Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
The year is new, hopes are new and resolutions are new. My warmest wishes just for you. Have a promising successful and fulfilling New Year!

Happy New Year! 😃
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 20

Excellent Chapter

While reading this chapter I remembered how many times I commented against Geet's persona not liking how she treated Maan or felt about her childhood marriage
but yes reading about her life and her reasons now makes sense
though I will always be against any character that does not honor their marriage
in any form .
so Geet and her brothers are actually adopted and her grandparents
were strict which in a way is good but it almost seems like they had no time
to pamper Geet and her brothers , they had no time to shower them with care and love
yes they were well secured and educated
Geet's secret marriage done while she was unconscious I'm just hoping that its not Dev or his brother Rahul
but yes if its Maan then I would be disappointed in him , but I'll wait to see who married Geet
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 21

Interesting and Amazing Chapter

Veer now seems very angry at his grandparents
and now tells the Khuranas about Geet's suffering
what did Maan mean when he thinks that Geet is avoiding him because
of yesterday
did he do something wrong to her but she have not seen him since the balcony scene
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 22

Fantastic Chapter

Geet leaving Mrs Dass home with their advice
while Maan is all excited as Geet is back home but he also realizes
that she kept her balcony door locked which means he is not allowed into her room
I feel Mrs Dass was correct in telling to tell the truth to her family and Maan
if not her family at least then to Maan
Meera's function was beautiful
and I liked the use of the old classic songs
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 23

Shocking Chapter

Maan was getting impatient with Geet's indifference
and when he asked her about it she tells him that she
now belongs to someone else
not knowing that he is the one that married her
but why did Maan do this , his family was planning for his marriage
I'm so disappointed with his act especially the fact that Geet was unconscious
she was tensed and pained not knowing who her husband was
but maybe its because both families were pulling this prank on them telling them that
they will marry someone else
surely even Geet will be disappointed in him for his act
waiting to see what explanation he gives

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 24 (a)

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

"GEET "MERI" BYAHATA PATNI HAI!" (GEET IS "MY" LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE. )

These words were hammering in Geet's brain thereby making her walk in a daze holding Maan's hand to her room. The bits and pieces of incidents during the flashes of her memory in her semi conscious state were now falling into place. These flashes that Geet saw in her dream or drunken 'bhaang' state of getting married, taking pheras and someone is filling her hair parting

and making her wear mangalsutra

was none another than Her Maanu but now "her husband". Thereby now she is Mrs. Geetali Maan Singh Khurana. Once this name would have given her immense joy and happiness but now this name makes a mockery out their marriage and makes her feel like a 'livestock who was sent to a butchery to be butchered without its knowledge or consent'. Stress of past two weeks, lack of nutrition and fear of solitary existence took its toll and

Geet fainted but was prevented from landing on the floor by strong and muscular arms of Her Maanu no,no, not only her childhood friend and beloved but now also "her husband", Maan Singh Khurana.

After making Geet comfortable on her bed and making Lacchi stay with her, Maan left towards the living room to face both the families' anger and humiliation. Maan entered the living room to witness his grandmother's anger on his grandfather,"Thakur sahaab, humne aapko pehle hi chaitawani di thee magar aap nahi maane. Humne aapko aur Rajveer ko kitna samjhaya thaa ki jab Maan ki bhaavnaon par prahaar hota hai, toh woh karye pehle karta hai aur sochta baad mein. Aur yehi hua. Aapne Maan ke saamne Geet ke "jhoote" dulhe ke baare mein keh keh kar usse itna asurakshit (insecure) banna diya ki usne aisa kaayarta poorn vyovahaar kiya." (I had forewarned you but you didn't pay any heed to it. I had cautioned both you and Rajeev that when Maan's emotions are in danger he acts first and thinks later. Thats what happened. You kept mentioning Geet's fake fiance in front of Maan making him insecure thereby resulting in his this cowardly act.)

Just then Rajveer noticed Maan standing, unable to hold himself back any longer, Rajveer gave a strong punch on Maan's jaw, taking Maan unawares thereby making him wobble and about to fall, "Maan Singh Khurana, tu ne aaj meri hasti-khelti Gudiya ko phirse ek chup-chaap aur gumsum si ladki banna diya. Mai tujhe..." (Maan Singh Khurana, you have again made my cheerful, bubbly and full of life Geet into a totally emotionless girl. I will not...) Rajveer was about to punch Maan once again but Rudra and Vicky held Rajveer back.

"Rajveer beta, hum Maan ka Geet ke prati iss durvyovahaar ke liye aap se aur aapke parivaar se kshamapraarthi hain." (Rajveer my son, I apologise with my folded hands to you and your family for Maan's outrageous behaviour.) Savitri Devi said with folded hands.

Seeing his loving, caring, intelligent, elegant and graceful Dadimaa standing with guilt and humiliation and hands folded in front of him, Rajveer own feelings of guilt overcame his anger and humiliation. Rajveer gasped Savitri Deviji's folded hands and said, "Nahi Dadimaa, aap humse kshama maang kar hummein aur lajjit matt kariye. Aap sahi keh rahi theen aur galti humari bhi thee ki humne aapki chaitawani par dhyaan nahi diya." (No Dadimaa, its not your fault, I also did not pay heed to your warning. Please don't make more me ashamed than I already am. Fault was all mine.) Rajveer fell on Savitri Deviji's feet.

Trying to calm a volatile situation, Sushma Rani said, "Bhaisaheb (Thakur Harshvardhan) aur Bhabhiji (Savitri Devi) bhalhe hi Maan bete aur Gudiya ka vivaah humari unupastithi (not in our presence) aur bina humare aashirwaad (without our blessings) ke hua ho kintu jo hum bade chahte the hua toh wohi." (Thakur Harshvardhan and Savitri Devi, Maan and Gudiya may have got married without our presence or our permission but none the less they have done what we always wanted.)

"Matlab?" (Meaning?) Maan spoke for the first time since he was punched by Rajveer.

"Maan beta, hum sab yaani Bauji, Maa, yeh aur mai, chaudah saal (14yrs.) se matlab hai jabse humne Geet ko dekha hai, hum Geet ko iss ghar ki bahu yaani tumhari dulhan banna chahte the." (Maan, since past 14 yrs., since we saw Geet for first time, Bauji, Maa, Ram and I have always wanted to make Geet your bride.) Vaidehi clarified.

"KYA? Agar mujhe pehle maloom hota toh..." (What? I wish I knew this earlier then...)

"Khair jo bhi hua usse hum badal nahi sakte. Magar hum sab jaan naa chahte hain ki Maan, tumhari aur Geet ki shaadi kaise hui ?" (Anyway whatever has been done cannot be changed. But we all would like to know how and when you got married?) Savitri Devi said practically.

Sushma Rani ordered Bhola for tea and snacks while everyone calmed and sat down. Elders made sure that Rajveer and Maan were sitting at two ends of the room. Maan started narrating, "Geet aur meri sabse pehli shaadi chaudah saal (14yrs.) pehle hui thee mere boarding school jaane se pehle." (Geet and I got married for the first time 14yrs. back, day before I left for my boarding school.)

"KYA?" (What?) Vaidehi gasped. "Magar Geet toh sirf paanch (5) saal ki thee aur tum chaudah saal (14yrs.) ke!" (But Geet was only five (5) years old at that time and you were only fourteen (14)!)

Maan picked up the white envelope lying on the table and handed his and Geet's childhood marriage photographs to Vaidehi. "Haan Maa." (Yes Mom.) Maan started narrating,

FLASHBACK
Location: Khurana Temple in Gurgaon (FICTITIOUS PLACE), outskirts of Delhi, 11:00a.m.

Maan and Geet walked in temple premises holding each others' hands. The priest was busy removing the God and Goddess' old clothes and flowers so that he could adorn the idols with new clothes and fresh flowers. The priest turned and was surprised to see them. "Bacchon tum yahaan. Tumhein to vidhyalye (school) mein hona chahiye." (Children, how come you are here? Why aren't you at school?)

"Hum shaadi karna chahte hain." (We want to get married.) Fourteen year old Maan answered in a slightly gruff voice indicating his approaching maturity.

"Beta, abhi tum dono bahut chote ho aur naabalik ho. Aur tumhare maata-pitah bhi tumhare saath nahi hain."(My children you are very young and still a minor. Besides your parents aren't here.)

"Pan...dit...ji, shaadi...kaise...hoti...hai?" (O...rever...end...priest,...how...does...wed...ding...hap...pen?) Little Geet dressed in lengha and wearing lot of jewellery asked.

"Pehle dulhan ka sar 'ghunghat' mein dhakka hota hai. Phir dulha-dulhan ek dusare ko mala pehnate hain jisse "jaimaal" kehte hain. Phir dulhe ka angvastr (priest pointed to boy's stole aound his neck), dulhan ke dupatte (priest pointed to girl's veil matching to her lengha) ke saath bandhte hain jisse 'gatbandhan' kehte hain aur phir 'phere' hote hain. Dulha-dulhan ek dusare ka haath pakadh kar agni ke chaaron ore saath (7) parikram karte hain jisse "phere" kehte hain. Har phere ke saath dulha-dulhan ek dusare ko vachan dete hain. Pheron ke baad, dulha dulhan ki "maang sindoor se bharta" hai (priest pointed towards the red powder) . Aur anth mein dulha dulhan ko "mangalsutra"pehnata hai (priest pointed towards the string of black beads)." (First bride's head in covered in a long veil (ghunghat). Then both bride and bridegroom put garland around each other's necks which is called "jaimaal". Then bridegroom's stole (angvastr) priest said pointing to boy's stole around his neck is tied to bride's veil (dupatta) priest said pointing to girl's veil matching to her lengha is tied together and which is called "gatbandhan". Then both bride and bridegroom go around fire seven (7) times holding each other's hand which is called "pheras". With each round around fire a promise is given to each other. After pheras, bridegroom fills bride's hair parting with vermilion which is called "maang sindoor se bharna", priest said pointing to the red powder in a small box. Finally, bridegroom makes bride wear "mangalsutra" priest said pointing to the the string of black beads)

"Uske baad?" (After that?) Maan asked.

"Uske pashchaat dulha-dulhan, "pati-patni" bann jaate hain." (Then bride and bridegroom become husband and wife.) Priest answered patiently, then looking at new clothes and flowers to be used for adorning the idols, priest gasped, "Shiv, Shiv, 'ganga-jaal' toh reh hi gaya!" (Shiv, Shiv, I forgot holy water of Ganga for prayers!)

Half an hour later, when priest returned he found both Maan & Geet had garland around their necks and Geet had her hair parting smeared with vermilion and string of black beads around her neck. Maan's thumb and forefinger had traces of vermilion on it making priest stunned when he comprehended at what had happened!!

"Panditji, kya aap humari photo le sakten hain?" (Priest can you please click our snap?) Maan asked.

Priest grudgingly took their photo. Maan took his camera from priest's hand. Then Maan held Geet's hands and walked back to Khurana's car. On returning to Khurana Mansion, Maan asked Geet to take bath with Khurana's maid, Lalitha's help. Maan gave Geet a new dress he had bought for her from his pocket money and dropped her back to her grandparents' home.

PRESENT
"Iss tehre, Geet aur meri pehli baar shaadi hui thee. Agar Pandit Durga Prasad abhi Khurana Mandir mein hone toh woh humare iss shaadi ka aap sabko proof de sakten hain." (This is how Geet and I got married for the first time. If Pandit Durga Prasad is still present in Khurana Temple he can vouch for our wedding.) Maan concluded.

There was a pin drop silence as Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Ram, Vaidehi, Rajveer, Rudra, Krishankant, Vasundhara, Vicky and Meera were too stunned to react.

Rajveer was first to break his silence. "Kya Gudiya iss shaadi ko maanti hai?" (Does Gudiya accept this marriage?)

"Bachpan mein toh maanti thee magar chaudah saal beetne ke baad, badi hone ke baad, Nanaji, Naniji aur samaaj ke darr se aur phir jo Dev ne uske saath kiya uske kaaran woh humare rishte ko apnane ke liye jhijhak rahi thee." (Yes in childhood she accepted this marriage. But now after 14 yrs. gap and her maturing into an adult; the fear of Nanaji and Naniji wrath; and rejection of this marriage by society; as well Dev's misconduct Geet is hesitant to accept it.)

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Happy new year
Nice part

priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO DEAR
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing, lovely n superb update
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
geet ki nani ne pehli bar sahi baat kiye hai...magar geet kya maan payegi...kahin maan ko galat na samjhe...dekhte hai sab kya decision lete hai...

emotional update...

loved it very much...