Frequent Posters

priyasree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Continue soon please
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally Geet accepts her feelings for Maan and tells him about it infront of everyone so subtly. Both Khuranas and Pandeys realise what is in Geets heart. And just when we thought things are going to be fine it takes a turn.
Maan is not able to find his misty and when Geets wakes up she is a newly wed bride.
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 19

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, RELIGIOUS STORIES AND TERMS; MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. I'M NEITHER ENDORSING NOR ENCOURAGING ANY NEGATIVE BEHAVIOUR & CRIME TOWARDS CHILDREN. Its just a "fictional" story for entertainment purposes! PLEASE READ KEEPING IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT & DRAMA IS PART OF IT !!!!! If you don't agree with the concept of the story as well as my point of view (POV) of story presentation, kindly DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY!

Geet was dressed like a bride, wearing a deep pink brocade Banarsi saree, wearing an expensive Kundan jewellery, both hands filled with glass bangles, her hair parting filled with sindoor (Maang sindoor se bhari) and her neck was adorned with an expensive black "mangalsutra".

Geet's legs unable to hold her upright any longer, crumbled beneath her and she sat on the washroom floor and cried her heart out.

When still her pain did not reduce, she removed her bangles from her hands with force; wiped her bindi from her forehead with force; stripped her saree and was in her under clothes; untied her well braided hair and threw away her gajra on the floor.

Geet then sat under a running tap trying to cleanse herself of what all had happened in her drugged and unconscious state. Geet doesn't recollect how long she sat under shower but her trance was broken by ringing of her mobile.

She got up from the floor, wiped her wet body dry, wrapped a bath robe hanging behind her bathroom door and walked to her bedroom. By now the mobile had stopped ringing. She hesitantly looked at Maan's room and found it empty,she quickly locked the balcony door and closed the curtains and made a vow never to open them again! For Geet open curtains to her room meant her life is open for Maan's love but now there is no place for Maan's love. She quickly opened her wardrobe and took out a high neck kurta so that her mangalsutra remains hidden.

Geet had just finished getting dressed when there was knock on the door. She opened the door to see Rajveer standing, "Bhai-sa, aap?" (Bhai-sa, you?)

"Haan aaj poore din tumhei nahi dekha Gudiya. Phir Lacchi se patta chala ki tumne galati se "bhaang" pee li iss liye tum so rahi ho. Abb tabiyat kaisi hai, baccha?" (I didn't see you whole day. Then Lacchi said that by mistake you had "bhaang" and are sleeping under its effect. How are you now feeling my dear?) Rajveer asked touching Geet's forehead and her cheeks.

"Pehle se behtar magar sar abhi bhi bhaari-bhaari sa lag raha hai." (Much better than before but I'm still feeling light headed.) Rajveer turned to leave when Geet said, "Bhai-sa, aap humse kuch kehna chahte hain? Boliye naa. Hum bilkul theeth hain. Raat ko so jaayenge toh 'bhaang' ka poora nasha uttar jaayega." (Bhai-sa, I know that if you have come at this time,there must be an urgent issue, you want to discuss with me. Pleas tell me. I'm perfectly fine and whatever residual effect of 'bhaang' is there it will be completely gone after tonight's sleep.)

"Baat yeh hai Gudiya ki tehri teacher, Mrs. Madhumita Dass ko cancer detect hua hai aur woh abb kuch dinno ki mehmaan hain. Abhi unki beti Charulata ka phone aaya thaa pehle tere mobile pe aur phir Madhuban ke landline pe. Mrs. Dass tujhse milna chahti hain." (The important thing is this that your teacher, Mrs. Madhumita Dass has recently been detected with cancer and she has very little time to live. Just now her daughter Charulata had called first on your mobile and then on Madhuban's landline. Mrs. Dass wants to meet you urgently!)

"Kya? Guru Maa ko cancer? Nahi yeh nahi ho..." (What? Guru Maa had cancer? No this can't be...) Geet broke down and started crying.

"Tu chinta matt kar Gudiya, sab theek ho jaayega. Mai hum dono ki kal subah ki do train ki ticket karwata hoon." (You don't worry Gudiya, everything will be alright soon. I'm just now booking two tickets for tomorrow morning train.) Rajveer said side hugging Geet.

"Nahi bhai-sa, aap yahaan rahiye. Kuch din pehle hi Nanaji ki tabiyat kharaab hui thee. Hum akele chale jaayenge." (No bhai-sa, you stay here. As few days back Nanaji was seriously ill. I will go alone.) Geet said controlling herself.

"Magar..." (But...)

"Koi agar-magar nahi, aap jaldi se humara kal subah Delhi-Dehradun superfast train se ticket karaa dijiye. Hum tab tak packing karte hain. Aur haan bhai-sa kaheen humare rehne ka bhi intezaam kar dijiye." (No ifs and buts. Please. Book a ticket for me for tomorrow morning Delhi-Dehradun superfast train, while I start packing. Yes one more thing, can you please organise a place for me to stay in?)

"Theek hai." (Alright.) Saying Rajveer left to do the needful.

Geet just had tea and toast for dinner as she was too wound up to eat due to worry for her favourite teacher's health as well as the mystery of who is her husband? Next morning, Rajveer dropped Geet to New Delhi railway station saying, "Gudiya ho sakta hai ki jab tum lauto toh Rudra aur mai Delhi mein naa hone." (Gudiya, when you return maybe Rudra and I may not be Delhi.)

"Kyun bhai-sa?" (Why bhai-sa?)

"Kal raat Charulata ke phone ke baad Kunwar Rajeshwar Singh yaani "Kaka-sa"ka phone aaya thaa aur unhone hum dono bhaiyon ko Jaipur bulaya hai. Abb jald se jald hum teeno bhai - behan ko iss upmaan bhare jeevan se mukti milegi aur hum teeno khuli hawa mein saans le paayenge!" (Last night after Charulata's telephone call, Kunwar Rajeshwar Singh, I mean "Kaka-sa" also called and wanted Rudra and me to come to Jaipur as soon as possible. Time has come that we three i.e. two brothers and one sister should be free from from this life of insult and humiliation and live and breathe in freedom.)

"Bhai-sa aap jaisa theek samajhein. Hum aapke har nirnaye mein aapke saath hain. Kintu kuch nirnaye jeevan mein swarthee ho kar lene padhte apne maansik shaanti ke liye." (Bhai-sa, do as you think is right. I will support you both in all your decisions. There are some decisions in which one has to be selfish for one's mental peace!) Both brother and sister hugged one another and the train slowly started trudging away from the station. Rajveer quickly got down from the train and waved Geet 'bye'.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?)

P.S. Please read Charulata's Charactersketch.

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Waiting for next update
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking part. How is Geet ready like a bride. Who did this. Geet was shocked. Why is she not taking off this manglasutra. Where is Maan. There are so many questions I want to know. Geet went to dehradun alone. I hope Maan would be with her. Waiting for next dear
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice prologue,cs and updates..
though I'm catching up late with the story..😆😆
thanks for the PM🤗
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
Geet was shock seeing her state
But still suspense
Whom she is married
Thanks for PM
Update soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Chapter 19

shocking update! wonderfully written!

feeling for Geet! is she married and to whom?

where is Maan?

update soon! thank you for the pm!
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear what Rajveer talking about
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Thank you for pm ..
Waiting for next update..