Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh wow. What does geet mean the door is closed for maans love .is she upset thinking maan did this to her ..would maan have done this ..or us it that ragul .awaiting eagerly
Diyakanika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story
geet ki shadi ho gyi
khi ye rahul ka kaam to nhi hai na

waiting
priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome, shocking n emotional update
Edited by priyasree - 5 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

Waiting to know the details of wedding
priyasree thumbnail

Continue soon please
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet is unaware of whom she is married to and now this trip to dehradun. Not getting a good feeling about this. Wish veer had gone with Geet.
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one...but i m really very confuse with geet character😕
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 20

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

The train gained speed thereby leaving Rajveer far behind. An hour later Rajveer reached Madhuban to witness a furore at his "home". "YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI?" (What the hell is going on?) Rajveer yelled above the voices of Sushma Rani (Naniji), Dulari and Lacchi.

"Accha hua aap aa gaye Veer. Dekhiye kal 'Holi' ke din Geetali ne 'bhaang' pi li thee aur iss Lacchi ne hummein bataya tak nahi." (I'm glad to see you Veer. Look Rajveer, Geetali had ne 'bhaang' and was intoxicated whole of yesterday. Lacchi knew about it and didn't think about telling me.)

"Haan Geet ne bhaang pi thee toh kya? Sab hi ne 'bhaang' pi rahe the!" (Yes Geet had ne 'bhaang' so what? Everyone was having yesterday.)

"Hum maante hain kintu..." (Yes I know but...)

"Kintu parantu kuch nahi. Geet ne swaiccha se "bhaang" nahi pi usse kissi ne pilayi thee." (No ifs and buts. Geet did not have ne 'bhaang' due to her free will but someone gave it to her without her knowledge.)

"Pilayi thee? Kintu kisne?" (Someone made her have 'bhaang' but who?)

"Aap yeh 'humse' pooch rahi hain? Pehle Nanaji aur aap unn Rathores ko Holi khelne ke liye bulate hain aur phir poochte hain ki Geet ko bhaang kisne pilaayi? Geet ka chaudah saal pehle huye apharn ko aap dono bhalhe hi bhool gaye hone jo uss Dev Singh Rathore ne kiya thaa kintu mai nahi bhoola! Dev ki kartooth ko jaanne ke baad bhi aapne Rathores ko Madhuban mein aamantrith kiya. Khair...Nanaji aur aap bhale hi sau saal pehle ka jeevan vyteeth karna chahein kintu samay kissi ke liye nahi rukta. Aur samajhdaari bhi issi mein hai ki samay ke saath badal kar chalein. Pranam." ("You" are asking "me" this? First Nanaji and you call those characterless Rathores for Holi party and then ask me who made Geet have 'bhaang' ? You both may have forgotten 14yrs. back Geet's kidnapping by that rascal Dev Singh Rathore but not me! Despite of Dev's disgusting behaviour with Geet you still invited Rathores. Anyway...Nanaji and you may still want to live a rigid and old fashioned life of 100yrs. back but time stops for no one! Wise men are those who move on with times. Good day!) Angry Rajveer left after folding his hands in front of his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Maan was restless. Today morning he woke up with a start and an uncanny feeling that he is about to loose Geet. Besides what increased his insecurity was that Geet's balcony door was firmly locked and the curtains closely drawn. Maan decided to do his daily chores as Geet maybe still sleeping so after an hour or two her bedroom curtains should be open. Unfortunately, it has been four hours and still Geet's bedroom curtains have not been opened. He was about to leave for office, when Geet's bedroom curtains opened but before Maan could say anything, he saw Lacchi opening curtains and not Geet. Maan was now very worried and apprehensive that maybe his Mishty is upset with him. Hence a dejected and disappointed Maan left for work, hoping to talk to Geet in KC.

Geet was sitting all alone in her First class train compartment thereby making her thoughts go towards her past,

Unknown to immature Geet that her soul shook at the thought of an unknown male who was neither her grandfather, brother or her dearest friend, Her Maanu touch her. Geet started feeling unclean but didn't know why as Dev had only held her hand while kidnapping her. When her Nanaji had sent her to Mussoorie initially she was very resentful of her Nanaji's decision but she was too young and dependant on him to resist thereby slowly developing a resentment towards Thakur Vidyasagar.

Even at the tender age of 8yrs., Geet could see and feel the difference in Khuranas and Pandeys way of child rearing. From Dadimaa (Savitri Devi) and Maa (Vaidehi) she only got unconditional love and care. In presence of Dadimaa, Baba (Ram) and Maa she could be totally herself and do whatever she wanted i.e. eat whatever she liked and wear whatever she wanted. In Khurana Mansion only Daarji (Thakur Harshvardhan) disciplined her but he also pampered her in his own way i.e. gave her golgappe and gulab jamun (her favourite) on the sly. Whereas from her Nanaji and Naniji (until she was paralysed) she recieved only discipline, security and protection. Geet always was expected to live and behave with mode of conduct(maryada) and have full knowledge of scriptures (shastra gyaan) as expected from a "Brahmin Kanya" (Brahmin maiden). Along with this Geet's grandparents never let Rajveer bhai-sa, Rudra bhai-sa and her ever forget that Thakur Vidyasagar has done a great favour to them by adopting them i.e. children of a lower caste than him and they should never forget it! Thereby making Geet suppress all her feelings and emotions and there by developing a simmering anger in her towards her grandparents. She had lost interest in life till first her Maa (Vaidehi) and then later her Guru Maa (Mrs. Madhumita Dass) and Charu didi (Charulata Dass) came into her life. They brought out her suppressed emotions and her love for dance & music as well as Her Maanu's love for Karate, made her learn Karate.

Despite of loving Maan with her whole heart and soul, unfortunately, she could not accept Maan's love. How many times Maan proposed to her and she was forced to reject him with heavy heart. Although her heart and soul had whole heartedly accepted Maan's proposal, but Geet was very well aware that her "yes" has no importance until her grandparents agree for Maan's proposal. Geet has to listen to her grandparents as both her brothers and Geet are financially dependant on Thakur Vidyasagar. Maan's family belonged to a non Brahmin caste i.e. "Kshatriye", and Geet knew that her orthodox, conservative and narrow minded grandfather will never agree to this match, even if it meant breaking his 14years long friendship with Khuranas. Hence, it was better that she doesn't raise Maan's expectations and break his heart. How right she was! Her grandparents finalised her marital alliance with someone by name of "Vishwanath Shukla" asking her only as a formality, as she knew her wishes have no meaning for them. But as far as Geet was concerned the only person she and her soul considered as her husband was only "Her Maanu"!

However it seems that now even Almighty is not in favour of her even remotely getting her love, Her Maan just like her grandparents. She is married now to someone but she has no recollection of whom she is married to? The "sindoor (vermilion) in her maang (hair parting)" and "mangalsutra" in her neck are a proof that she is in real life "parineeta" (married woman) or a "suhaagan" and her wedding was not a dream!

What will she tell her rigid, old fashioned, orthodox, superstitious and conservative grandparents? What will she tell her loving Dadimaa, Baba and Maa who expected nothing but love, trust, honesty and respect from her? And above all what will she tell her love, Her Maanu whose love she has trampled upon by betraying him? She has destroyed everyone's trust and respect. It must have been Romeo who gave her that thandai laced with "bhaang" in fun. Unknowingly she drank thandai laced with "bhaang" and that is the only last thing she remembers and next thing she remembers is waking up dressed as a bride in her bedroom. Although she did get flashes of a wedding in her dream before waking up. In flashes she saw that she is getting married, taking pheras and someone is filling her hair parting and making her wear mangalsutra but who that man was...no, no not man but who was "her husband" she doesn't recall! It couldn't have been Maan as whole morning since 'Holi party' had started she had not seen Maan in Madhuban. Could it be that b*****d Dev who with help of his weaking and slimy brother, Rahul...? Are her dignity and virtue still safe? Or is she...? She is so confused! Maybe after spending time with her sick Guru Maa (Mrs. Madhumita Dass) and telling her Guru Maa and Charu didi her problem she will be able to get answers to her doubts and think logically and practically! As Guru Maa is always a logical and practical person.

(Mrs. Madhumita Dass)

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

P.S. I hope I was able to convey Geet's personality through her point of view (POV)!

Edited by LM1991 - 5 years ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Zplz say Maan married geet not Dev or rahul
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Hope everything solve soon
Thanks for PM
Update soon