Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Maaneet shares a strange relation, they can never stay away from each other!! It was so nice to see Geet explaining her pov to Maan's family but I wish Maan should also be there to know what she feels
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome n lovely update
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Geet was feeling guilty apologized to elders
She also did massage to Maan's wounds
Loved her thoughts

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet hurts Maan but regrets it. Well Maan was being stubborn. He does not know when to back off and give space.
SHAJADHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Geet hurt maan and now taking care of him and clear her pov in front of elders related to their relationship
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next update
Happy Makarsankranti
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Chapter

So Geet feels her soul has accepted the marriage to Maan
but because of her self respect she cannot accept
that is understandable
maybe now the elders in both families can have their wedding before family and society
hopefully then Geet will not have any issues
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 27

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Although cold war was going between Maan and Geet but for elders of Khurana and Pandey household, Geet was religiously and legally "Maan's wife" and "Khurana Khandaan's Badi Bahu". Therefore, in all Vicky & Meera's pre wedding and wedding ceremonies they made Geet do all Vicky's "bhabhi's" ceremonies. However, Geet made sure to avoid Maan wherever there were even remote chances of meeting Maan alone. Geet came only when there was a large group and especially her Daarji and Dadimaa were present to restrict Maan and Geet's privacy as well as closeness.

Vicky & Meera's "Sangeet" was turning out to be a low key affair as Geet was not too keen on dancing at the sangeet much to Vicky & Meera's disappointment. However she said that she will do a number which would be right in the begining and mainly for the elders of the family i.e. Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji & Naniji's generation. Although Vicky & Meera weren't too happy with this but they accepted it with heavy heart.
"Doll, I mean bhabhi..."

"Vicky bhaiya aur Meera didi yadi aap dono chahte hain ki hum aapki shaadi ke "sangeet" mein shaamil hone, toh aap hummein ek "kunwari" ki tehre sambodhit mera matlab hai address karen varna hum aapki shaadi mein bhaag nahi lenge." (Vicky bhaiya and Meera didi, please address me like an unmarried girl (kunwari) same as before not as a married girl (parineeta) if you want me to attend your wedding music and dance (sangeet) function.)

"Theek hai. Mai tumhein "Doll" hi bulaaonga "Bhabhi" nahi. Magar tumhein Meera aur mere "sangeet" mein naachna hoga, yeh humari request hai!" (Alright I'll address you as Doll not bhabhi. But Meera and I have one humble request that you should dance at our wedding.)

"Theek hai bhaiya." (I agree bhaiya.)

Maan overheard the conversation making him sad and disappointed at the thought of Geet not accepting their marriage as well as Geet not heartily enjoying Meera and Vicky's wedding due to his callous behaviour.

They day of sangeet arrived admist lot of excitement, fun and teasing. The program started with Geet holding the mic and saying. "Hum yuva, yeh samajhte hain ki kewal hum hi pyaar ka izhaar kar sakte hain kyunki hum nayi generation hain aur modern hain magar aaj hum aapko apne badho yaani Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji & Naniji ka yuva roop dekhate hain." (We youth of today think that only we can express our love openly infront of the world as we are the next generation. But today we will show you how modern our grandparents were!) Bringing a thunderous applause from inquisitive audience. Along with the family and friends, one lovesick romeo now husband was eagerly waiting for his beloved / wife's dance.

"Shaam dhale khidki tale..."
(Movie :Albela)

The song was depicting traditional and shy Naniji and mischievous Nanaji. Geet was dressed as Naniji and Rekha (Meera's cousin) as Nanaji. Both Nanaji and Naniji were first time seen profusely blushing by the time song was over.
"Abb humare pyaare Daarji aur Dadimaa ki baari hai." Rudra announced.

"Gore, gore, O banke chhore..."
(Movie : Samadhi)

The song was depicting coy and confident girl as Dadimaa; and extremely confident, slightly aggressive & romantic lad as Daarji. Geet was dressed as Dadimaa and Pooja (Maan and Vicky's cousin) as Daarji. Both Daarji and Dadimaa were initially startled at the choice of the peppy song and Geet and Pooja's teasing and direct expressions. But both Ram, Vaidehi, Maan and Vicky were delighted to see their parents/grandparents' cute romance although it was only a drama. The small and cute performance ended to a thunderous applause by old and young alike. All the elders were very touched by Geet's this gesture and they had emotional tears in their eyes. After the performance Geet, Rekha and Pooja went and touched Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji & Naniji's feet.

Next started the sangeet with current generations songs and dances. After three hours, the program was about to finish as next dance was going to be Vicky and Meera's. Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Ram, Vaidehi, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Vicky and Meera came near Geet and were requesting her to do a solo dance but she was not agreeing. Finally Thakur Harshvardhan said in a disappointed voice, "Geetali puttar tu apne Daarji ki baat bhi nahi maanegi? Aaj tere Daarji tujhse pehli baar kuch maang rahe hain. Aakhir tujhe naachne mein katnayi kya hai?" (Geetali, you won't even listen to your Daarji? Today for the first time your Daarji is asking you for something. Tell what is the problem?)

"Daarji, hum kewal iss kaaran nritye nahi karna chahte, kyunki humari jo abhi mannostithi hai usmein humare nritye mein kewal krodh aur aakrosh hi dikhega." (Daarji, the only reason that I don't want to dance is because the frame of mind that I'm in, my dance will only show my anger and disgust.)

"Koi gal nahi puttar. Tera gussa mein nachna bhi bahut sundar hoga. Tu chinta naa kar." (You don't worry my dear! Even in anger your dance will be very graceful and elegant.)

"Theek hai Daarji yadi aapki yeh iccha hai toh hum nritye karenge." (Alright Daarji. If thats what you wish!)

Geet came on the stage, did"pranam" as she had chosen a semi-classical song.

The dance was very vigorous and in suppressed anger and disgust depicting that the dancer was decieved by her beloved by his posing to be in love with her!

"Mose chhal kiyo jaaye..."
(Movie : Guide)

Geet's forceful dance, expressions of anger, disgust and disdain

were depicting both her dance expressions as well as personal pain.

In the whole audience, only Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Ram, Vaidehi, Rajveer, Rudra, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Vicky and Meera were aware of Geet's pain and humiliation. Maan was standing in one corner feeling guilty at being reason for His Mishty's pain. Maan was slowly and steadily understanding the gravity of what he had done!Geet's dance finished to a roaring applause by the audience. Next was Vicky and Meera's dance thereby concluding the show. A broken Geet unable to hold back her tears any longer, left with Rudra supporting her for Madhuban as Rajveer was busy with his business associates.

Maan was frantically looking for his displeased wife when he happen to overhear a conversation, "Sushmaji, hummei aapki dhaivati, Geetali bahut pasand hain. Hum usse apne ghar ki bahu banna chahte hain." (Mrs. Pandey (Sushma), we all like your grand daughter, Geetali a lot. We would like to make her the daughter-in-law of our home.)

"BAHU?" (DAUGHTER-IN-LAW?) Sushma Rani squeeked.

"Haan bahu. Humare Manoj ko aapki Geetali se pyaar ho gaya hai." (Yes daughter-in-law. My son Manoj has fallen in love with Geetali.) The lady explained.

"Mrs. Gupta, maaf kijiye magar Geet ka rishta toh pakka ho gaya hai." (Mrs. Gupta, I'm sorry to disappoint you as Geet's marital alliance has already been fixed.) Savitri Devi answered joining in the conversation.

"Accha. Magar kiske saath?" (Ok. But with whom?) Mrs. Gupta asked suspiciously.

"Humare pati ke door ke rishtedaar hain unke pote ke saath." (With the grandson of my husband's distant relative.)

Maan who was about to erupt hearing his wife getting a marriage proposal relaxed slightly hearing his grandmother's response.

Two hours later in Khuranas main study, Maan for the first time erupted on his grandparents and parents for hiding Geet and his relationship in front of society, "Daarji, Dadimaa, Mom and Dad, aapko toh Geet aur mere rishte ki sacchai maloom hai toh aap kyun nahi family aur society mein yeh baat announce kar rahe?" (Daarji, Dadimaa, Mom and Dad, you all know the truth about Geet and my relationship then why are you not announcing it in front of family, friends and society.)

"Hum kya kahen Maan? Hum yeh kahen ki humare pote ne ek ladki ke saath chori-chuppe shaadi ki hai aur woh bhi bina ladki ki marzi ke? Khuranas ki samaaj mein kya izzat rahe jaayegi?" (What should we tell family, friends and society? That our grandson married a girl secretly even without girl being aware of their marriage? What respect will remain of Khuranas in society then?)

"Aap aisa kyun keh rahi hain, Dadimaa. NO ONE DARE HUMILIATE KHURANAS." (How can you say that Dadimaa? NO ONE DARE HUMILIATE KHURANAS.) Maan thundered.

"Maan puttar, samaaj mein izzat kamaane mein saalon lag jaate hain aur gawane mein kuch shann. Waise bhi hum Geetali ki marzi bina, Khurana parivaar mein tumhari shaadi ke baare mein ghoshna nahi kar sakte humne Geetali se wada kiya hai." (Maan, it takes years to make one's name and prestiage in society but just few seconds to loose them. Also we cannot announce this relationship until Geet accepts this marriage we have promised Geetali.)

"KYA? Aap Geet aur meri shaadi ki announcement nahi kar sakte magar meri patni ke liye aaye din shaadi ke rishte aa rahe hain woh dekh aur sunn sakte hain! Aap logon ne toh Vicky ki bhi Meera se engagement karayi thee jab ki unki relationship toh sirf physical thee. Kamse kam Geet aur meri relationship ko toh dharm aur kanoon dono ka acceptance hain aur mere paas uska proof bhi hai. Then why are you hesitating? What double standards are these?" (What? You cannot announce about Geet and my marriage but you all can sit back and hear my wife getting marriage proposals! You all can get Vicky and Meera engaged on the basis of their physical relationship. But you cannot announce Geet and my relationship which has got religion as well as court's approval as well as their proof. What double standards are these?)

"Vicky aur Meera ke relationship mein Meera ka acceptance thaa jo tumhari and Geet ki shaadi mein nahi hai. Geet toh iss shaadi ke baare mein jaanti bhi nahi thee, uski marzi hona toh door ki baat hai. Jab Geet tum dono ki shaadi ko apnaye tabh hi uski ghoshna parivaarwalon aur samaaj ke saamne hogi. Abb iss baare mein hum aur baat nahi karenge." (In Vicky and Meera's relationship, there was Meera's acceptance and approval, which is not in Geet and your relationship. There was not only Geet's inacceptance to this marriage but also Geet was unaware of this marriage! Once Geet accepts your marriage only then it will be announced in front of family, friends and society until then I want no more talk on this topic!) Savitri Devi thundered. No one ever messed with Savitri Devi when she was in this mood, not even her husband.

"Theek aap logon ko jo karna hai kariye. Magar agar phirse MERI MISHTY ke liye koi proposal aaya toh mai society mein Geet aur mera relation, apne dhang se handle karoonga." (Fine you all elders do as your wish. But if there are any more marriage proposals for MY MISHTY, I'll do as I think fit. ) Maan walked out slamming the study door! Khurana elders were speechless as they were first time witnessing Maan's temper against them.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nic update
Geet is hurt and sad
And because of that she's tried to avoid Maan
Maan is angry when he know purposal come for Geet
Thanks for PM
Update soon
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail