Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 21

thank you for the pm!

brilliant update. well written! great that the Khuranas came with shagun and want Maaneet married!

Khuranas are shocked hearing what Geet went through! Geet suffered so much!

at least Gee confided in Ms Dass!

will wait!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Khurana's at Handa place fr Geet Maan alliance but Geet was not their and Maan get upset fr not see her
Geet brother told about past how Geet bear everything
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet has gone through so much alone and her grandparents were no help for her. Maan is shocked to hear this. Thanks to vaidehi and Daadima for giving some normality in Geets life.
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update... when khurana family came with shagun for geet then her bros told all had happened with geet which she had suffered a lot... maan & others were very shocked to hear painful suffering by geet... geet went to Mussoorie to meet her Ma where she disclosed her sufferings to Ms Dass who asked her... excited for next & take your time... thanks for pm ...!!
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing, emotional n wonderful update
priyasree thumbnail

Thanks for the note
priyasree thumbnail

Enjoy with your guests dear
Have a nice time
-Gemini- thumbnail
Nice update
Khurana's brought shagun for maan n geet rishtha
Who has married geet...poor girl after confessing her love to maan...she is facing this...
All shocked to here what geet has gone through
Geet told charulatha what all she faced ... hope they find a way to come out of it
I feel maan will come to masurrie
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome parts but hope ki maan geet ko samjha sake
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 22

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

A WEEK LATER

It has been a week since, Geet arrived in Mussoorie and this one week she has lived her life as a child with no nonsensical discipline and rules. She has done all the mischief and outings with Charulata like an unwed girl studying in college will do with her elder sister. Yesterday evening Mrs. Dass made Geet sit next to her and said, "Shona, I know what happened with you was wrong that you got married to someone under the intoxication of 'bhaang'. But my dear it will be best for you to tell your both families as well as your beloved, Maanu the truth. Because truth cannot be hidden for long and it will better if they come to know truth from you than from a complete stranger!"

"But Guru Maa, my grandparents are rigid, orthodox, conservative and superstitious and will never understand my feelings or my delima!" Geet said lying with her head on Mrs. Dass' lap.

"Geet, I think first you should find your mysterious husband maybe he was also intoxicated while getting married to you and will gladly give you "divorce" on mutual consent." Mrs. Dass said logically and pratically

"DIVORCE?"

"YES DIVORCE. Then Geet you start becoming independent?" Charulata adviced

"Meaning?"

"Geet, you belong to a rich family. If your family doesn't support you, then you can support yourself."

"I still don't comprehend you didi."

"What Charu is trying to say is, use your finances and apply for your undergraduation course in any US or UK Universities. You are bright in studies, I'm sure you will easily get admission there."

"Actually Maa, I had applied in few of US Universities and I had totally forgotten about it after reaching Delhi as I was so happy to be with my brothers and Maanu...I should be getting Universities acceptance or rejection anytime soon." Hugging Mrs. Dass and Charulata, "You both have always been my intellectual and spiritual guiding force. I love you both so much."

Next day, Geet left for Delhi. Mrs. Dass bid farewell to Geet with happy heart but a watery smile. Whereas Geet was emotional and apprehensive whether she will meet her Guru Maa again or not. Thereby Mrs. Dass and Geet clung to one another and cried their heart out.

EIGHT HOURS LATER
Geet reached Madhuban to recieve a warm welcome from Rajveer, Rudra and Meera. From her grand parents she recieved a cold welcome but from Meera's parents an affectionate welcome. Tomorrow was Meera's "mahila sangeet" (musical and dance evening meant for only bride or bridegroom's family ladies as the case maybe) before pre wedding ceremonies start in real ernest. No men especially bridegroom i.e. Vicky will be present. Ladies pull each other's leg in a teasing fashion. This is one evening when a daughter-in-law can even tease her in-laws; as well as bride's family can tease the bridegroom and his family through dance and music. Similar teasing and jokes are made at bridegroom's home on bride and her family in jest. Geet was happy to see Meera glowing with happiness. Geet excused herself and went to freshen up after her journey. She entered her room and her eyes went in direction of Maan's balcony but was disappointed that she could not get a glimpse of him. Making herself strong, she slowly and steadily locked the balcony door and closed the curtains and went for bath.

Fifteen minutes later, Maan entered his room and looked in direction of Geet's balcony. Maan was exhuberant that Geet is back as he could comprehended from the closed curtains but he was disappointed as well at seeing the locked balcony door and closed curtains of Geet's room signifying that Maan's entry into Geet's room is still forbidden. But he knew that the restriction is only for him as this way only HE enters her room!

NEXT DAY, SUNDAY, MEERA'S "MAHILA SANGEET" (Ladies Sangeet) at 5:00p.m.

Pandeys, Krishankant and Vasundhara Shukla(Meera's parents)'s family and their very close friends gathered ready to participate and commence the festivities of Meera and Vicky's marriage and give "to be wed couple" their blessings. Thakur Vidyasagar had instructed Rajveer and Rudra to see to menfolks rest, refreshments and entertainment in his study. Savitri Devi and Vaidehi were the main chief guest of the program. Khurana menfolk were to join in later for dinner. Sushma Rani had asked Thakur Vidyasagar to arrange tonight's dinner made by 'halwai' (traditional caterers)

so that both Sushma Rani, Geet, as well as Pandey household could enjoy the function.

Maan was getting restless at not being able to see Geet, so he decided to go to Madhuban with his grandmother and mother. Before he could enter the function premises, Rudra came and politely said, "Maan bhai, aap wahaan nahi jaa sakte kyunki yeh ladies function hai. Aap mere saat chaliye."(Maan bhai you cannot go there as its strictly a function for ladies. You please come with me.)

"Haan, haan beta tum Rudra ke saath jaao." (Yes, yes Maan you go with Rudra.) Savitri Devi also supported Rudra.

Savitri Devi and Vaidehi entered the venue to sweet melodious voice (not husky voice of Swapna Awasthi in original song) of Geet singing on dholak,
"Banno teri aankhiya..."
(Movie: Dushmani, 1995)

Whereas the gathered family ladies were doing some ceremonies for Meera's long life and prosperity in her married life, impressing Savitri Devi and Vaidehi immensely. Sushma Rani came near Savitri Devi and Vaidehi and explained the rituals (rasams) going on. Sushma Rani also forewarned Savitri Devi and Vaidehi, "Savitriji aur Vaidehi beta abb aap dono ki bahut kheechai hogi kintu bura matt maaniyega kyunki woh kewal hassi mazak hai." (Savitriji and dear Vaidehi, today there will be lot of your leg pulling. Please don't take it to heart as its in fun and jest.) Sushma Rani, took Savitri Devi and Vaidehi to the venue and made them sit near Meera. Sushma Rani started the program by singing and teasing Meera about her future husband Vicky's escapdes,
"Dhinak, dhinak dhaa..."
(Movie: Parineeta,2005)

Slowly the function started picking up tempo admists teasing, joking, singing, dancing, eating and having umpteen cups of tea. Women were standing and dancing by themselves without any shynessand reservation. Then Geet along with her and Meera's cousins teased Meera,
"Koi sehri babu..."
(Movie : Loafer, 1973)

Maan who had come to make a phonecall managed to get glimpse of his Mishty dancing from a partial hidden window in the courtyard, making him slightly relax after seeing his sweetheart. Now Geet pulled Savitri Devi (bridegroom's grandmother) and Vaidehi (bridegroom's mother) to dance. Savitri Devi became the boy and Vaidehi the girl. Maan was really surprised seeing his grandmother and mother dance without any inhibition.
"Thoda, thoda pyar hua..."
(Movie: Love Aaj kal)

After two hours of fun, music and dance, the evening was concluding hence when young and old men walked into the function venue and no one stopped them. Vicky along with friends walked in and Maan stood faraway in a corner where he couldn't be seen but he could see the program. Geet and Meera's cousin, Rekha decided to tease Vicky and Meera. Rekha posed as Vicky and Geet as Meera. Before starting the program Geet announced, "Aaj hum apni pyaari Meera didi aur Vicky jee...jaji (Geet made clicking sound) ke vivaah ka bhavishye kaisa hoga dekhta hain. Humare pyaare Vicky bhaiya ko har baat mein taalom tol ki aadat hai aur Meera didi ko karye mein sthirta chahiye. Iss liye..."(Today we are going to show to our darling Meera didi and dearest brother-in-law the future of their marriage. My dearest and adoreable Vicky bhaiya loves to dilly dally where my dearest Meera didi sticks to her planned agenda. Hence...) Bringing smirk and giggles from gathered girls and ladies. Geet and Rekha started dancing on,

"Sone ki tagadi..."
(Movie : Tofa Mohabaat ka)

Maan was standing mesmerised and spell bound after seeing his wife's coy, coquettish and seductive moves.

The program was forced to wrap up due to Sushma Rani's calling all guests for dinner. Thereby finally concluding Meera's Ladies Sangeet.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

P.S. NO PMs today!

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago