Posted: 5 years ago
Amezing update but when will come to know who is geet husband pls update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for updating!

Chapter 22

brilliant update! well written

glad that Geet confided in the ladies and they advised her!

Sangeet was amazing! nice songs! Maan admires Geet!

update soon

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanvi4

Amezing update but when will come to know who is geet husband pls update soon

If I update without PMs will u all be ok?

LM

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely story... please update soon
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update

with whom geet got married still suspense
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Geet is back but still don't have any clue about hr husband Maan is restless to see hr
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeh kya mystery hai...kiske saath geet ki shadi hui hai...maan se ho jaye toh sahi hai...magar koi aur twist na ajaye...geet should tell atleast to maan...dont ignore him geet...

nice update...

loved it...
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 23

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

A WEEK LATER
A week has passed since Meera's Ladies Sangeet evening and Maan is slowly loosing his patience with cold, indifferent and 'touch me not' aura of Geet with him. At home, Maan's entry into Geet's room is forbidden as Geet's balcony door is always locked and the curtains always drawn. Thereby making his entry off limits to Geet's room! Although in KC, Geet is extremely professional but again very cold and emotionless. Geet is efficiently managing her job in a professional manner but there is no non work related conversation not even about insignificant thing like weather! But Maan's all appointments and files are always in order. One day Maan finally lost his cool and said, "Geet aisa kya ho gaya hai jo tum mujhse door-door rehti ho. Bachpan mein toh tum mujhse har problem share karteen theen. Abb kya hua?" (Geet what is wrong that you are being so indifferent with me. In childhood you use to always share everything with me. What is the problem now?)

Geet snapped at Maan, "Sir, woh bachpan thaa jo hum kalpana karte wohi sach samajhte the parantu abb aisa nahi hai. Aap kripya humse doori bannaye rakhiye kyunki abb hum kissi aur ki bann gayen hain. Aur yeh raha humara istefa." (Sir, that was childhood. During childhood whatever we imagine, we consider it true but thats not so in adulthood. Kindly maintain distance from me as now I belong to someone else. Here is my resignation.)

Maan was too stunned for few minutes to react. Geet gathered her things and left for home. By the time Maan could react, Geet had already left. Maan would have charged behind Geet in order to drill some sense in her but Adi entered his cabin saying, "Sir, Yuvraj Rajeshwar Singhania has come for a meeting with you." Maan immediately left as Yuvraj Rajeshwar Singhania was the new Crown Prince of Vallabhgarh.

Geet was in her room resting since returning from KC, which was around lunchtime. It was now 5:30p.m., so she went downstairs to have tea with her family and inform them of her mysterious marriage and her mysterious husband. She entered the living room to see her two families i.e. Pandeys and Khuranas dressed as if going for a wedding ceremony and having smiling faces. Seeing Geet there Sushma Rani along with Savitri Devi, Vaidehi and Meera went near Geet.
"Gudiya, aapke liye ek rishta aaya hai." (Gudiya, there is a marrige proposal for you.) Sushma Rani broached the topic.

"RISHTA? Magar humne toh..." (MARRIAGE PROPOSAL? But I've said...)

"Geet beta, Khurana parivaar chahta hai ki tum "Khurana Khandaan ki bahu" banno. Yaani ki tum humare "Maan ki dulhan" banno." (Geet my dear, Khurana family wants you to become "Khurana's daughter-in-law". I mean "Maan's bride".) Savitri Devi clarified.

"KYA?" (What?) Geet's face at once lit up with extreme happiness but then suddenly it became clouded in misery.

"Beta, aapko chinta karne ki zaroorat nahi hai aap jitna chahe aap padh sakteen hain aur naukari bhi kar sakteen hain." (Geet, you need not worry. You can study as much as you want and you can also work.) Savitri Devi said thinking that Geet is sad about the thought of having to leave her studies and her job.

"Geetali, abb tu mennu gaar aa jaa puttar. Sade sher, Maan ki "sherni" bann kar." (Geetali, now you please come to our home like a lioness for our lion, Maan.) Thakur Harshvardhan also finally spoke.

"Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji aur Naniji, hummein kshama kar dijiye, hum iss vivaah ko karne ke liye 'swatantr' (free) nahi hain."

(Daarji, Dadimaa, Nanaji and Naniji, please forgive me but I don't have freedom to get married.) Geet said with folded hands and then broke down in tears.

Maan had just walked in Madhuban after being told by Nakul that his whole family is next door. Maan had just crossed Madhuban's main door when Geet was refusing the proposal and breaking down.
"Aap sab Geet ki shaadi aise kaise tai kar sakte hain bina Geet ki 'haan' ke?" (How can you all get Geet married without her saying "yes"?)Maan thundered.

"Precisely my thoughts!" Veer supported Maan.

"Bhai aap toh inn dakiyanoosi cheezon mein vishwas nahi karte. Phir aapne kaise...?" (Bhai, you don't believe in all these backward and old fashioned thoughts. Then how can you...?)

"Maan tum bilkul theek keh rahe ho, magar badhon ke arguement ke saamne mai kuch keh nahi paaya." (Man you are absolutely right but I was unble to logically refute elders statements.)

The elders winked at one another and started their well rehearsed drama.

"Ek "kunwari" kanya ki shaadi jald se jald honi chahiye. Aur Geet ki abb umar shaadi layak ho gay hai." (An "unmarried" girl should get married as soon as possible. Also Geet is now of marriageable age.) Thakur Harshvardhan ordered.

"Haan beta. Iss baar hum bhi aapke Daarji se sehmat hain. Geet ki shaadi ho jaani chahiye. Bhaisaheb aur Sushma Raniji kab tak ek "kunwari" ladki ko ghar par..." (Yes Maan. This time even I agree with your grandfather. Geet should get married now. How long can Thakur Vidyasagar and Thakurain Sushma Rani keep an "unmarried" girl at home.) Savitri Devi also supported her husband.

"Geet "kunwari" nahi hai woh ek "suhaagan" hai." (Geet is not an "unmarried" girl but a "married" woman.) Maan thundered pulling out Geet's "mangalsutra" from under her churidaar kurta and removing Geet's hair towards one side so that her hair parting filled with vermillion (sindoor se bhari maang) was visible.

Bringing a loud gasp from gathered audience but before anyone could question or scold Geet, Maan thundered, "GEET "MERI" BYAHATA PATNI HAI! Aur yeh rahe uske saboot." (GEET IS "MY" LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE. These are the proofs of our wedding.)

Maan thundered handing a white envelope to his grandmother and then left the room holding a teary and stunned Geet's hand in his tight and muscular grip.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9
Maan finally lost his patience and brought out the truth in front of the family, now all we have to see is how both families will react to the revelations