Dadi was correct ... not to plau the proposal game
Maan told the both the families how they got married in their childhood
What will geet say now
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 24

Awesome Chapter

Geet should have felt happy but instead she didn't and for the first time
I support her because Maan should never impose on her in that way to marry her while
she was not fully in her senses surely he cannot be proud of himself
but it good that finally he starts telling the tale about his and Geet's childhood marriage
and now I think with Geet's approval the family can arrange a huge wedding for both
but yes I'm still very much disappointed in Maan
it will be sad if Geet retaliates indifferently towards him
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update dear
liked it...
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg!!loving this so much..
Thanks for the pm...
Continue soon
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 24 (b)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

"Toh iss liye Geet ne abhi shaadi ka prastaav tukhraya thaa." (So that's why Geet had refused the marital alliance.) Savitri Devi said.

"Kya Geet ko apni yeh shaadi jo uski baalik umar mein hui hai, uska patta hai? Sach battana Maan." (Does Geet know about her this marriage which happened after she became an adult? Maan, I want to know the truth.) Rajveer said in a serious no nonsense voice.

"Nahi bhai. Naa toh Geet ko uss shaadi ke baare mein maloom hai jo "Holi" wale din hui (showing Rajveer their wedding photographs)

aur naa hi usse humari "Registered Marriage" ke baare mein maloom hai."(No bhai. Neither is Geet aware of our marriage on the day of "Holi" (showing Rajveer their wedding photographs) nor does she know about our "Registered Marriage".) Maan said showing Geet and his signatures on the Marriage Certificate.

"KYA?" (What?) Vaidehi asked horrified. "Iska matlab hai ki tumne Geet se bina uski marzi ke shaadi ki?" (That means Geet was married to you without her consent?)

"Haan Maa. Kyunki maine itni baar usse samjhaya, pyaar se, gusse se, dhamki se yahaan tak ki yeh bhi kaha ki agar usne mujhse shaadi ke liye "haan" nahi ki toh mai uski zindagi se humesha ke liye door chala jaaonga. Magar woh tass se mass nahi hui. Woh apne Nanaji aur Naniji ki marzi ke bina shaadi nahi karna chahti thee. Iss liye..." (Yes Maa. I tried to convince Geet to get married to me by all possible ways i.e. by love, by anger, I even threatened her that if she doesn't say "yes" to marry me she will never ever see me again. But she refused to budge. She did not want to get married to me without her grandparents blessing. Hence, I...)

"Iss liye tumne uska "bhaang" ke nashe mein hone ka faiyda uttaya!" (Hence, you used her "bhaang" intoxicated state to your advantage.) Rajveer said in anger.

Unknown to Khuranas and Pandeys, Geet had regained her consciousness and had come to the living room to tell her decision to both families when she overheard Maan explaining about Maan and her marriage to their families.

"Haan maine uska "bhaang" ke nashe mein hone ka faiyda uttaya magar uski security ke liye." (Yes I used her "bhaang" intoxicated state to my advantage but only in order to protect her.)

"Matlab?" (What do you mean?) Rajveer asked sceptically.

Maan started narrating what happened on the day of "Holi" as well as he playing the audio clip he had recorded.

FLASHBACK

"Maan was trying to find his "bhaang" intoxicated Mishty before she lands into trouble as lot of men were intoxicated with "bhaang" as well.

("bhaang")

Maan had just happened to reach a secluded part of "Holi" party, when he by chance happen to overhear Rahul Rathore's phone conversation. Hearing the name "Dev", Maan stopped and recorded the one sided conversation.

"Dev bhai, I cannot do what you are asking me to do. If Dad, Thakur Vidyasagar or Maan Singh Khurana comes to know, they will roast me alive."

"Maan Singh Khurana is always there to protect Geetali except that one time when you kidnapped her."

"Bhai, you are married now, please leave Geetali alone."

"Yes people say that she is very beautiful."

"No she is still not married. But I still feel..."

"Ok. I will give her thandai with bhaang and I'll mix ABCD drug."

"Bhai, you are doing a sin by taking away Geetali's right to become a mother in future."

"Ok. Ok. I'll call you once I take her with me to Rathore farmhouse."

Maan was very scared for his Mishty's safety. He followed Rahul at a distance until he reached "thandai" counter. Maan realised that there are two kinds of thandai glasses. The"thandai" in earthenware glasses were without "bhaang"

and the thandai in steel, brass or copper glasses are with "bhaang".

Maan saw with hawk eyes which "bhaang" (stainless) glass Rahul was mixing the drug in. Once the drugged thandai was made, Maan saw Vicky passing by and asked him to bring Rahul out of thandai stall and make him play "Holi" and dance as he is been standing all alone since he has arrived. Vicky coaxed Rahul and took Rahul with him to play "Holi" for sometime. But Rahul was back within 5mins. and that was all the time Maan needed. Maan had switched the glasses. Once Rahul had given Geet a regular thandai (no bhaang or drug) but in steel glass to drink, Rahul was standing alone in a corner as his father, Gajendra Rathore refused to let him leave this early. Seeing Rahul alone, tense and scared, Maan offered Rahul a "thandai" glass (bhaang and ABCD drug in an earthenware glass) as a friendly gesture which Rahul accepted with happiness. Rahul was overjoyed to see that Maan Singh Khurana is being friendly with Rahul calming his tension of being found out! After fifteen minutes of conversation both Maan and Rahul left. Maan left to find his tipsy sweetheart and Rahul left for home as his stomach was now on fire and he was having acute urge to throw up (nausea).

Maan finally located a tipsy and coloured Geet who sitting in her home's courtyard (aagan) bench holding her head.

Maan saw Lacchi covered in colours passing by and asked her to get something sour for Geet quickly. Lacchi came back with lime pickle. Maan made Geet lick and suck on the pickle and then Geet fainted. Maan carried an unconscious Geet to her room with Lacchi guiding the way to Geet's room. By now Geet was conscious but was rattling nonsense hicupping, "Tum...ka...un...ho?" (Who...are...you?)

"MAAN."

"Maan nahi...THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA." (Not Maan...but THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA.)

Geet said trying to stand up with attitude like MSK, but would have fallen down if Maan and Lacchi would not have caught Geet.

But Geet kept babbling but now in English, "I LOVE YOU MAAN SINGH KHURANA, I love you very much." Geet said placing a loud smooch on Maan's cheek making Lacchi giggle and Maan was slightly embarassed.

"Geet yeh tum kya kar rahi ho? BEHAVE YOURSELF!" (What are you doing Geet? BEHAVE YOURSELF!) Shaking Geet to keep her awake.

"Kyun apne pati ko pyaar kar rahi hoon." (I'm just loving my husband.)

Saying this Geet kissed Maan all over his face, slowly dosing off. Maan's skin had slight reddish hue due to embarassment whereas Lacchi was having tough time controlling her giggles.

Maan left Geet in her room and asked Lacchi to give Geet bath once she is awake and he will be back soon. After an hour, Geet woke up a little more in control of herself and Lacchi requested her to bathe. It was one and a half hour since Maan had left when he returned with clothes to find Geet in shower singing at top of her voice and Lacchi standing outside the door giggling. Lacchi had left the door slightly ajar so that she (Lacchi) could assist Geet if need arose!

"Lacchi, yeh Geet ko pehna do aur "dulhan" ki tehre saja do, kyunki Geet aur mujhe mandir jaana hai shaadi se pehle ek puja karne ke liye. Dadimaa aur Maa mandir mein already pauhch gayeen hain." (Lacchi, make Geet wear these and dress her up like a "bride" because Geet and I have to go to the temple for some pre wedding prayers. Dadimaa and Maa are already at the temple.)

"Ji bhaiyaji." (Yes Sir!)

After an hour i.e. 12:30p.m., Maan and Geet reached Khurana temple. Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manish-a and Pandeyji were already present.

Maan had already briefed five of them what he intended to do. Hence, the marriage ceremony started.

Although Geet was still not in her senses but was in control of her body. She was sitting in a daze unable to comprehend what was going on and what will its repercurssions be! However, she was making correct responses to the Panditji (priest)'s questions much to Maan's relief. Adi did Geet's "Kanyadaan" as her elder relative; Romeo did Geet's "Kheeldaan" as Geet's brother (much to Romeo's dismay but Maan Singh Khurana's delight);

Pinky did Geet and Maan's "gatbandhan" as Maan's sister

and Pandeyji was making a video recording of Maan and Geet's wedding. Now, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manish-a and Pandeyji were witness to Maan and Geet's wedding. Maan filled Geet's maang with sindoor (Maan ne Geet ki maang sindoor se bhari)

and tied "mangalsutra" around Geet's neck.

Hence, Maan and Geet were now religiously married in front of Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Manish-a and Pandeyji. Maan and Geet touched panditji's feet. Then Maan asked Romeo to click still digital photographs of Maan and Geet as husband and wife. In the end panditji clicked the photograph of all seven of them.

Two hours later Maan arrived with sleepy Geet in Madhuban (Pandey residence) just in time to see Pandey's guests having Holi lunch. With Lacchi's help, Maan managed to make Geet reach her room undetected. Once Maan made Geet sleep on the bed, he left giving Lacchi strict instructions not to tell anyone about Geet's two hours disappearance from Madhuban otherwise it can result in Lacchi loosing her job. Also that no one should enter Geet's room and she should be let to sleep peacefully! Maan gave Lacchi a gold set

for helping Maan marry Geet as well as to show her how important this day for Maan was!"

PRESENT
Again there was pin drop silence as Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Ram, Vaidehi, Rajveer, Rudra, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Vicky and Meera didn't know how to react?

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abb geet kya bolegi?...abb kya hoga...sab kya karenge abb?

lovely update...

loved it very much...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the pm!

Chapter 24 B

Impressive update! superbly written!

Rajveer's anger is justified!

Disguting Dev and Rahul!

glad Maan saved Geet! so he tells them why he married Geet!

awaiting Geet's reaction!

update soon

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
Waiting for next update
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear mann explan how he married Geet in her semi concusses state what Rahul intense also with all recording proof unknown to all Geet also listening what mann is saying to all family members listening to mann all are unable react
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..
Thank you for pm..