Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maan should understand that it is not the time to show his right on Geet. Geet is right, she has been branded with mangalsutra as maans wife without her permission. Maan should be patient and try to woo her.
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di dhamkey par dhamey dey rahey hoo
So it's was maan who married with geet
To save her modesty
And also he disclose about their child marriage.
As well as his love for her and his secret marriage certificate which he hides from geet also
Elder first angry
But they also wrong
To play with their feeling specially maan
Dadi was right
But geet listen everything
At her point she is right
What truma she face after she knows about her married
Was no less than any death
For girl
Maan in his ego didn't understand
Opss girl power
Let see what next steps maan takes
He wants to conquer her
Not to love her understand her
This is his biggest mistakes
Love can't get from froce msk
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 26

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Hearing the noise of a loud thud and a door banging, Thakur Harshvardhan,Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Ram, Vaidehi, Rajveer, Rudra, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Vicky and Meera ran towards Geet's room and were shocked to see Maan lying on the floor flat on his back in front of Geet's bedroom door. For few seconds everyone was shocked Vicky sat next to Maan on ground but then unable to stop himself Vicky started sniggering and said, "Kya bhai? Abhi abhi aapki shaadi hui hai aur abhi se bhabhi ne aapko maarna shuru kar diya. Tut...tut...tut..." (What is this bhai? You have recently got married and you have been beaten by bhabhi already. Tut...tut...tut...)

Thereby bringing a smirk and smile on the gathered family's face and slightly lightening the tense atmosphere. Rajveer, Vicky and Rudra helped Maan stand up as he was totally in a dazed state and still seeing stars in front of his eyes. Maan had never imagined that His shy and gentle Mishty is so strong and will use force on him.

Unknown to both the families, Geet was overhearing their converstion through her closed door as she had realised her mistake of injuring Maan in fit of her anger. She slowly opened her bedroom door and saw Rajveer bhai-sa, Vicky bhaiya and Rudra bhai-sa helping Maan up while the both families looked on. Seeing Maan's face Geet realised that Maan is in great pain. She softly closed her bedroom door. Geet decided to wait until everyone went about their business before she made a paste of an Ayurvedic medicine which she had also used many a time, when she had sprained her ankle while dancing and the paste had given her instant relief. From the closed curtains but hearing the hustle and bustle in Maan's room opposite her room in Khurana Mansion she realised that Maan has just entered his room. Geet waited for sometime making sure that none of her family is around, went downstairs and made the Ayurvedic medicine paste. Half an hour later she opened the curtain and peaked and saw Vaidehi leaving after putting hot water bag on Maan's back.

Vaidehi instructed, "Maan, abb aise hi lete rehna mai kuch der baad aake tumhare balm laga doongi." (Maan, now keep lying like this, I'll come and rub balm in sometime.)

Maan nodded yawning, "Haan Maa. Mujhe abhi bahut neendh aa rahi hai." (Alright Mom. I'm very sleepy just now.)

Half an hour later a figure stealthily entered Maan's room and quitely went towards Maan,

removed his hot water bag, raised his T. Shirt slightly and was startled to see Maan injured in number of places, maybe his body hit something while falling.

Intruder gently started applying the paste (brought with her) to the bruised and swollen areas as well as areas on Maan's back that were red.

"Tum aa gayeen?" (You have come?) Maan said with closed eyes.

"Hmmm..."

"Kyun aayeen?" (Why have you come?) Intruder kept quite and kept applying the paste.

"Yeh accha hai, zakhm bhi tum deti ho aur dawa bhi tum hi karti ho." (Very nice. First you hurt me and then you come with medicine!)

Intruder was about to leave when Maan got up from the bed and held her chin lovingly, "Kahaan jaa rahi ho?" (Where are you going?)

Intruder kept quite."Bolo naa, kyun ayeen?" (Tell me why you came?)

"Maa..."Hearing his mother's name from intruder's mouth , Maan's grasp on the intruder's chin slacked and the intruder ran away. Vaidehi had come to rub the balm on Maan's back but seeing Maan and his cute intruder (Geet)'s sweet and private moment decided to leave with tears of joy in her eyes.

Vaidehi came downstairs to the family lounge, seeing tears in Vaidehi's eyes Ram and Savitri Devi were worried. "Beta, kya hua? Maan theek toh hai?" (What happened my dear? I hope Maan is ok?) Worried Savitri Devi asked.

"Maa yeh khushi ke aansoon hai jo Maan aur Geet ka ek dusare ke liye pyaar dekh kar aa gaye." (Maa, these are tears of joy at seeing my children, Maan and Geet's unconditional love for one another.) Vaidehi narrated what she had witnessed upstairs.

"Ram aur Vaidehi, hummein shaadi jaise rishte ki importance Maan ko samjhani hogi. Aur yeh bhi samjhana hoga ki Geet ka protection keh kar iss galat dhang se ki hui shaadi ko Maan sahi nahi thera sakta." (Ram and Vaidehi, we have to explain to Maan the importance of institution of marrige. We also have to make Maan understand that just by saying that it was in order to protect Geet his this barbaric action can be considered right!)

"Magar kaise Maa?" (But how Maa?)

"Chaliye study mein baat karte hain. Hum nahi chahte ki humari baat aapke bauji yaa Maan sunne." (Come we will talk in study so that your father and Maan don't happen to overhear us!) Once they reached the study, Savitri Deviji continued, "Hum yeh chahte hain ki..." (I want that...)

A week passed, Maan was not getting any glimpse of Geet whether in KC (Geet had already resigned from KC) or at home (Balcony door was always shut and curtains always drawn) making him extremely frustrated. Geet only visited Khurana Mansion during office hours when Maan was at KC. Thereby leaving no opportunity for Maan to meet her or placate with her. Maan was slowly realising how much he had hurt His Mishty by taking such a rash decision which seemed correct and logical at that time.

Next day after Maan's being thrown on the ground, Geet was extremely guilty and embarassed at what she had done and thereby humilating Khurana elders, the people who had only given her time and again their unconditional love, care and protection making her live few moments as a "child" during her childhood. Geet along with Lacchi came to Khurana Mansion during office hours when Maan was at KC. Geet with folded hands, head bent down in shame and remorseful tears, touched Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Ram and Vaidehi's feet and asked for their forgiveness.

"Beta, aap dukhi matt huiye hum aapki vyatha samajhte hain. Aur agar aap kissi aur se shaadi karna chahteen hain toh hum aapke saath hain." (Don't be depressed my dear I understand your anguish. If you want to marry anyone else its fine by us.) Savitri Devi tried to calm Geet.

"Haan Geetali puttar. Tu iss byaah ko nibhane ke liye majboor nahi. Yadi tu chahti hai toh kissi aur..." (Yes Geetali my dear, you are not compelled to accept this marriage. If you want you can...) Thakur Harshvardhan also supported his wife but Geet interrupted them.

"Daarji aur Dadimaa, Geet toh apne Maan ki chaudah (14) saal pehle hi ho gayi thee. Bhalhe hi dharm, samaajh aur kanoon usse nahi maane kintu humare pati toh yeh (Maan) chaudah (14) saal hi pehle hi bann gaye the jab inhone humari "maang bhari" thee aur hummein "mangalsutra" pehnaya thaa. Haan hum maante hain ki hum kal tak nahi jaante the ki humare pati kaun hai kintu humari aatma jaanti thee. Yadhi humari shaadi Dev athva Rahul se hui hoti toh aaj aap sab hummein jeevit naa paate."(Daarji and Dadimaa, this Geet had become Her Maan's 14yrs. back. Even though religion, society and law doesn't accept this union but I accept this union which happened 14yrs. back, Maan had become my husband the moment he filled my hair parting with vermillion and made me wear "mangalsutra". Yes till yesterday evening I didn't know who my husband was but my inner soul did. Had my marriage in unconscious state be done with Dev or Rahul, you won't have found me alive after Holi.)

"GUDIYA!" Vaidehi screamed at the thought of Geet's demise.

"Chinta matt kariye Maa hum kabhi bhi aisa kaayartapoorn karye nahi karenge! Hum kewal keh rahe hain hi humari atma swayam hi parmatma se mil jaati. Haan, hum maante hain ki iss chupte-chupate vivaah se humare swabhimaan(self respect) , humare vishwaas (trust) aur humare bhaavnaon (feelings) ko thess (hurt)pauhchi hai, parantu hum sacchai ko bhi "jhootla" nahi sakte ki hum ek "parineeta" (married girl) hain. Kanhaji ki bhi yehi iccha hai iss liye har samay aur har mod par unhone,inka aur humara milan karaya. Chahe woh hum dono ka akasmaath jaimaal ho athva inka 'Holika Dehan' (Burning Holika) wale din inka humari maang bharna ho." (Don't worry Maa, I will never take such a cowardly action. I'm only saying that my soul by now would have got immersed in the Almighty. Yes I accept that this haste marriage done in secrecy has hurt my self respect, trust and my feelings but I cannot ignore the reality that I'm a married girl. I think Lord Krishna also wishes this union otherwise why would we both have unknowingly exchanged garlands or Maan filled my hair parting with vermillion on the day of burning Holika.) Then Geet became quite and went into her thoughts and so did elders. After sometime Geet continued with folded hands and in a requesting voice, "Yadi aap sab bade yeh humari asabhyata naa samjhein toh kya hum aap sabse ek vinti kar sakhte hain?" (If you elders don't consider me impertinent can I please make a humble request?)

"Haan puttar bol jo tere mann mein hai." (Yes my dear say whatever your heart desires.)

"Daarji, humari aatma toh iss milan ko apna rahi hai kintu humara hridye aur swabhimaan iss milan ko apnane se virrodh kar raha hai. Iss liye yadi aap sab hummein agya dein toh kya hum kuch samay le sakte hain iss rishte ko apni sweekriti dene ke liye?" (Daarji, my inner soul (atma) accepts this union by my heart and self respect is rebelling at this union. Hence, can you please give me sometime to accept this relationship?) All four nodded understandingly."Aur aap sabse humari ek vinamr vinti aur hai ki inke aur humare iss vivaah ka hum dono ke rishtedaaron aur samaaj mein baat naa karein jisse dono parivaaron ki izzat saare aam nilaam naa ho!" (My one more humble request is that can you all elders please not mention about this marriage to both our relatives and society so that our respective families are not humilated and disgraced!) Again all four nodded understandingly and came forward and put a hand of blessing on Geet's head.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. So Geet has already accepted Maan as her husband but she is hurt with Maan's this hurried act. So Geet wants some time to accept this relation and khurana family is supporting Geet. Waiting for next dear
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Geet take care of Maan
And she said to elders
That's she need time to accept this marriage
Hope now soon everything get fine
Thanks for PM
Update soon
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Lohri!

thanks for the pm!

Chapter 26

Lovely update! well written!

great seeing Geet take care of Maan! glad that dadi spoke to Geet!

Geet's reasons are justified!

she needs time!

update soon
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
maan can see geet's care for him
maan made mistake marrying geet like this but dint do any sin the way all are reacting supporting geet
geet's anger is also right but she can talk n clear every think with maan
it is right that geet needs time but she can't react to maan like he has done any sin

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet need time to accept this marriage