Frequent Posters

hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Frankly I am too confused by all update
I read
First geet thought she is not pure she touched by some other man
That stupid otherdox servant filled her mind negative
nd then maan who is so obsessed and possessive for geet made her life more difficult
I can not believe in few update
So confusing what cast was lower upar I didn't get it
Next geet and her brother adopted by her parents and they are very baba Adam type
Only understand this
Who is the dulha
Abhi Tak mystery hai
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hira2010

Frankly I am too confused by all update
I read
First geet thought she is not pure she touched by some other man
That stupid otherdox servant filled her mind negative
nd then maan who is so obsessed and possessive for geet made her life more difficult
I can not believe in few update
So confusing what cast was lower upar I didn't get it
Next geet and her brother adopted by her parents and they are very baba Adam type
Only understand this
Who is the dulha
Abhi Tak mystery hai

Hira,
Hi!
Traditional Hindu society was divided into 4 strata or "caste" depending on their occupation.
1. BRAHAMANS i.e. learned ones. Those who had knowledge of scriptures.
2. KSHATRIYAS i.e. warriers. Those who protected the kingdom such as kings, soldiers etc.
3. VAISH i.e. business class. They mainly consisted of land lords, money lenders, goldsmiths etc.
4. SHUDRAS i.e. cleaners. Those who kept the kingdom clean i.e. sweepers, domestic helpers etc.

Initially the caste was based on one's profession. but soon it became hereditary based. Brahamin's son was considered a brahamin; Vaish's son a vaish and so on!
Geet's maternal grandfather belonged to Brahamin caste (Strata 1) where as Maan's family to a Kshatriye (Strata 2) caste.

Future updates will hopefully clarify Maan and Geet's POV.

Thank you for your "likes" and comments! 😊
LM

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
LM1991 thumbnail
Friends,
Hi!
I'm having house guests from next week hence after this weekend next update will be in second week of January 2019!
LM

LM1991 thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 21

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS(if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a"fictional" story for entertainment purposes!PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view(POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

LATER IN THE EVENING at 6:30p.m.

Thakur Harshvardhan, Thakurain Savitri Devi, Ram, Vaidehi and a dazed Vicky walked carrying thaals of sweets,

dry fruits,

chunari,

solah shringaar

and jewellery

surprising Thakur Vidyasagar, Thakurain Sushma Rani, Rajveer and Rudra.
"Thakur sahaab, yeh sab kya hai?" (Thakur Harshvardhan, what is all this?)

"Geetali ka "shagun" hai kyunki abb hum Geetali ko apni 'bahu' bannane mein aur der nahi karna chahte. Geetali kahaan hai?" (This is "Geetali's shagun" as we can no longer wait to make Geetali our daughter-in-law. Where is Geetali?)Thakur Harshvardhan ordered.

"Haan bhaee, Maan aur Geet ki "jaimaal" bhi ho gayi hai aur "Maan ne Geetali ki maang bhi bhar di hai". Hum maante hain ki "jaimaal" aur"Maan ne Geetali ki maang" jaan boojh kar nahi bhari. Magar hum unn dono rasamon ko jhootla nahi sakte. Iss liye abb jald se jald unki shaadi ho jaani chahiye." (Yes Maan and Geet's "jaimaal" has been done and "Maan has also filled Geet's hairparting with vermillion". Although both the ceremonies were not done intentionally but one cannot deny that both ceremonies have been performed. Hence its better that they get married as soon as possible.) Savitri Devi also agreed.

"Daarji, kaash aapne yaa Dadimaa ne hummein pehle iss rasam ke baare mein soochit kar diya hota toh aapka yahaan aana vyarth naa hota." (Daarji, I wish you or Dadimaa would have given us an indication of this ceremony then your this trip would not have been wasted.) A disappointed Rajveer said who had just returned home after his evening prayers.

"Veer beta, aapka matlab kya hai ?" (What do you mean Veer?) Savitri Devi asked.

"Dadimaa, Geet Delhi mein nahi hai woh Mussoorie gayi hai apni ek beemar adhyapika(teacher) to dekhne." (Dadimaa, Geet is not in Delhi, she has gone to Mussoorie to meet her extremely sick teacher.)

Maan's feet stopped before crossing Madhuban's threshold. Maan was unable to keep himself away from His Geet any longer especially after knowing that Geet will not be coming to KC for about a week or two as there has been a family emergency. Hence, Maan decided to pay Rajveer and Rudra a visit, hoping to get a glimpse of His Mishty as well. But Maan stood shell shocked and motionless hearing about Geet's absence from Delhi. He was now sure that Geet is avoiding him because of yesterday...

"Beta, Geet aise ek dum se kaise chali gayi? Usne toh mujhse kuch kaha bhi nahi. Geet toh mujhe humesha sab kuch battati hai, chahe choti se choti cheez hi kyun naa ho! Geet theek toh hai naa?" (Rajveer, how can Geet suddenly leave? She didn't even mention to 'me' about her this trip. Whereas she always tells me where she is going, what she is doing even the most insignificant thing. I hope Geet is well?) Vaidehi asked shocked and slightly suspicious.

"Nahi, nahi Chachiji, Gudiya bilkul theek hai. Baat yeh hai ki kal der raat ko Gudiya ki teacher Mrs. Madhumita Dass ki beti, Miss Charulata ka phone aaya thaa. Miss Charulata ne kaha ki Mrs. Dass ko cancer detect hua hai aur woh abb kuch dinno ki mehmaan hain. Iss liye unki haardik ichha hai ki woh Gudiya se milein. Chachiji aap toh jaanteen hain ki Gudiya bahut choti aur masoom thee jab woh Mussoorie gayi thee. Yahaan par toh woh aapko "Maa" samajhti thee aur Mussoorie mein woh Mrs. Dass ko. Agar Mrs. Dass ne usse nahi sambhala hota toh aaj Geet humare beech nahi hoti. " (Please don't worry Aunty Geet is absolutely fine. Last night Gudiya's favourite and closest teacher, Mrs. Madhumita Dass' daughter, Miss Charulata had called. Miss Charulata informed us that Mrs. Dass has been detected with cancer and has very limited time to live. Hence, its her intense wish to meet Gudiya before Mrs. Dass leaves this world. Aunty, you remember how young and innocent Gudiya was when she left for Mussoorie. In Delhi she considered you as her "mother" and in Mussoorie she considered Mrs. Dass as her "mother". If Mrs. Dass would not have taken responsibility for her welfare, Geet would not have been alive today!)

"KYA?" (What?) Vaidehi asked shocked.

Maan would have fallen down had he not been leaning against the wall.

"Mussoorie pauhch kar Geet aapko, hum dono bhaiyon aur Maan ko bahut miss kar rahi thee aur usne khaana-peena chodh diya thaa. School authorities ne har tehre koshish ki magar woh khaana khaane se manna kar deti aur wapis Khurana Mansion aana chahti thee. School ne haar kar jab yahaan phone kiya toh Nanaji, Gudiya ko wapis Madhuban laane ke liye tyaar nahi the kyunki Rathores abhi bhi humare padosi the. Rudra aur mai Mussoorie paunhche aur Gudiya ne humare haath se pehli baar teen dino mein khaana khaya aur paani piya. Mai khudh toh itna bada nahi thaa ki kanooni roop se Gudiya ke welfare ki responsibility le paata iss liye Mrs. Dass ne uss waqat Gudiya ki responsibility li. Maine bhi"haan" kar di kyunki Mrs. Dass ek vidhwa theen aur unke ghar mein koi purush nahi thaa. Hostel ka pehla poora saal, Gudiya Mrs. Dass ke ghar unke aur unki ladki Charulata ke saath rahi." (After reaching Mussoorie, Geet was missing you, both of us her brothers and Maan a lot and thereby she stopped eating food and drinking water. School authorities tried by every way to make Geet eat and drink but she refused to budge as she wanted to come back to Khurana Mansion and live with all of us. Finally seeing no other alternative School called Nanaji to come and take Geet back but Nanaji refused due to Rathores still being our neighbours. Rudra and I reached Mussoorie and fed Gudiya food and water with our own hands and she finally ate after 3days. I was not old enough to be Geet's gaurdian and take her responsibility. Hence, when Mrs. Dass readily accepted Geet's responsibility. I also said 'yes' for this as Mrs. Dass was a widow and lived with her young daughter and there was no man present in their home. First year of her Mussoorie stay, Gudiya stayed with Mrs. Dass and her daughter, Charulata at their home.)

"Phir kya hua?" (What happened next?)

"Phir dheere-dheere Geet Mussoorie mein settle hone lagi magar abb woh Delhi aane ko tyaar nahi thee, garmi ki chuttiyon mein bhi nahi. Kewal ek baar wapis aayi thee woh bhi apni nritye ki saadhna poori karne ke liye." (Then slowly and steadily Geet started adjusting in Mussoorie. But now she refused to return to Delhi not even for her summer vacations. She only returned once and that to because she wanted to do her graduation in dance.)

"Arangetram ke liye?"(For "Arangetram" ?)

"Haan magar abb woh ek dam chup si ho gayi thee. Humne apni hasti-khelti aur shararatein karti Gudiya ko kho diya thaa. Gudiya sirf tab baat karti thee jab usse koi baat karta thaa. Magar aap Chachiji, Gudiya ke aane ka sunn kar yahaan aayeen aur dheere-dheere Gudiya ko uski chuppi ki qaid se azaad kiya." (Yes, but by now she had become an introvert and loner. She refused to smile, play and spend time with us. She would only talk when someone would talk to her as we had lost our bubbly, prankstar and cheerful Gudiya. But thanks to you Aunty, you came to Madhuban and slowly started taking her out of her shell.)

"Haaye kitni takleef mein thee meri bacchi. Kaash mujhe maloom hota toh mai khudh hi Mussoorie chali jaati." (My child was in so much pain and I didn't even know it? I wish I knew, then I would have myself gone to Mussoorie and met her.)

"Veer beta, hum samajh sakten hain ki Thakur sahaab ko Geet ke baare mein battane mein jhijhak ho rahi thee, magar tum toh..." (Veer, I can understand that your grandfather felt hesitant to tell us about this, but you could...)

"Dadimaa, mai aapko kya battata? Kyunki iss samasya ka samadhaan kewal Gudiya ke liye neeswarth prem, vicharon ki swatantra aur badhon ka samay ke saath chalna jo iss grih mein koi nahi karna chahta. Angrezon se toh hum azaad ho gaye magar apne sankreen soch se nahi ho paaye." (Dadimaa, what would I have told you? Because the solution to this problem was for Gudiya to get unconditional love; freedom of thought and expression; and for elders to change with time but that no one wanted to do in this household. We were able get our freedom from Britishers but were not able to free ourselves from our narrow mindedness.)

Rajveer looked with disdain at his grandparents and then continued, "Rudra aur mai kabka Madhuban ko chodh kar chale jaate agar Gudiya ki suraksha ka dhyaan naa hota. Maine itne saal aap sabse yeh baat kewal iss liye chuppayi kyunki aap sab abhi tak humare padosi the magar kuch dino mein hum ek parivaar ho jaayenge aur aap sabka humare parivaar ke baare mein acchi aur buri baatein jaan ne ka 'haq' hai." (Rudra and I would have left Madhuban long time back, had it not been our concern for Gudiya's security and protection. I have hidden our family's dark secrets from you all for so long as you were our family friends and neighbours but now in few days you will become our family hence have full 'right' to know about our family's achievements as well as black secrets of our family.) Saying this Rajveer went back into his own pain and grief!

Geet had met her Guru Maa and Charu didi with lots of love and getting emotional. After all pleasantries were exchanged, Geet had lunch with Mrs. Dass and Charulata. Around 6:00p.m. Geet was about to leave for her hotel but Mrs. Dass got angry on Geet. Mrs. Dass refused to let Geet stay in a hotel. As Geet had come straight from station by a private taxi, her luggage was piled on Green cottage's verandah. Deciding not to stress her Guru Maa in her weak health, Geet decided to stay with Mrs. Dass and cancelled her Hotel booking. Later in the night when Mrs. Dass had gone to sleep after having dinner and her medicine, Charulata insisted that Geet should tell her what is worrying Geet. Unable to act strong any longer, Geet hugged Charulata and finally broke down while narrating to Charu all that has happened in her life since she left Mussoorie.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Unbelievable. So glad geet confesses everything to her ma. Waiting to hear what rides has to say.
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. Geet had been bearing so much all the time. She lost her independence In such a small age . Maan's family was there at handa place for asking geet's hand but as she was not here, Maan was upset.
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Thanks for PM
Update soon
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Continue soon..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the note! no problem... will wait!