted by Meera Ma'am's friends here.) Rambharose informed.

"Sirf ladkiyon ka? Vicky aur uske dost nahi hain?" (Only girls! Vicky and his friends are not coming?)

"Nahi baba sirf ladkiyaan." (No Sir only girls.)

"Khair, aap khaana banna kar mere kamre mein laa dijiye." (Nevermind, you make my dinner and bring my dinner to my room.)

Maan reached his room and saw that his balcony overlooked the courtyard where the girls were having their party. Although Maan could see the girls performing but the girls could not see him because his room was in the shadow (darkness) of adjacent stable building. Half an hour later, Rambharose came with Maan's dinner trolley. Maan asked him to leave it there. Maan will call on intercom Rambharose when he has finished his dinner.

Soon the game of "Truth or Dare" started as it was 10:00p.m. by now. Geet was the first one in front of whom the Coke bottle stopped. Rekha asked, "Truth or Dare" ?

"TRUTH."

"Have you ever been in love?" Rekha asked.

"YES."

"With whom?"

"Rekha, the rules say only one question and you have asked me one. Next."

The Coke bottle was twirled again and again slowly stopping on all girls one at a time. After an hour, again the bottle stopped in front of Geet.

"Truth or Dare" ? Rekha asked.

From previous question Geet realised that Rekha is asking very personal questions, hence said, "DARE."

"Geet, do a seductive dance on a seductive number."

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a coincidence Maan comes to the farm house to work and there is a party going on and his misty is present. How will he let go of such an opportunity.
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome n lovely update
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Girls decided to have a party, that's nice 😊
Waiting for Geet's dance
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Thank you for pm..
Continue soon..
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice
unknown to girls maan watching their party
pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow girls party
Truth or dare game !
Geet chose dare.
Will she really do seductive dance ?
Very eager to know what will happened next ?
Update soon.
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome
Maan also in FH and watching girls activities secretly
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Geet is having bachelor party
Maan come over to his farm house