Let see what will happen
As Maan tell them everything
And Geet also listen to this
Thanks for PM
Update soon
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Maan told how he managed to dodge rahul and with help of adi pinky pandey romeo lucchi he married Geet
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. So Maan told everyone about hi is marriage with Geet. Many were shocked and also angry with him. That dev is such a moron. Why is he behind Geet. Why can't he leave her alone. Though Maan did everything to save Geet, he shouldn't marry geet in her unconscious state. Now what would be geet's decision .Waiting for next dear
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9
That was such an eventful update!! Hope both families and Geet will understand maan's PoV
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing n lovely update
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now all are aware of the truth including Geet
Waiting for her reaction ...
Loved thalli Geet

SandhyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completed reading all parts in one go...
absolutely loved it.. maan is so possessive of geet...
geet is very innocent and timid...
amazing updates...
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maa and Geet had married when they were little. At such an young age for Maan to do this, as Geet was too small to know anything, is really mind boggling. And now he has done the same but to save Geet. But Geet feels like a cattle, to be done what they want with her.
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update n glad that maan saved geet but what will happen next
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 25

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

This time Ram and Priya finally spoke in a firm but a displeased tone. "Maan jiss rishte ke liye tum itne uttawale ho rahe the abb usse nibhana bhi." (Maan the relationship that you were so eager to get into, now please be faithful and true to it.) Ram ordered.

"Haan abb tum Geet ko samaaj aur poore parivaar ke saamne apna naa hoga." (Yes now you will have to accept Geet in front of the whole family as well as society.) Priya also supported Ram.

"Maine kabhi bhi nahi socha thaa ki Khurana Khandaan ka waris, mera sher, meri shaan, Mera Maan aisi kaaryaron jaisi harqat karega." (I had never thought even in my wildest dreams that the heir to Khurana empire, my pride, my brave lion, My Maan will ever do such a cowardly act.) Thakur Harshvardhan spoke in a depressed, disappointed and dejected voice.

"Magar mujhe Maan se koi "shiqaiyat" (complain) nahi. Agar mai Maan ki jageh hota toh mai bhi yehi karta. Maan ne apne pyaar ki suraksha aur izzat bachane ke liye yeh kadam uttaya thaa. Maan ne Geet ko woh suraksha di hai jo hum uske maiykewale usse nahi de paaye. Thank you Maan, Singhania family will always be indebted to you." (But I have no complain against Maan. If I was in Maan's place, I would have also done the same thing in order to protect my love's honour and for her physical security! Maan you have given that protection which even her maiden home couldn't give. Thank you Maan, Singhania family will always be indebted to you.) Rajveer supported Maan.

Rajveer came near Maan and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Abb shaadi toh ho gayi hai. Kyun naa Vikrant aur Meera ke sangeet mein Maan aur Geetali ke vivaah ki sacchai ke baare mein bhi batta dein?" (Now that Maan and Geetali's marriage has already taken place, why don't we officially announce it in front of family and society in Vikrant and Meera's sangeet?)

"Haan tum theek keh rahi ho Sushma, abb Geet ki "vidaai" jald se jald karni chahiye. Ek "parineeta" ko uske maiyke mein kitne din rakhenge?" (Yes you are absolutely right Sushma. Now Geet's official farewell or 'vidaai' from Madhuban should be done. Geet is no longer unmarried girl but a married woman and hence, should be sent as soon as possible to her in-law's home.)

"Kintu, HUMMEIN YEH VIVAAH ASWEEKARIYE HAI !" (But, I DON'T ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE!)

"Magar kyun Gudiya? Tum toh Maan bhai se itna pyaar karti ho. Aur yeh maat bhoolo ki Maan bhai ne tumhari izzat bacchai hai. Tum nahi jaan..." (But why Gudiya? You love Maan bhai a lot. You shouldn't forget that Maan bhai has saved your honour. Maybe you are not...) Rudra tried explaining.

"Bhai-sa, humne sab sunn liya hai." (I've heard everything Bhai-sa.)

"Gudiya, agar Maan tumse shaadi nahi karta toh tum musibat mein padh jaanti. Kyunki Rahul..." (Gudiya, if Maan wouldn't have married you, you would have landed in great trouble. Because...)

"Magar yeh hummein humare kamre mein bhi toh le jaa sakte the uss nashe ki halat mein. Jahaan so kar humara 'bhaang' ka nasha uttar jaata, jaise inse humari shaadi hone ke baad humara nasha uttara thaa. Kintu nahi inhein vivaah karne ki atyanth sheeghrata thee. Bina humari iccha aur sweekriti ke humse aise vivaah kiya jaise hum koi bhed-bakari hain aur yeh humari bali dene le jaa rahe hain." (But he could have left me in my room as well, where I could sleep off the 'bhaang' intoxication. Exactly like he let me sleep off my 'bhaang' intoxication after our hasty marriage. But no he was in extreme hurry to get married to me. Without my wish and acceptance ke married me as if I'm a cattle being taken to a slaughter house for being slaughtered.)

"GEET!"

Looking at her mangalsutra, Geet said, "Yeh "mangalsutra" jabse hummein pehnaya gaya hai prati pal hummein ehsaas karata hai ki jaise hum koi bakaari hone jisse uske maalik ne apni pehchaan aur samaaj ke saamne apna "haq" jataane ke liye ek "ghaanti" (bell)baandhi hai. Waise hi yeh "mangalsutra" hummein ek "bandhini" (slave) hone ka ehsaas dilata hai. Antar kewal itna hai ki kuch shanno tak hummein gyaat nahi thaa ki humara maalik kaun hai aur hum kiski bandhini hain!" (Since I have been made to wear this "mangalsutra", I feel each and every moment as if I'm a cattle tied on a rope. I feel that like a master ties a "bell" around his cattle to show his ownership and right on the cattle to the world so am I. This 'mangalsutra' makes me feel that I'm a "slave" and this 'mangalsutra' is a rope tying me to my master! Only thing was that I was unaware of who my owner was till right now!)

"Betiya, aap yeh sab kya battein kar rahi hain? Aap abb ek byahata stree iss liye..." (What nonsense are you talking my dear! You are a married woman now and so...)

"Iss liye hum Meera didi ke vivaah pashchaat yahaan se chale jaayenge. Naniji, aapko chinta karne ki avashiykta nahi hai. Humne apna kaheen aur rehne ka intezaam bhi kar liya hai kyunki hum jaante the ki Nanaji aur aap humari vivaah ki baat sunn kar hummein Madhuban mein nahi rehne deinge. Hum kabhi bhi nahi chahenge ki Pandey khaandaan ka koi upmaan ho humare kaaran kyunki Pandey khaandaan ka Singhania parivaar aur sabse adhik hum par bahut "ehsaan" hai!"(Therefore, I will leave Madhuban after Meera didi's wedding you needn't worry! I have made my arrangements of staying elsewhere because I knew that both Nanaji and you will not let me stay in Madhuban once you know of my marital status. Besides, I will never want to be a cause of embarassment and humiliation to Pandey household. Singhania family had always been under deep debt of Pandeys especially "me"!) Geet said sarcastically walking out of the living room in suppressed anger. Shocking both the families.

Maan's temper was now at its peak ready to erupt any moment but only Savitri Devi noticed it as rest of the family were in a dazed trance after hearing Geet's refusal to accept Maan and her marriage. Maan charged behind Geet followed by a scared Savitri Devi fearfully anticipating a catastrophe to strike. Maan sprinted and managed to reach Geet before she reached her bedroom door. Maan gasped Geet's hand tightly, "Abb mai tumhari akaad(attitude)aur nahi sahoonga. Tum chahteen theen ki mai sabke saamne apne rishte ki sacchai battaon woh maine batta di. Abb tum par mera poora "haq" hai." (I will no longer withstand your attitude. You wanted me to accept our relationship in front of our family and that I've done. Now I have full "right" on you.)

"Maan, humara haath chodhiye." (Maan, leave my hand.)

"Nahi. Kabhi nahi." (No. Never.)

"Chodhiye warna jo hoga uske liye hum uttardaayi nahi honge!" (Leave my hand or I will not be responsible for the outcome!)

Geet tried last time to wriggle her hand out of Maan's gasp but he made his grip tighter and refused to leave Geet's hand. Two seconds later, Maan was lying flat on his back on the ground and Geet had entered her bedroom and locked her door with a bang.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)